trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-11-2020, 11:44 PM   #301
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I agree, Iran's leadership (notice how I didn't include Iranian citizens) is our enemy. If they are as big of a threat as Trump thinks, he should declare war on them. Then take it to Congress, who in theory will agree the only way to solve the Iranian puzzle is to go to war with them.
No thats not the solution, I don't think you think it is either. But what is the solution is either a) pull out of the middle east, restrict oil imports from opec countries and stop our heavy handed faux natuon building efforts or b) make an enforceable mutual defense treaty along the lines of NATO and station troops in the countries that sign that same treaty. Put requirements for troop exercises, joint cross training, and troop levels in writing, include Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt. If they can't agree then we need to pull our troops out across the board.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-12-2020, 06:28 AM   #302
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Change the name of the thread to "How easily will Trump get re-elected in 2020?"

I like Trump but this is not about him as much as the group of bums the Democrats are running right now.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #303
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Change the name of the thread to "How easily will Trump get re-elected in 2020?"

I like Trump but this is not about him as much as the group of bums the Democrats are running right now.
FWIW I think you are right. We have closed primaries in Maryland and in 2016 I actually changed my affilitation just to vote in the Democratic primary for Bernie Sanders. He is the first and still only candidate that I have felt had the best intentions for the underdog in the U.S. economic game. That ship has sailed and the version we are seeing in 2020 is pushing too far left for most Americans.

Trump has done some good things economically but I could never vote for him due to his racist and xenophobic tendencies. It just doesn't jive with me and I can't look past it. He also has done some nasty things against the longevity and sustainability of our planet for short term economic gains.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:19 AM   #304
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes they did . Still does nothing in the fact that people can't tell the difference between an opinion story/editorial and a news story.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...esley-n2559275

Chris Mathews is a bitch.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:47 AM   #305
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I do enjoy him appearing to be fighting back tears on nights where democrats fare poorly in elections. The night Trump beat Hillary I drew great joy out of his sadness. If I could pick a political commentator from TV to vanish he would be my choice hands down.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:48 AM   #306
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
The people who believe that are those of us who actually attended a Trump rally. I've attended multiple Trump rallies including an all black Trump rally at the White House. White Trump supporters have treated me with nothing but kindness. Not once was a felt threatened or unwelcome. Trump rallies have people of all backgrounds and everyone is welcome. However, I did have a problem with the unhinged leftwing
protesters who threaten to kill me. They called me a coon, house n#gg@r, uncle tom, bootlick, monkey, a buck dancing negreo, etc. One of the Antifa bastards even throw a balloon full of piss at me. Take a look at the video and you'll see what most Trump supporters are like.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZY8pEr_90">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zZY8pEr_90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1) There has been no evidence that Fred Trump was in anyway affiliated with the KKK. Being arrested a march doesn't mean he was a member or a person who supported their views. But guess who was a member of the KKK? Hillary Clinton's mentor and Barrack Obama's good buddy Robert Byrd. Yet I dont hearing liberals holding anything against them. This isn't a matter of opinion. It is a fact.

2) The president was right about Charlottesville. Trump said specifically that he denounce white racists who were at the rally long with the Antifa thugs who were attacking people. There were people who was peacefully protesting against the statue being taken down who wasn't part any white nationalist group. Those are the people Donald Trump was talking about.

3) Who the fuck cares? Trump is not a racist and neither are Trump supporters.

Now allow me to go over this list that you thing is evidence of racism.

1973: Words can not explain how much I dont give a shit whether or not this is true. Wasn't this around the time of segregation? Was this Donald Trump's company or his father's company? One way or the other it has no relevance on my life or any other black person.

1980s If this is true where are all the other black people who were also takem off the floor to validate his story?

1988: I dont see how this would be considered racist. But why exactly should I care?

1989: Wasnt these the same teens that confessed to gang raping a woman and bashing her head in? And? What is so racist about that?

1991: If Donald Trump did say that it was wrong and inappropriate but not racist. Personally, I think black people are lazy and I'm black.

