When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-29-2020, 09:16 AM   #3046
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
No doubt California has failed but so does Utah and Nevada pretty much . Planned rolling blackouts are part of their policy. That is a joke but they would never be able to match Texas on per capita wind and solar generation. They don't receive as much solar radiation per unit area or have the land mass. They should be doing better. We all should be doing better.
But there are folks doing it and not doing it. There are folks talking about it and folks doing it. And there are some that are demanding it and failing. Those people who demand, they don’t get a seat at the table because they are clowns: AOC, Bernie and the green new deal supporters.

That’s the point

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-29-2020, 09:28 AM   #3047
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Mooby you’re an apologist for political violence of the left...I get it. Think of all those killed and injured at the BLM riots this year. If these were right groups, would you be condemning it? Would you be saying, “oh none of these folks committed the he violence, it was outside agitators. Can you proved these protesters killed anyone”

You make excuses and rush to protect the violence, injuries and death. It’s bad faith and dishonest.

Why haven’t BLM leadership condemned it and removed those elements from the so called peaceful protest? Why? Because they are pieces of shit and animals who approve it.
This is so insanely laughable I can't even take it seriously.

Violence is bad. Rioting is bad. Protesting is not. End of story.

Your laughably weak and lazy arguments where you condemn protesting because you refuse to separate those trying peacefully to create a better society from assholes taking advantage of the situation for their personal benefit shows you have no interest in conducting a discussion in good faith.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:36 AM   #3048
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
But there are folks doing it and not doing it. There are folks talking about it and folks doing it. And there are some that are demanding it and failing. Those people who demand, they don’t get a seat at the table because they are clowns: AOC, Bernie and the green new deal supporters.

That’s the point
You can point to CA sure but comparing CA to TX in ability to generate renewable energy is an apples and oranges comparison. The article even goes as far to mention DC. How is DC going to be able to compete with a state like Nebraska in renewables? Or any east coast or west coast blue state for that matter? They can't they don't have the appropriate latitude or geography and much higher population densities.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:53 AM   #3049
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
The only thing that article shows is that states with more solar radiation generate more photovoltaic electricity and states with reliable wind generate more wind electricity. You might have well posted an article that should how small states with lots of people are more densely populated than large states with small populations and then used that to argue that people prefer small states.
Exactly.

A regions landscape and weather patterns I imagine have a big role on what that State can and cant do. Texas is big, flat and mostly sand/dirt, seems perfect for building huge wind turbines.

Take a place like West Virginia with its mountains and thick forests, it just wouldnt work and no company would even try it. Theyd go to the flat non forest States.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:28 AM   #3050
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Exactly.

A regions landscape and weather patterns I imagine have a big role on what that State can and cant do. Texas is big, flat and mostly sand/dirt, seems perfect for building huge wind turbines.

Take a place like West Virginia with its mountains and thick forests, it just wouldnt work and no company would even try it. Theyd go to the flat non forest States.

If you get a chance up in the Adirondacks and Berkshires you can see wind turbines up on the Mountains ,how much they provide I have no clue.
https://www.berkshirewindcoop.org/
Old 10-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #3051
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If you get a chance up in the Adirondacks and Berkshires you can see wind turbines up on the Mountains ,how much they provide I have no clue.
https://www.berkshirewindcoop.org/
Also here dominion energy is doing offshore meaning anywhere that borders sea or the Great Lakes has the ability.

The excuse making in the thread is the norm.

Either u do it or you don’t. Or if your California piss away money and are all talk

He Gets Us
Old 10-29-2020, 01:12 PM   #3052
SunnySide
Playmaker

Since the 2016 general election, Iowa has lost 261 polling places, according to an analysis by the Center for Public Integrity, Stateline and NPR. The polling place changes vary across the state; while some counties are able to keep all of their sites open, others must close or consolidate half.

