Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Clinton 8 more years

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-08-2004, 05:07 PM   #16
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES
Im sure hes had plenty of ass in his day, most UM guys do. They think they are Gods in the Miami area so they get away with whatever they want. i know a hand ful of girls that Shockey would walk up to and start feeling their breasts. The girls would be really mad but always tell me, "hes Shockey, I cant tell him know even if i dont want it" lol

Hey where do you guys usually buy jerseys, anywhere that sells them for cheaper, most places ive looked are all retail?
Canes, did you ever pretend to be a UM football player? "Um yeah baby, I'm a redshirt, gonna be starting at QB next year...unless I go pro"

Advertisements
Old 08-08-2004, 05:41 PM   #17
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

haha...No but I have been in groups with football players a bunch of times, for a class I mean. Its amazing the amount of women that come and sit with you when your with them. Mabye they assumed i was on the team. I always hung out with Eric Winston because of this one really really really hot girl that allways seemed to be around him.

I had one girl that just transfered to miami, met me when I was with football players. Really liked me, kept asking me to her house. then when she found out I wanst an athlete she stopped calling me. So it only works for so long I guess. Another girl did somethign similar but wanted a baseball player.
Old 08-08-2004, 05:43 PM   #18
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

yet both times those two came to me crying and bitching how they players just used them and they thought they really liked her and wish they could find a guy like me. "I wish I could find a guy like you" has to be the worst line ever. IMHO. I hate that line, next time I hear it im going to bitch slap them. IM RICK JAMES BITCH!
Old 08-08-2004, 09:28 PM   #19
huntz
Special Teams

And Rick just bit the dust!
huntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 09:30 PM   #20
huntz
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru
I got kinda scared by the title thinking Clinton was trying to find a loophole to run for president again, lol.

has anyone seen any white skins' jerseys with either portis or coles and does anyone know if they make any o-lineman jerseys or if u have to do a custom jersey for that?
redskins.com has a white Coles jersey. It's the authentic. I'll be looking for a "Dirtbags" t-shirt as well.
huntz is offline   Reply With Quote