Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #301
Nflnick11
Special Teams

Re: Colt Brennan Says He'll "Play A Ton" In The Preseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Oh, look, NFLNick the Cowboys troll is back!

Since you singled me out, I will respond: you keep calling me a JC fan but I never said that. I simply said that your arguments were flawed and uneducated. Please stop putting words in my mouth and please start being at least a little self-aware and self-critical.

redskinsgirl ran circles around you because she produced evidence for her points and you did not. Gender has nothing to do with it; the ability to argue with evidence does. Based solely on your arguments, redskinsgirl is a much more knowledgeable fan than you are. Please learn a lesson here.

You argued more than once that a Redskins player should get hurt. No true Redskins fan would ever make such an argument but a Cowboys fan would. Please go back to the Cowboys site and stop trolling here.
I pretty sure I put your name down but anyways I asked her what a subpar QB is in Her book and she never gavely me a clear answer and I'm pretty sure I answered her question back on page 8 or 9 of the thread talkin' about all the QBs of the playoffs...I'm still waiting for YOU and redskin girl and everyone else whose question my thoughts on JC to rank him with other QBs in league, but like one of you said to me I beat around the facts and give opinions, but you all do the same here ...you still cannot call me a cowboys fan, that's one of the biggest disrespectful things you can say to me considering I'm most likely a bigger fan than you, having gone to all 8 games last year, then rewatching them twice I own four current skins jerseys, go to pretty much all the skins charity events and autograph signings, have met about 20 or so of the players on the team, and always am talkin' smack with cowboy eagle and steeler fans that I'm neighbors with or work with and yes I would stick up for Jason just like you all are doing for him right now, so for you to say that I'm a cowboys fan, your dead wrong, I know way more about the skins than you do...now answer my question where would you rank JC among QBs in the NFL??

Advertisements
Old 07-07-2009, 03:31 PM   #302
DBUCHANON101
The Starter

The Redskins entered the game as the only team in NFL history to open a season with no offensive turnovers through its first five games, but that bit of good fortune ended with three lost fumbles in four possessions.

The Rams were able to convert only one into a score, but it was the type of weird play that can give a struggling team the lift it needs.

With the Redskins in scoring position near the end of the first half, a pass tipped at the line of scrimmage ended up in the hands of offensive lineman Pete Kendall. Tinoisamoa knocked the ball away from Kendall, and Oshiomogho Atogwe picked it up and ran 75 yards for the touchdown that gave the Rams a 10-7 lead -- and momentum that carried into the second half.

3 fumbles and the D holds them to zero TD's. their only score was a fumble return for a td. I Blame the Defense.its all their fault.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #303
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBUCHANON101 View Post
You ever hear of the term 'AUDIBLE' ? Its done all the time by the good QB's. you go to the line,if you see something you dont like you change the play.OR you call a Timeout and re-evaluate the situation. And dont say he cant do these things, if a 3rd stringer can change plays at the line--Colt vs Jets in preseason-- im sure that power is not his alone and is also given to the starter.
Wait, you want to talk about the science of audibles now? You want to talk about when a QB is supposed to audible and when he's not?

DB, if you were in over your head before with the elementary stuff, understanding how NFL audibles work isn't happening for you anytime soon. You can't even look at the tape and see the progression yet, dude.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #304
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Please someone lock this thread, seriously.
Gladly...there are like three other threads going where we can debate the QB situation
Old 07-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #305
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Gladly...there are like three other threads going where we can debate the QB situation
Thank you!!
R.I.P. #21
Closed Thread