Old 04-10-2023, 06:32 PM   #301
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Another day another mass shooting.

Thoughts and prayers aren't working.
When you look at the latest piece of shit, he seemed like a normal dude with a good education. When u compare to Buffalo, CO gay club, Nashville or Uvalda shooters which all seemed to be completely delusional.

We are raising a generation of sick people. This culture is trash, narcissistic, god-less, their art is garbage and completely self obsessed individuals.

Social media raising kids, this is result. Image and identity rules their being, just incredibly unhealthy.

More time with family, seek out a higher power, remove yourself from negative ideology

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-10-2023, 08:17 PM   #302
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When you look at the latest piece of shit, he seemed like a normal dude with a good education. When u compare to Buffalo, CO gay club, Nashville or Uvalda shooters which all seemed to be completely delusional.

We are raising a generation of sick people. This culture is trash, narcissistic, god-less, their art is garbage and completely self obsessed individuals.

Social media raising kids, this is result. Image and identity rules their being, just incredibly unhealthy.

More time with family, seek out a higher power, remove yourself from negative ideology
STFU loser what do you mean we, these are all people you defend , people that love and worship at the teet of trump just like you do.
Old 04-10-2023, 08:59 PM   #303
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Last message by mass shooter Conner Sturgeon on Instagram

Let’s check on the media about this:

Why even acknowledge it, right? Probably nothing

He Gets Us
Old 04-10-2023, 10:28 PM   #304
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:

Last message by mass shooter Conner Sturgeon on Instagram

Let’s check on the media about this:

Why even acknowledge it, right? Probably nothing

Actually every news source in the world is talking about it. Don’t know much about it other than the all the articles i can pull up and see without reading them from literally every news media outlet there is but you love your little fairy tale about how they don’t. The ironic thing is you are the cricket when it isn’t a liberal, a transgender, a black, a gay, etc. I am assuming he has to be one since your cricket turned into a lion. He said protest in his post and that is what triggered you. Not anything else. You could care less about anything other than the fact that he said they wont listen to protest. He must be a protester and so enough is enough! Tomorrow when some trumptard does the same thing your lion will turn back into a cricket. You are so fuckin easy to see through.

Another assault rifle but hey let’s be cricket chico about gun control right? You are something else.

Hard right White nationalist hate crimes are responsible for nearly all the mass shootings. You are a cricket. But when it is someone from the left you roar like a lion and accuse the media of ignoring it which is an absolute lie. To quote G-1, stfu Chico. Stop making a bad situation worse with your bullshit, and hypocrisy. Everyone is sick of it.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 11:19 PM   #305
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This whole thread today has been putrid.

RIP to the now 5 dead people. And may the little bitch shooter rot in hell.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 08:00 AM   #306
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

That will happen when Chico tries to blame the media and the protesters for all the senseless death in the country with such incredible hypocrisy about remaining silent while the crime doesn’t fit your narrative.

It is ok to call him out by name by the way because he isn’t really a conservative…he just hides behind it.

I am in no way excusing anyone or any side for any violence. It is just really becoming ridiculous that he only gets vocal when he can somehow tie the crime to the left. In this case the shooter said protests which triggered him.

Btw CNN still talking about it. If it were a hate crime committed by a Trumper or a klan member or a proud boy Fox would currently be talking about the Rays incredible start to the mlb season.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:25 AM   #307
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Driving to work i counted 3 “assault life” stickers on their pickup trucks. Salt life is a popular sticker here by the ocean so all of the NRA’s paranoid white trash pawns went with assault life. They are living in fear that AOC’s antifa army is coming for their junk piles in their yards. Fuck the NRA and fuck their clown show paranoid trumptards.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:34 AM   #308
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
That will happen when Chico tries to blame the media and the protesters for all the senseless death in the country with such incredible hypocrisy about remaining silent while the crime doesn’t fit your narrative.

It is ok to call him out by name by the way because he isn’t really a conservative…he just hides behind it.

I am in no way excusing anyone or any side for any violence. It is just really becoming ridiculous that he only gets vocal when he can somehow tie the crime to the left. In this case the shooter said protests which triggered him.

Btw CNN still talking about it. If it were a hate crime committed by a Trumper or a klan member or a proud boy Fox would currently be talking about the Rays incredible start to the mlb season.
I just find it strange “ protesting “ would be so on his mind before committing this horrible act. Do you think it was motivation? We know he was a big Redditor too.

He Gets Us
Old 04-11-2023, 08:44 AM   #309
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
I just find it strange “ protesting “ would be so on his mind before committing this horrible act. Do you think it was motivation? We know he was a big Redditor too.

