Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Worst first pitch EVER

Parking Lot

Old 05-30-2008, 06:49 AM   #16
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Worst first pitch EVER

Yeah I'm curious too. Is that Marissa Miller? That's the only Marissa I can think of lol.

Advertisements
Old 05-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #17
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Although I hadn't noticed the Simpson likeness until you mentioned it, Yes - that is Marissa "way too f'ing hot" Miller.

As a photographer for Playboy, htownskinfan, I would have expected you to know that.

I volunteer to paint her body for her next SI photo shoot.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:19 AM   #18
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

As a photographer for Playboy, htownskinfan, I would have expected you to know that.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #19
KLHJ2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
The problem with Mariah Carey now is that she's pushing 40. And that's not to say that there aren't any hot older women, but the business has been rough on Mariah.
I agree. In the early 90's you would be in the minority to not find Mariah attractive. Not even ten years later she had already started to age pretty badly. With that being said I highly doubt that the average single man on this site would kick her out of bed. She is not the hottest woman on the planet, but she is not disgusting either.

Last edited by KLHJ2; 05-30-2008 at 09:36 AM.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #20
SC Skins Fan
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
I agree. In the early 90's you would be in the minority to not find Mariah attractive. Not even ten years later she had already started to age pretty badly. With that being said I highly doubt that the average single man on this site would kick her out of bed. She is not the hottest woman on the planet, but she is not disgusting either.
Her choice of dress isn't helping her. She dresses like she is a 16 year old street walker. The Marissa Miller video really places this point into relief. She went out there in some designer jeans and a fitted Cubs jersey (maybe it's just me, but I don't think it gets much better than a gorgeous woman in a well fitted jersey). She's got the body to wear anything she wants, or nothing at all (as opposed to Maria's ponch), but she went with the classy look. Her arm is just the icing on the cake. I have been a fan of hers for a while, but wow.

BTW, anyone who thought it looked like Tony Romo's girlfriend should get a three day ban. That is just insulting.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #21
BrudLee
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
The problem with Mariah Carey now is that she's pushing 40. And that's not to say that there aren't any hot older women, but the business has been rough on Mariah.
Well, I'm pushing forty, and I'm only getting better looking. Of course, I'm a guy, so...
Old 05-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #22
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

Brud, naturally there are exceptions to every rule...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:54 PM   #23
mheisig
The Starter

NOTICE: To anyone who confused Marissa Miller with Jessica Simpson, please report out back. Your flogging will commence shortly.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #24
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I agree... I've always thought she was a skank

Skank

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Skank (disambiguation).

Look up skank in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Skank is a slang and pejorative term used in English to describe a certain type of female. [1][2] The term "skank" differs from that of "slut" in that whereas the latter implies only sexual promiscuity; the former also implies poor taste, personally degrading behaviour and low socioeconomic class.[citation needed] Also used as slang for lower class female that is dirty or not presenting herself well. Other skank behaviors can include being obsessed with celebrity lifestyle and emulating it. In recent years "Skank" (or "Skankster") is also used in some parts of the U.K to describe unappealing individuals of either sex with habitual poor personal hygiene, most notably long-term drug addicts; a usage in some ways harking back to its original application. Originally denoting a bad smell[citation needed] or a filthy surface[3], "skank" has come to refer to someone who is physically repugnant for their filth, and figuratively applied to someone who is morally or socially repugnant for their behavior and demeanor, most often sexual conduct.[4]

Hmmm....Skankster? I think that covers it nicely

Last edited by Hog1; 05-30-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #25
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I don't think she is that hot.

What is up with her walking? It looks like she got sodomized by the knicks...
LOL. Positive rep for you.

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #26
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

since i dont know who marissa is,i'd say its an easy mistake,and even though its no longer cool to think j simpson is hot,she still is,not saying marissa miller isnt hotter,I'm just saying...
Old 05-30-2008, 07:05 PM   #27
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

that was pretty pathetic but nothing compares to the Carl Lewis throw a few years back. Lewis should just stick to track cuz first he ruined the National Anthem and then we threw an opening pitch like a 2 year old.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:05 AM   #28
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Skins Fan View Post
Her choice of dress isn't helping her. She dresses like she is a 16 year old street walker. The Marissa Miller video really places this point into relief. She went out there in some designer jeans and a fitted Cubs jersey (maybe it's just me, but I don't think it gets much better than a gorgeous woman in a well fitted jersey). She's got the body to wear anything she wants, or nothing at all (as opposed to Maria's ponch), but she went with the classy look. Her arm is just the icing on the cake. I have been a fan of hers for a while, but wow.

BTW, anyone who thought it looked like Tony Romo's girlfriend should get a three day ban. That is just insulting.
I agree, she's a 40 year old dressing like a 16 year old. She needs to start dressing her age, she's not a spring flower anymore. I'm not saying she's entirely bad looking, but it really does look like age is catching up to her with every passing day.