Overall, this affects some 670,000 Iowans, 30% of the state’s registered voters. Those affected by the changes overwhelmingly live in the state’s urban areas, which reliably vote Democratic. And the closures are happening at a time of multiple competitive races in the state, including the presidential contest.
https://publicintegrity.org/politics...d-swing-state/

I think we need an Election Day thread ...
Old 10-29-2020, 04:21 PM   #3053
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Fox News's Tucker Carlson mocked for 'lost in the mail' Biden documents claim

This guy is so full of shit, can't believe his name comes up around here as often as it does. He's a joke and a big phony.
Update: UPS found them and in route to Tucker.

He Gets Us
Old 10-29-2020, 04:33 PM   #3054
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:

Fox already said the emails do not confirm what this Tony guy is claiming ... these 3 laptops magically appearing at a blind guys shop in Delaware containing 100% non password protected emails and photos ... theres just way too many red flags and straining of credulity to even take this seriously.

This is like if Mr. Bean tried political espionage.

its comical.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:13 PM   #3055
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Awaiting with baited breath. Surely this will swing my vo...oh wait I already mailed my ballot in and confirmed it's been processed along with millions of other Americans.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:27 PM   #3056
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Old 10-30-2020, 03:01 AM   #3057
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Lightbulb Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Fox News's Tucker Carlson mocked for 'lost in the mail' Biden documents claim

This guy is so full of shit, can't believe his name comes up around here as often as it does. He's a joke and a big phony.
A "The Guardian" article that isn't even an American publication is being used as evidence that Carlson is lying? That describes itself as the WORLD'S leading liberal publication. Lol. Breitbart articles are now allowed.

We're mocking Tucker for stating UPS lost the package. When they did in-fact "misplace" it?

C'mon man. And if he didn't have the original documents he'd be accused of photoshopping.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:42 AM   #3058
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
A "The Guardian" article that isn't even an American publication is being used as evidence that Carlson is lying? That describes itself as the WORLD'S leading liberal publication. Lol. Breitbart articles are now allowed.

We're mocking Tucker for stating UPS lost the package. When they did in-fact "misplace" it?

C'mon man. And if he didn't have the original documents he'd be accused of photoshopping.
Don't worry SD, incoming printed-out pictures of emails (that can't be traced unfortunately) incoming. They'll prove everything!
Old 10-30-2020, 08:15 AM   #3059
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

There are countless sources out there on it, pick one that speaks your language if you wish. Still doesn't change the fact Tucker is a joke.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:53 AM   #3060
SunnySide
Playmaker

Tucker Carlson did his defenders no favors last night.

- the package was found, it was a flash drive (Clouds say hello)
- Carlson said he always had copies of what was on the flash drive and it is being vetted and he’s not releasing them yet
- I’m officially confused ... probably the point bc without any evidence or releasing of documents, we are talking about some damaging documents about hunter Biden that we don’t even know what is in them but can trust Carlson that they are damaging ... but we can’t see them bc he needs to vet them but he’s still talking about them?

—————————————

Speaking of answers, we've received an awful lot of documents recently about Hunter Biden. We haven't aired all of them, or even most of them. The documents that are pertinent to his business career abroad and the favors he did on behalf of foreign clients with the help of his father, those seem relevant and newsworthy. We brought them to you and we're not ashamed of that.

But there are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden's personal life that we haven't brought you and that we're not going to bring you, and we should tell you why.

One is the obvious answer: He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person. I thought he had demons, though in the time I knew him, he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons, and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone.

It's probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden. But the point is that pounding on a man and piling on him when he's already down is something that we don't want to be involved in.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...s-hunter-biden

Lol what a scum bag ... he is the one bullhorning this smear campaign, calls hunter broken, alone and humiliated, said he and his father worked for foreign interests ... but doesn’t want to be one to pile a beaten man? Tucker Carlson won’t do that.

How does he keep a straight face?
How can anyone take this guy seriously when at least once a month he does and says such two faced stuff?

This hunter stuff is right wing comedy as they trip over themselves trying to build up this hunter story