Maybe it was maybe it wasn’t and again i do not condone any crime from any side. My point is if he had said the words “ urban people are coming for my shit” and it was his last post on truth social you would not be talking about it. Maybe a brief “sad” or something in response to someone elses post but certainly you would not be trying to tie his actions to his political stance as you are here. It is a pattern of yours. And to than say the media is crickets about it is just so hypocritical and false. Because like i said you turn into a cricket during 75 percent of mass shootings and hate crimes. The ones, the overwhelming majority, that do not fit your narrative that the left is the dangerous side. You just cherry pick from the minority of crimes that fit your narrative and it is laughable at this point. I hear about one of these mass shooters and I can set my watch to your uproar or silence depending on the shooter’s background.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:01 AM   #310
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Maybe it was maybe it wasn’t and again i do not condone any crime from any side. My point is if he had said the words “ urban people are coming for my shit” and it was his last post on truth social you would not be talking about it. Maybe a brief “sad” or something in response to someone elses post but certainly you would not be trying to tie his actions to his political stance as you are here. It is a pattern of yours. And to than say the media is crickets about it is just so hypocritical and false. Because like i said you turn into a cricket during 75 percent of mass shootings and hate crimes. The ones, the overwhelming majority, that do not fit your narrative that the left is the dangerous side. You just cherry pick from the minority of crimes that fit your narrative and it is laughable at this point. I hear about one of these mass shooters and I can set my watch to your uproar or silence depending on the shooter’s background.
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

I follow this site which is the Mass Shooting archive where they collect data when there is a shooting event where 4 or more people are injured or died, Gives you the source which links to a news article and another of the victims, ages etc.

It’s a good resource which gives a window into the violence across the US, who is committing the violence, who are victims and where it is occurring. Just go thru the last week of data, it’s horrible and eye opening

He Gets Us
Old 04-11-2023, 09:35 AM   #311
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Driving to work i counted 3 “assault life” stickers on their pickup trucks. Salt life is a popular sticker here by the ocean so all of the NRA’s paranoid white trash pawns went with assault life. They are living in fear that AOC’s antifa army is coming for their junk piles in their yards. Fuck the NRA and fuck their clown show paranoid trumptards.
I was surprised how big the trumptards up there. No progress will ever be made as long as the NRA is still around.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:37 AM   #312
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

..............he's a bitch.
Old 04-11-2023, 05:45 PM   #313
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

I follow this site which is the Mass Shooting archive where they collect data when there is a shooting event where 4 or more people are injured or died, Gives you the source which links to a news article and another of the victims, ages etc.

It’s a good resource which gives a window into the violence across the US, who is committing the violence, who are victims and where it is occurring. Just go thru the last week of data, it’s horrible and eye opening

You do understand that in a city, as opposed to a rural area there are going to be more of everything right? Well except cows.

Im
Assuming your point here is that cities lean left so the mass shootings and shooters are dems? Lol. The articles i posted are a little more in depth, and paint a different picture. Over the last ten years 75 percent of mass shootings have been by far right groups, since Trump it is almost 100 percent and that, my friend, is eye opening.
Again I condone no act of violence regardless of where the anger stems from …. Hate or being pushed to the limit by hate. You can call that an excuse, but it is not. It is a fact.
A kills B because he doesn’t like who he is, or what he is.
C kills A because he killed B because of who he is or what he is.
Both A, and C are criminals but A is worse. The worse of two evils. Call it what you want. There is a difference though. And on top of that there are way more A’s than C’s and the statistics back it up.

So start posting about the A’s and not just the C’s. Please and thank you.
Old 04-11-2023, 06:43 PM   #314
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You do understand that in a city, as opposed to a rural area there are going to be more of everything right? Well except cows.

Im
Assuming your point here is that cities lean left so the mass shootings and shooters are dems? Lol. The articles i posted are a little more in depth, and paint a different picture. Over the last ten years 75 percent of mass shootings have been by far right groups, since Trump it is almost 100 percent and that, my friend, is eye opening.
Again I condone no act of violence regardless of where the anger stems from …. Hate or being pushed to the limit by hate. You can call that an excuse, but it is not. It is a fact.
A kills B because he doesn’t like who he is, or what he is.
C kills A because he killed B because of who he is or what he is.
Both A, and C are criminals but A is worse. The worse of two evils. Call it what you want. There is a difference though. And on top of that there are way more A’s than C’s and the statistics back it up.

So start posting about the A’s and not just the C’s. Please and thank you.
Just giving you some place to get the facts…to find who is committing these mass shootings and where they are occurring. Or you can continue to believe your horseshit narratives about supposed far right violence or excusing violence because “there are more of everything in cities”. Makes sense

Watch out for the vehicle stickers you seemed worried about Don Quixote…

He Gets Us
Old 04-11-2023, 09:11 PM   #315
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Just giving you some place to get the facts…to find who is committing these mass shootings and where they are occurring. Or you can continue to believe your horseshit narratives about supposed far right violence or excusing violence because “there are more of everything in cities”. Makes sense

Watch out for the vehicle stickers you seemed worried about Don Quixote…

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/23/mas...dl-report-2022

Supposed far right violence? LOLOLOLOL. WHAT FUCKING PLANET DO YOU ACTUALLY LIVE ON?