Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Who do you want more this season: Cowboys, Philly, or Giants

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 06-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #16
The Goat
Pro Bowl

Re: Who do you want more this season: Cowboys, Philly, or Giants

As much as I detest Dallas and the arrogance among (most) Dallas fans, I also feel just a little bad for that team because it has underachieved its talent level, especially when that defense was in its prime a few years ago. Still wanna beat them soundly but I don't feel hatred for Dallas like I do for the Giants and now the Eagles. I used to not mind the Eagles much because I respected what Reid always did w/ the little he was given. But they've smoked us badly since the days of Jason Campbell (sounds weird, right) and I'm sick of it. I hope we destroy the Eagles.

The Giants don't worry me. Our defense under Haslett seems to fare pretty well against immobile QBs like Peyton's little brother. It's a whole other convo but looking back over the last two seasons we really, really seem to struggle against mobile QBs...hope it improves this season.

Advertisements
Old 06-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #17
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

I want all those teams equally. But if I had to pick one, it'd be Dallas, because this really is their year. They all know, especially Romo and Jerry that their window is closing therefore I feel like this will be the best we will see out of Dallas this year.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #18
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

I hate them all, but next year I want some "GIANT" ass!! For the shit Mara pulled. I want to humiliate their ass twice next season.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #19
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

It is and always will be Dallas. No other team we play does my hatred seethe out of me more than seeing Tony Romo's beady little eyes and that stupid tongue out all the damn time. They draft and pick up the scum of the Earth. My disdain for them knows no bounds.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #20
firstdown
Living Legend

Well I have a running bet of a $100 that one team will sweep the series. Its really $50 per game but it only pays if its a sweep. He has too much of my money and I want it back "NOW".
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:23 AM   #21
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
It is and always will be Dallas. No other team we play does my hatred seethe out of me more than seeing Tony Romo's beady little eyes and that stupid tongue out all the damn time. They draft and pick up the scum of the Earth. My disdain for them knows no bounds.
Well put.

I do think that vick and the cheap shotting eagles arent any better. And after how john silver spoon mara abused his position, they are all garbage imo. here's hoping that this season the only good guys in the division don't finish last again.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #22
Monkeydad
Living Legend

We play Cleveland this year, right?

That's going to be so painful for their fans.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #23
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I like this thread. Personally, if you had asked me before this season, I would say in order of hate I would put Dallas first, Philly second, and the Giants third. Sure Dallas is our biggest rivalry, but I feel there's a mutual respect there. Despite the abundance of Cowboy fans in NoVa, most of my personal friends that are Cowboy fans have a mutual respect for us.

Philly on the other hand, not only do I really dislike their team, I also really dislike their fans. Their fans not only act stupid, they embrace it as part of their culture. They can go blank a blank for all I care.

My hate for the Giants used to be minimal, but that was before John Mara became a giant prick. Now my hate flows eternal, like Niagara Falls. I hope last year was the start of us running a train on those bitches, a never ending train of pain and humiliation.

In short, I'm an equal opportunity hater, and I hate all three tremendously.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #24
Monkeydad
Living Legend

^ Good point, we need to stick it to Mara big time.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #25
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

I want to see the Redskins dominate the division in the same way that the Niners did in their heyday.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #26
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
RAVENS that is a must win for me. I have suffered in my Baltimore office long enough. That would shut folks up here for at least awhile.
You have my empathy. I worked in Baltimore for 15 years. No Redskins fan who hasn't lived or worked in Baltimore could possibly imagine the intensity of hate-filled comments about the Redskins that come out of the mouths of even the most casual Baltimore sports fans on practically a daily basis. It never lets up and it never ends.

Unfortunately for you, Baltimoreans have a massive inferiority complex about the D.C. area which they express as hatred toward all things D.C. and, as you know, there is nothing they hate more about D.C. than the Redskins.

Here's something that worked for me once: A guy I worked with in Baltimore went on a rant about all the many things that he hated about D.C. He then asked me, "What do Washingtonians think of Baltimore"? I replied, "To tell you the truth, they don't".

To answer the question posed by the OP, I honestly don't care about which particular teams the Skins beat during the season. I just want to go to the playoffs!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #27
Paintrain
Pro Bowl

I hate the Giants most, has the least amount of respect for the Cowboys and fear the Eagles. I want is to destroy the Giants, embarrass the Cowboys and be able to consistly play with Philly.

I'm not dead but this team is dead to me...but now that McCloughan is here they may have new life!

Jay Gruden = Zorny McSpurrier
Kirk Cousins = Next Grossman
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #28
VTSkins1961
Special Teams

All of them but I have to put them order it would Dallas, Giants then Eagles but it would be sweet to sweep them all.
VTSkins1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #29
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

I'm really not concerned about that Monday Night game against the Eagles back in 2010. The Redskins can match up well with the Eagles. We had already defeated Philly earlier that season. I'm more concerned about the Cowboys and Giants.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:40 AM   #30
SBXVII
Franchise Player

To me the Skins/Dallas rivalry is not like the 80's anymore. It's a completely different feeling. And....with how the league treated both teams this offseason unfortunately it feels like they pulled us closer together.

To me it has seemed that the Eagles games have shown more of a rivalry on the field and between the fans. The Giants are just the Giants but they are the team to beat sitting at the top of the division. Every year I think they should be falling off their ladder, their HC will get fired, their run is over...and they suprise me.

But in any event I look forward to the Eagles. Part of it also might be that the Cowboys have not had much success recently either but neither have the Eagles but their fans still run their mouths.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote