Presidential Race 2024

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-24-2023, 10:13 AM   #16
nonniey
The Starter

Re: Presidential Race 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If Trump goes Byron Donalds as VP…that would be a great ticket. Donalds knows his stuff, he is well educated in the issues and can spit facts quickly and effectively

Like we all know Kamala is a certified clown and is the living embodiment of the Veep…Donalds would wipe the floor of her.
Any ticket with Trump on it isn't good. On the contrary it is the worst option of the those likely running, closely followed by Biden. Chico just face it MAGA has decided we're going have 4 more years of Biden.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-24-2023, 02:56 PM   #17
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Any ticket with Trump on it isn't good. On the contrary it is the worst option of the those likely running, closely followed by Biden. Chico just face it MAGA has decided we're going have 4 more years of Biden.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m Ronny D or Nikki Haley all the way, but was just saying Donalds is good, if not great choice by Bigly. I really him and would like Donalds to run.

Donalds communicate style is what many GOP lack in being able to connect with everyone on every level. Haley has it a lil bit as well

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:48 AM   #18
Giantone
Gamebreaker

What do the right wing nuts here think of this .................

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-convict...171936515.html

The Hill
Jan. 6 convict embraces Trump at campaign event, calls for Pence’s execution

Nick Robertson
Fri, April 28, 2023 at 1:19 PM EDT

A woman who served time in prison for her involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection embraced former President Trump at a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Thursday before later saying that former Vice President Mike Pence and “every single” member of Congress who certified the 2020 election should be executed.

After QAnon supporter Micki Larson-Olson was pointed out to Trump as a “Jan. 6-er” by the crowd at a packed diner, Trump sought her out, calling her “terrific,” telling her to “hang in there” and giving her a hug, video shows.

Larson-Olson said in an NBC News interview the next day that Trump is the “real president” and that she “would like a front seat of Mike Pence being executed.”
Old 04-29-2023, 11:40 AM   #19
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What do the right wing nuts here think of this .................

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-convict...171936515.html

The Hill
Jan. 6 convict embraces Trump at campaign event, calls for Pence’s execution

Nick Robertson
Fri, April 28, 2023 at 1:19 PM EDT

...ed.”
You used the plural term, as far as I've seen there are only two wing nuts who post here, one left and one right.*
Old 04-29-2023, 07:33 PM   #20
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You used the plural term, as far as I've seen there are only two wing nuts who post here, one left and one right.*

The way you attempt to flip the question and refuse to answer just proves my point.
Old 04-29-2023, 08:19 PM   #21
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
The way you attempt to flip the question and refuse to answer just proves my point.
G1, you're simply impossible to have a conversation with about politics, unless someone agrees with you 100%. Personally, I can have reasonable conversations with everyone else here about politics except you. Example, I don't remember Matty and me ever agreeing on any issue. But I can totally have a back and forth conversation with him, no matter how much I disagree with his position. Everything with you is just so contemperous. It's always a dog fight with you. And it's not just against Chico, it's against everyone.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 10:08 PM   #22
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I actually used to know a kid called wing nut. Miss that dude. Anyway I digress. As for the article yeah anyone who publicly calls for the execution of someone - especially someone who didn’t do anything- should probably be executed himself before he hurts someone. See I can be vindictive and I’m a liberal … or maybe what I am depends on what the issue is….now there is a novel idea that doesn’t involve falling in line with whomever your supposed leader is.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 10:40 PM   #23
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I actually used to know a kid called wing nut. Miss that dude. Anyway I digress. As for the article yeah anyone who publicly calls for the execution of someone - especially someone who didn’t do anything- should probably be executed himself before he hurts someone. See I can be vindictive and I’m a liberal … or maybe what I am depends on what the issue is….now there is a novel idea that doesn’t involve falling in line with whomever your supposed leader is.
I submit this whole post was frustration about not drafting O'Cyrus Torrence.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 10:51 PM   #24
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
You didn't ask me to answer the question (you asked the wing nuts). Which was was why I pointed out your error (There was only one for you to ask so why the plural tense).
Old 04-30-2023, 05:47 AM   #25
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
G1, you're simply impossible to have a conversation with about politics, unless someone agrees with you 100%. Personally, I can have reasonable conversations with everyone else here about politics except you. Example, I don't remember Matty and me ever agreeing on any issue. But I can totally have a back and forth conversation with him, no matter how much I disagree with his position. Everything with you is just so contemperous. It's always a dog fight with you. And it's not just against Chico, it's against everyone.
Hocky pucks! You're almost as bad as chico and nonniey aspires to be chico. You start off ok and then after a late night of whatever you go off the rails.. Nonniey is just spouting the same BS that Arizona voters are getting known for across the country. I don't recall having a political argument with Matty either but then again he isn't a republican wingnut who hates this Country . What you assume to be reasonable others do not you say it's everyone and again that is nothing more then trump like assumption BS tactics. I get it you dislike trump now but you and others like you put him in Office and created the BS and until you and other take responsibility for it,...it will always be your fualt.
Old 04-30-2023, 05:48 AM   #26
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
You didn't ask me to answer the question (you asked the wing nuts). Which was was why I pointed out your error (There was only one for you to ask so why the plural tense).
LOL, keep on spinning it's a good look for you.
Old 04-30-2023, 05:54 AM   #27
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
punch I'm going to respond to this for the others.

sdsinsfan2001 said,
"punch you're my Bro but, you're simply impossible to have a conversation with about politics, unless someone agrees with you 100%. Personally, I can have reasonable conversations with everyone else here about politics except you. Example, I don't remember Matty and me ever agreeing on any issue. But I can totally have a back and forth conversation with him, no matter how much I disagree with his position. Everything with you is just so contemperous. It's always a dog fight with you. And it's not just against Chico, it's against everyone."

.......................that about covers it. That how the other right wing nuts handle things , right?
Old 05-22-2023, 11:27 AM   #28
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Tim Scott would be a great nominee. The GOP field is solid and per the usual, more diverse than the left

He Gets Us
Old 05-23-2023, 03:26 PM   #29
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://rondesantis.com/

BREAKING:
@FoxNews
confirms Florida Governor
@RonDeSantis
will announce his 2024 Presidential run tomorrow night, 6pm ET in a Twitter Spaces interview with
@elonmusk

He Gets Us
Old 05-23-2023, 05:33 PM   #30
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...musk-rcna85288

Ron DeSantis will launch his presidential bid with Elon Musk
The Florida governor will announce he is running for president on Twitter Wednesday evening in a conversation with Musk.

Wow, groundbreaking!

He Gets Us