1992: And? If a customer doesn't want black or women dealers then so be it. How does this make Donald Trump a racist?

1993: And? How was making that statement racist? Did he say he hated Native Americans or something?

2000: I'll ask the same question once again. How is that racist?

2004: That has nothing to do with racism.

2005: That would have been a good idea. What's so racist about that?

2010: I totally agree with Donald Trump on that.

2011: Asking to see Obama's birth certificate isn't a racial issue. He said the same thing about Ted Cruz..

2011: If Obama was really born in this country why did he release a fake birth certificate?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM&t=22s">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM&t=22s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It looks like Trump was right again.
Your spin is not of this world .You're as much black as I am a Skins fan .
Old 01-12-2020, 08:52 AM   #307
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
....deep.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #308
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
... He also has done some nasty things against the longevity and sustainability of our planet for short term economic gains.
This type quote drives me bonkers. The eco-warrior mentality that has spread through this nation is a plague in it's own right. I am not a climate change denier, because the climate has ALWAYS been changing. And doomsday has always been 15-30 years away. Do you know why it is always 15-30 years away, 2 main reasons 1 political and 1 factual

The political is easy, if the world is doomed in 15 years we must elect the politicians now to prevent it. But when will us citizens, intelligent as they are, realize that for the pokiticians it isn't about saving the world, it is a out saving their power and scaring their base. It is a tried and true tactic of all politicians, left and right.

The second reason doomsday is always 15-30 years away is because, and I know this will shock every liberal here, humans adapt and learn and progress WITHOUT government interference. Climate change, even "the planet will die" type is a glacially slow process versus innovation and human adaptability. Yes the planet's ecosystem will continue to change, and the pollution from technologically backward countries with large populations like India, China, and Russia will continue to damage it. The solution is not to sign feel good nanny state regulations but to encourage and strengthen innovation of proven technologies like nuclear and coal that produce energy in cost effective ways, and continue tryin to find new ways to make wind, solar, geo and other reuasable technologies cost effect on a kilowatt per dollar spent

By the way, what drives much of the innovation, yup you guessed it - short term economic gains.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 01-12-2020 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:32 AM   #309
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Impeachment...............

But back to impeachment

Looks like Pelosi will send the articles over this week. If people thought the Cavanaugh hearing was a spectacle just wait till this gets rolling.

And god forbid Trump has the opportunity to appoint a SC justice during the impeachment trial. There would be a cosmic liberal meltdown as McConnell pushed the nominee forward.

Old 01-12-2020, 12:15 PM   #310
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

http://www.thewarpath.net/showpost.p...&postcount=298

Chico still has some explaining to do.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:17 PM   #311
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
But back to impeachment

Looks like Pelosi will send the articles over this week. If people thought the Cavanaugh hearing was a spectacle just wait till this gets rolling.

And god forbid Trump has the opportunity to appoint a SC justice during the impeachment trial. There would be a cosmic liberal meltdown as McConnell pushed the nominee forward.

I could sit here and nitpick about how McConnell made up the rule about how Obama can't pick a SC nominee during his last year in office because they don't have the time to properly vet the nominee, and then turn around and speed rush Trump's nominees through, but we all know you guys are just making up the rules as you go.

I could also point out how each senator is going to take an oath to judge the impeachment trial impartially, yet McConnell and Graham have both already said they will be acting as the President's defense (and so will the rest of the Republican majority, despite the Senate oath to act as the jury). Republicans have literally prioritized protecting the president above the Constitution of the United States of America (you know, that holy document that allows you the right to bear arms).

In case you forgot:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senate Impeachment Rules
Form of oath to be administered to the members of the Senate sitting in the trial of
impeachments:
I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be,) that in all things appertaining to the trial
of the impeachment of , now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the
Constitution and laws: so help me God.
https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...hmentRules.pdf

I could also point out how every single impeachment trial in the Senate has called witnesses, yet your leaders have already said they won't call any witnesses or listen to new evidence.

