MTK
\m/

My favorite Arrington hit was when he planted Emmitt on MNF
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-23-2004, 08:41 AM   #17
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

I don't remember what game it was, but my favorite Arrington hit was on a pretty standard play. It was a running play up the middle and Arrington went from 0 to 60 in two steps, he hit the back dead on at the line of scrimmage with both going full speed. The back was stopped dead in his tracks. Although I can't remember the team or the back, I can still remember hearing the TV sound picking up the "crack" on the play at the same time the announcers just let out this "ohhhhhhhhh".

I would LOVE for LaVar to have a chance to lay one like that on Terrell "me first" Owens. The man would never go over the middle again.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 08:58 AM   #18
MTK
\m/

The hit he had on Curtis Martin on opening night last year was pretty sweet, he came down the line of scrimmage and de-cleated Martin before he could even get back to the line.
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 09:49 AM   #19
beg8878
Special Teams

I agree with whoever said Manning if he is taken by the Giants. Who teh hell is he to tella team that he would prefer not to be taken by them and try to force their hand. I hope he gets planted by LA in week 2 and his career is shattered by it...not physically hurt, I am not a mean bastard, but confidence wise just can't get the haunting image of Lavar dropping the hammer on him...
beg8878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:44 PM   #20
offiss

I would like to see bowen hit anyone other than a redskin.
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 09:42 PM   #21
kingerock
Special Teams

week 1: Bowen or Iffy layout Galloway - All of our recievers layout both of their safties and make them wonder why they let Lynch go

week 2: I want to see Griffin and Barrow layout K Collins and/or Manning

week 3: Arrington level Carter as he tries to step into the pocket (silly rabbit...)

week 4: Daniels hit Garcia so hard his mamma cries, Samuels remind Ekuban why he wanted the star off his helmet in the 1st place.

week 5: Washington (LB) hit Lewis (RB) so hard he thinks he's smokin crack (which we can't really say if he is or not)

week 6: Arrington make Grossman wish he graduated from Tulane

week 8: Portis make McKenzie cut off his dredlocks

week 9: Arrington hit O Gary so hard he calls Barry Sanders immediately to come back and start playing again... right now...

week 10: Springs hit Johnson so hard he knocks the stripes right of those new, pretty jerseys.

week 11: The entire starting D has a gang tackle on McNabb... make him call Rush Limbaugh back and tell him "You were right bro... it's just because i'm black!"

week 12: Arrington hit Staley so hard he fires his agent for making him sign to a team that was on the skins schedule this season.

week 13: Smoot (yeah smoot) hit Shockey so hard he never opens his fat, stupid mouth again.

week 14: Another 11 man pile up, but this time on Detmer as McNabb is on vacation Golfing and making fun of Liberals with Rush since the Redskins already clinched the East and the Eagles are already illeminated.

week 15: Gibbs walk right up to city hall and pimp slap the mayor twice: once for performing all those gay marriages and twice for putting the american people in a position to have to see Rosie O on TV... AGAIN!!

week 16: Bugel beat the snot out of Chris Collinsworth for talking too dang much!

week 17: The whole team and staff hop on the Redskins charter bus and drive into the stadium. Hit Moss and drive away. (Note: that of course would suspend the entire team for one week, but its a moot point as we already have a week one playoff bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Last edited by kingerock; 04-23-2004 at 09:45 PM.
kingerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 09:44 PM   #22
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

the only problem with week 17 is that it would ruin our chance at an undefeated season.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:46 PM   #23
kingerock
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES
the only problem with week 17 is that it would ruin our chance at an undefeated season.
we can do it after the game during the post game conference, just drive right into the locker room.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:48 PM   #24
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

if we get Taylor, id rather see him run a crossing battern over the middle, Bowen hits him straight on and knocks him out, the ball pops up and Taylor runs it back for a touchdown. Its legal and we get points out of it.