Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Pence is a fucking loon!

(snip bs)

]
Stop lying, giantone

https://www.truthorfiction.com/mike-...rsion-therapy/

"So, it’s true that Mike Pence has been a vocal opponent of gay rights. It’s also true that referred to “institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior” in a 2000 campaign statement. However, “change their sexual behavior” is a broad term that could mean a number of different things, and we haven’t found any instances of Pence saying on the record that he supports gay conversion therapy or electroshock gay conversion therapy."
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-17-2018, 09:20 PM   #287
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
How so?

Seriously?
Old 03-17-2018, 09:22 PM   #288
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
This has nothing to do with what I was responding to in Mooby's post. Matty is right,he is just fucking weird.Pence wants women back to the way they where in the 30's and 40's.........................fuck that.
BS. Here is the exchange:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The code says you can sin all you want, you just need to repent Matty. As long as Trump seeks forgiveness in the eyes of the Lord it's all good. Besides, the good Lord blessed Stormy Daniels with a huge set of knockers, who wouldn't be tempted by those?
Quote:
Pence?
Quote:
See, crap like all this is why Pence tries to avoid putting himself in any compromising position with women, long before #metoo....(snip)
Your post was a dig at how Pence handles himself with women, regardless how you take your post. Which is exactly what I replied to.

Citation needed on Pence "wants women back to the way they where in the 30's and 40's". You've been caught in one lie already this page.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:24 PM   #289
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Seriously?
Seriously. So far there's been nothing but strawmanning or outright lies for character attacks. On a guy who DOESN'T do the crap Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Harvey Weinstien did.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:32 PM   #290
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Seriously. So far there's been nothing but strawmanning or outright lies for character attacks. On a guy who DOESN'T do the crap Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Harvey Weinstien did.

Build a case as to why you think he’s normal
Old 03-17-2018, 09:39 PM   #291
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Build a case as to why you think he’s normal
I don't see any indication he's weird. Well, anybody weirder than people including me who say... are on boards like this.

Pence doesn't look weird, he's married longterm, with kids, put him in a lineup with Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer, and he looks like the most likable normal person.

You did make the original assertion he was weird, Matty. I've proven a negative as much as possible, but the burden of proof is really on you to prove he is weird.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #292
MTK
\m/

I thought his views on women were enough to label him weird, so how about this

https://news.avclub.com/donald-trump...-fi-1798249440

Oh and he’s an evangelical, weird

He calls his wife Mother, really weird
Old 03-18-2018, 09:28 PM   #293
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Mike Pence...............,he's an ass!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b095bd896a11db

20 things Mike Pence did while you weren't looking — and why it matters.

Ten things to know about Mike Pence - Business Insider
Old 03-18-2018, 09:34 PM   #294
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
I thought his views on women were enough to label him weird, so how about this

https://news.avclub.com/donald-trump...-fi-1798249440
Pence makes a good point about fraternization, ironically enough, in Mulan. It's something the military has issues with today. I disagree about banning women from all military role, but what specifically do you find weird about that link?

Quote:
Oh and he’s an evangelical, weird
I find some atheists weirder than some evangelicals, go figure. You're going to have to go further in describing what you find weird about Mike Pence specifically. Looking at the breathless hyperventilating leftist criticism about what Pence says vs what Oprah says about talking to God, is illuminating in itself. LOL. Do you consider Oprah weird?

Quote:
He calls his wife Mother, really weird
YMMV. For example, when you had kids, or knew someone with kids, you actually mean to tell me mothers weren't referred to as Mom and fathers as Dad or such, by spouses, when with the kids? Wow, if so.

The norm is eastern North Carolina is to still do that like say discussing family business with the kids even after they grow up. Most people seem to drop it in most cases as the kids get older. But OTOH grandmothers are frequently called "Granny" or "Mema" or such by all family, even among mixed company. And that's kinda cool.

Looking at articles that again breathlessly spin Pence's behavior as "weird", read the comments below where available, apparently the custom of spouses still calling each other Mom Dad or similar a lot longer than I described, is a fairly common.

If critics of Pence don't at least understand this custom, they are the weird ones. Or maybe they are just psychopaths that never had families of their own.

But of course the real reason lefties hyperventilates and calls Pence weird over this stuff is simple. This is the toxicity in politics, this time from the Left, that ruins so much.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:45 PM   #295
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Giantone, you basically posted three articles of Gish Gallop, more smear and strawmanning as usual. How about we slow down our convo, at least until mine with Matty is done.

Let's start with this link you posted earlier:

Quote:
Stop lying, giantone

https://www.truthorfiction.com/mike-...rsion-therapy/

"So, it’s true that Mike Pence has been a vocal opponent of gay rights. It’s also true that referred to “institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior” in a 2000 campaign statement. However, “change their sexual behavior” is a broad term that could mean a number of different things, and we haven’t found any instances of Pence saying on the record that he supports gay conversion therapy or electroshock gay conversion therapy."
Do you agree now that the link you posted there was BS, or do we need to go into this in more detail first?
Old 03-18-2018, 10:04 PM   #296
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

One man’s weirdo is another man’s normal I guess. Pence is fucking weird, period.

Anytime someone tries to sell themselves as being super moral/family values shit it usually means they’re creeps.

And yeah Oprah is definitely weird too
Old 03-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #297
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Giantone, you basically posted three articles of Gish Gallop, more smear and strawmanning as usual. How about we slow down our convo, at least until mine with Matty is done.

Let's start with this link you posted earlier:

Do you agree now that the link you posted there was BS, or do we need to go into this in more detail first?
Read the links I posted ,no I won't call it BS, maybe it's spun a little but he believes in it.........get real.

Again you're spinning to make yourself feel good and that's great for you but the truth is there in the links.

This is not made up....

Ten things to know about Mike Pence - Business Insider

"While running for Congress in 2000, Pence wrote on his website that money funding research for HIV/AIDS should be moved to fund conversion therapy, "which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Did he say electrical ,no, no he did not. Yet that was what he was talking about ,deny if you want but he is a loon!

The GOP in Indiana is ....is in super correction mode.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...work/97699694/
Old 03-18-2018, 10:24 PM   #298
MTK
\m/

Conversion therapy...

#facepalm
Old 04-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #299
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...ael-cohen.html

So is it fake news or FBI Democrats getting desperate? Or maybe the deep state is panicking. Wonder which judge they had to bribe to authorize warrants?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #300
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...ael-cohen.html

So is it fake news or FBI Democrats getting desperate? Or maybe the deep state is panicking. Wonder which judge they had to bribe to authorize warrants?
So you have a no problem with a lawyer making payoffs that might very well come from campaign contributions to cover up sexual misbehaviour by a presidential candidate? Trumps team is dirty as hell,just like their boss.