2022 Midterms thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-18-2022, 10:02 PM   #286
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: 2022 Midterms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
So you're a registered republican still? Got it. Your problem is you think you're smart, when in actuality you're full of shit.

Also, last time I had to register, I registered as a libertarian. Didn't have to register in SC. So technically I'm still libertarian. You're not smart. You're just a bitter old Trump hater that thinks that makes you smart.

Take your own advice and shut the fuck up for a change.
Nice mouth for a God fearing Christian. I was smart enough to know what trump was all about unlike you and your butt buddy. Bitter no just pissed off with what assholes like you did to this Country by electing trump. See you think you know it all but really you're just ignorant of the subject and should just keep quiet but that would make too much sense so babble away.

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2022, 10:46 PM   #287
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Nice mouth for a God fearing Christian. I was smart enough to know what trump was all about unlike you and your butt buddy. Bitter no just pissed off with what assholes like you did to this Country by electing trump. See you think you know it all but really you're just ignorant of the subject and should just keep quiet but that would make too much sense so babble away.
Stop being homophobic.

Also, as far as I'm aware, you're Christian too and you tell people to STFU just about daily. You really are full of shit.

You have the least self awareness of any human I've ever talked to before.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 05:36 AM   #288
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Stop being homophobic.

Also, as far as I'm aware, you're Christian too and you tell people to STFU just about daily. You really are full of shit.

You have the least self awareness of any human I've ever talked to before.
LOL, you keep trying to control the narrative as for self-awareness you need to go look into a mirror. Who is being homophobic, you're his holy defender you cuss like a sailor but say butt buddy you get all distraught ......did I hit a nerve?
Old 11-29-2022, 12:43 PM   #289
SunnySide
Playmaker

If the supervisors were to refuse to certify their election results and, as the law provides, “disenfranchise all of the voters in Cochise County”, Democrats would have enough votes from the other 14 counties to win both of those races.

All Katie Hobbs’ office has to do to make that happen is turn a blind eye. Don’t file a lawsuit. Don’t do anything.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cochise-c...140036365.html

Heavy R county refuses to certify the votes in their county bc of alleged voting irregularities in a neighboring Maricopa county ... even though Maricopa Co already certified their results.

If the newly elected Gov katie Hobbs did nothing ... all the votes in that heavy R county for all the 2022 races dont count and Ds would actually win more seat statewide bc the heavy R county now wouldnt count.

--------------

Election officials subjectively deciding not to certify votes bc their person didnt win ...

this cant become the new normal.

If this happens in a presidential race?

Let the goofball Republican majority on the Cochise County board – who, ironically, squawk about non-existent voting irregularities – negate the votes of tens of thousands of their residents, the majority of them from their own party.

There would be no easier way to “steal” a couple of elections.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:18 PM   #290
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-adm...170737660.html

A Biden administration official is on leave after they were charged with stealing a Vera Bradley suitcase worth over $2,000 from a Minnesota airport

Shocked I tell ya, shocked. Trash diversity hires

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 07:01 PM   #291
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-adm...170737660.html

A Biden administration official is on leave after they were charged with stealing a Vera Bradley suitcase worth over $2,000 from a Minnesota airport

Shocked I tell ya, shocked. Trash diversity hires

Holy shit. 2 years in and we might have our first? serious criminal conviction from a person in leadership in the Biden government.

How many do we have to go to catch up to Trump?
Old 11-29-2022, 07:15 PM   #292
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

The real crime is a suitcase costing $2,000.00.
Old 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM   #293
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Holy shit. 2 years in and we might have our first? serious criminal conviction from a person in leadership in the Biden government.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6332613...jor-russia-md/

SPY PLOT First openly trans US Army officer Jamie Lee Henry & wife Anna Gabrielian charged with scheme to give info to Russia

Mental illness is a hellava drug with these folks

He Gets Us
Old 11-29-2022, 07:40 PM   #294
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

3,127 give of take a few.
Old 11-29-2022, 08:58 PM   #295
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.the-sun.com/news/6332613...jor-russia-md/

SPY PLOT First openly trans US Army officer Jamie Lee Henry & wife Anna Gabrielian charged with scheme to give info to Russia

Mental illness is a hellava drug with these folks
We up to 3 now?