I could also point out how the entire Republican argument has always gone back to Trump's defense that this is a sham, without debating any of the 8 witnesses who testified in front of the house under penalty of perjury. Your entire argument literally rests on the theory that anyone who hates Trump is biased and therefore is an unreliable witness.

I could also point out how Trump was not willing to testify, or let anyone from the executive office testify in front of the House in defense of their actions.

In any court of law this would all be major red flags. Trump gets to claim executive privilege though. Congratulations, you've succesfully made the position of POTUS entirely above the law. Hope that double standard applies with the next Democratic president.

I could also point out how Republicans have succesfully introduced partisanship to every branch of gov't, from Congress, from the judiciary system, to the highest court of the land, to the intelligence community, to the law enforcement community, all the way down to the state and county level with gerrymandering.

Enjoy your day gents, because it certainly won't last forever. I just hope we get to play by the same rules you have introduced. Winning is the name of the game, even at the expense of half of America.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:18 PM   #312
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
But back to impeachment

It won't be. Senators aren't allowed to speak. They have to hand write any questions they want answered. McConnell isn't going to let the Senate become a shit show like the House would be even though he's going to rig the trail like he said he would.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 04:34 PM   #313
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
This type quote drives me bonkers. The eco-warrior mentality that has spread through this nation is a plague in it's own right. I am not a climate change denier, because the climate has ALWAYS been changing. And doomsday has always been 15-30 years away. Do you know why it is always 15-30 years away, 2 main reasons 1 political and 1 factual

The political is easy, if the world is doomed in 15 years we must elect the politicians now to prevent it. But when will us citizens, intelligent as they are, realize that for the pokiticians it isn't about saving the world, it is a out saving their power and scaring their base. It is a tried and true tactic of all politicians, left and right.

The second reason doomsday is always 15-30 years away is because, and I know this will shock every liberal here, humans adapt and learn and progress WITHOUT government interference. Climate change, even "the planet will die" type is a glacially slow process versus innovation and human adaptability. Yes the planet's ecosystem will continue to change, and the pollution from technologically backward countries with large populations like India, China, and Russia will continue to damage it. The solution is not to sign feel good nanny state regulations but to encourage and strengthen innovation of proven technologies like nuclear and coal that produce energy in cost effective ways, and continue tryin to find new ways to make wind, solar, geo and other reuasable technologies cost effect on a kilowatt per dollar spent

By the way, what drives much of the innovation, yup you guessed it - short term economic gains.

I have no clue about what ficticuous doomsday scenario you are ranting about. If you are talking about things such as oil reserves wil;l be exhausted in 40-60 years. Well of course that is going to fluctuate we, in the scientific field, cannot estimate oil reserves based on future technology that currently doesn't exist that is highly disingenuous and biased.

Seconmdly you cannot seriously believe that government regulation has not improved the technology that you have just been discussing. If so you seriously need to go back into the attic and crack open the U.S. history and world history textbooks you should have read in high school. Regulations lead to improved technology that we could then share with developing countries and prevent them from having to spend valuable dollars on research and design.

Nobody is suggesting field good "nanny" state regulations you sir are fear mongoring no more no less. Instead he has been weakening the four most important human health legislations in the Clean Air, Clean Water, Safe Drinking Water and Endangered Species Acts. If regulationg our national common resources such as air, water and genetric resources such as biodiversity shouldn't be priority number 2 behind national safety I don't know what the poibnt of a federal government is.

As for your last statement that is only true when the current methodology becomes unprofitable. If a government had the foresight to you know decide that hospitilization due to respiratory illness on orange, red and purple air quality days should be paid for by those that are responsible for the air quality you do see innovation, but it comes from ecomic gain driven by regulation.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #314
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/14/79619...r-deal-breache

Left With No Choice,' European Allies Put Iran On Notice Over Nuclear Deal Breaches

Interesting...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 07:09 PM   #315
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
http://www.thewarpath.net/showpost.p...&postcount=298

Chico still has some explaining to do.
We disagree on the Iran issue. My position solid tho