Fuck me and my big mouth. When will this rampant lawlessness of this administration end? Who knows, maybe even this pair of secret double agents was acting under authorization from Biden himself? I'm just asking questions!!!
Old 11-29-2022, 09:44 PM   #296
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Every civilization (from evil to great, depending on perspective) comes to an end.

We are well on our way to our fall. I think it will take another 50-100 years (maybe it's just wishful thinking it takes this long), where I'll be dead or too old to know what's going on, but it's coming.
Old 11-30-2022, 03:58 AM   #297
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Every civilization (from evil to great, depending on perspective) comes to an end.

We are well on our way to our fall. I think it will take another 50-100 years (maybe it's just wishful thinking it takes this long), where I'll be dead or too old to know what's going on, but it's coming.
Well that's a happy thought, Mr. Sunshine.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:47 PM   #298
SunnySide
Playmaker

"I live in Texas," Walker told a group of University of Georgia College Republicans on Jan. 12. "I went down to the border off and on sometimes," he said, attacking congressional Democrats for neglecting to visit the border and address the illegal immigration crisis.*

Walker made those comments after describing how he decided to run for Senate in Georgia while observing divisions in the country from his home in Texas.

The complaint centers on publicly available tax records first reported by CNN that show Walker claimed a homestead tax exemption for his residence in the Dallas area in 2021 and 2022. Texas homeowner regulations state that only an individual's "principal residence" qualifies for this exemption.

According to the Texas Comptroller’s website, Texas residents are allowed to receive the homestead exemption even if they move away for less than two years – as long as they do not establish permanent residency somewhere else. According to the site, only a homeowner’s principal residents qualify for the tax break.

The U.S. Constitution requires that that candidates in habit the state in which they will represent. The state of Georgia has about 15 rules that determine residency for candidates and includes that where a candidate claims a homestead exemption, that home will be considered their permanent residence.

Walker, who registered to vote in Atlanta in 2021, has a residence in Georgia that is registered in his wife's name but not his own. He previously lived in Texas for about two decades.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...georgia-report

Walker is objectively not a resident of Georgia. He lied on election forms.

Georgia law says he cant run cant be elected.

1 + 1 = 2

Here is actual election fraud.

------------------

Chico incoming with a distraction pivot in 3 ... 2 .... 1

(chemical castration? elon musk and apple? hunter biden laptop?... has hillary breathed lately?)
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:25 PM   #299
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Nobody in Trump administration went to Jail. Most of the folks were campaign. Or past associates. Michael Flynn maybe worked for the administration before he was setup by the fbi in the politically motivated arrest.

What’s up with all these trannys going crazy. It’s like they are mentally off.

He Gets Us
Old 11-30-2022, 02:27 PM   #300
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
"I live in Texas," Walker told a group of University of Georgia College Republicans on Jan. 12. "I went down to the border off and on sometimes," he said, attacking congressional Democrats for neglecting to visit the border and address the illegal immigration crisis.*

Walker made those comments after describing how he decided to run for Senate in Georgia while observing divisions in the country from his home in Texas.

The complaint centers on publicly available tax records first reported by CNN that show Walker claimed a homestead tax exemption for his residence in the Dallas area in 2021 and 2022. Texas homeowner regulations state that only an individual's "principal residence" qualifies for this exemption.

According to the Texas Comptroller’s website, Texas residents are allowed to receive the homestead exemption even if they move away for less than two years – as long as they do not establish permanent residency somewhere else. According to the site, only a homeowner’s principal residents qualify for the tax break.

The U.S. Constitution requires that that candidates in habit the state in which they will represent. The state of Georgia has about 15 rules that determine residency for candidates and includes that where a candidate claims a homestead exemption, that home will be considered their permanent residence.

Walker, who registered to vote in Atlanta in 2021, has a residence in Georgia that is registered in his wife's name but not his own. He previously lived in Texas for about two decades.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/her...georgia-report

Walker is objectively not a resident of Georgia. He lied on election forms.

Georgia law says he cant run cant be elected.

1 + 1 = 2

Here is actual election fraud.

------------------

Chico incoming with a distraction pivot in 3 ... 2 .... 1

(chemical castration? elon musk and apple? hunter biden laptop?... has hillary breathed lately?)
My only advice is for this absolute sports legend Hershel Walker is don’t let Ye come over for dinner.

He Gets Us