Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #16
tootergray34
Impact Rookie

Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I don't care either way but I love that everyone is saying he bought his way outta this. Do you have proof that he did?????
People like to see celebritites go down...but I for one feel that this is true. I mean Micheal Jackson was never accused of molesting children...but most would tend to agree that he was a very wierd individual and *probably* did it.

This being the 2nd time he has been accused...and not the first time that he has done something stupid...like wreck a motorcycle on the freeway going what...85mph?

Or I just like to call him Ben Rapelesberger b/c I hate The Steelers...and their bandwagon fans in my town that swear up and down that they have been fans their whole lives...but just a few years ago...they were the biggest Patriots fans ever.

Advertisements
Old 04-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #17
warpaint
The Starter

What I mean he and others said, he didn't drink at all that night wich seems to me to be a lie.

The whole video being deleted before any one else could get a chance to watch it doesn't feel right.

If he gets away with it thats fine for him, but if truly treats women like that it will happen again. If it does, hopefully he gets what he deserves. If he is truly innocent why didnt he hold a press confrence like last year.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #18
GusFrerotte

Come on now, money is the bottom line in our society, and if there is a lot of money to be made off a performer, whether it be in film, stage, music, or sports, that person will get off when the "grease" is applied the right way. Look at Robert Downey JR. That guy got nailed time and time again for coke and look at him now Iron Man himself. IF there is a ton of $ to be made off your ass you can do anything.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #19
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootergray34 View Post
People like to see celebritites go down...but I for one feel that this is true. I mean Micheal Jackson was never accused of molesting children...but most would tend to agree that he was a very wierd individual and *probably* did it.

This being the 2nd time he has been accused...and not the first time that he has done something stupid...like wreck a motorcycle on the freeway going what...85mph?

Or I just like to call him Ben Rapelesberger b/c I hate The Steelers...and their bandwagon fans in my town that swear up and down that they have been fans their whole lives...but just a few years ago...they were the biggest Patriots fans ever.
Crashing a motorcycle has nothing to do with this. There can be 200 accusations, I wanna see proof that she was even sexuality assaulted before I say he's guilty.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #20
Pocket$ $traight

Congrats to Big Ben for having the cash to get himself in and out of a situation like this.

Can someone tell him to stay away from 20 year old girls? One way or another he needs to grow up and stay away from "Millivegas".... lol
Old 04-11-2010, 01:00 AM   #21
tootergray34
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Crashing a motorcycle has nothing to do with this. There can be 200 accusations, I wanna see proof that she was even sexuality assaulted before I say he's guilty.
Agree'd that it has nothing to do with the rape allegation. But it still brings up the question that his judgement is below par.

And you really think that if he was accused 200 times...you wouldn't even once think that he did do something wrong?

And...you don't think it's at all shady...that the video evidence was destroyed? Not a single bit?

But I will tell you a FACT...if he were a regular human being...living on a normal salary right now...he'd be behind bars...same with Dante Stallworth. NFL players...and celebrities...are always given a free card...and it's ridiculous.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #22
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Agree'd that it has nothing to do with the rape allegation. But it still brings up the question that his judgement is below par.

And you really think that if he was accused 200 times...you wouldn't even once think that he did do something wrong?

And...you don't think it's at all shady...that the video evidence was destroyed? Not a single bit?

But I will tell you a FACT...if he were a regular human being...living on a normal salary right now...he'd be behind bars...same with Dante Stallworth. NFL players...and celebrities...are always given a free card...and it's ridiculous.
what about plax? and vick? there are cases were people get off but there are plenty where they don't, there are so many factors that go into a sentencing to just say all celeberties get off and average joes don't is a bit ridiculous

ST21
Old 04-11-2010, 08:18 AM   #23
Beemnseven
Pro Bowl

Quote:

Yep -- they're frontrunners like no other. From 1980-1995 you couldn't find a Steelers fan anywhere outside Pittsburgh. Now they're everywhere.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #24
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
class, status, and money are important factors in our judicial system unfortunately
i disagree. there is just any evidence to move forward. i assume that the girl didn't have any injuries consistent with a sexual assult. it's probably a situation where foreplay went too far and she might of slipped and fell down and hit her head. ben r. is a total fool and imo should get sat down by the commish.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #25
internetcareer
Camp Scrub

I am not certain, but does this topic have anything at all to do with the Redskins? Doesn't this thread belong in a Pittsburgh Steelers forum or in a general NFL topic forum?

I was just wondering why this thread continues to grow longer and longer as we near the Redskins draft.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #26
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetcareer View Post
I am not certain, but does this topic have anything at all to do with the Redskins? Doesn't this thread belong in a Pittsburgh Steelers forum or in a general NFL topic forum?

I was just wondering why this thread continues to grow longer and longer as we near the Redskins draft.
probably because this is a major story line for the nfl right now. and while this is a redskins message board we don't ignore the rest of the nfl

ST21
Old 04-11-2010, 10:40 AM   #27
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

I love people who just join and try to be moderators.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #28
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
i disagree. there is just any evidence to move forward. i assume that the girl didn't have any injuries consistent with a sexual assult. it's probably a situation where foreplay went too far and she might of slipped and fell down and hit her head. ben r. is a total fool and imo should get sat down by the commish.
Ive worked in the judicial system and saw it happen all the time...actually in Alexandria in NOVA for a little while. Its a serious flaw

He Gets Us
Old 04-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #29
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ive worked in the judicial system and saw it happen all the time...actually in Alexandria in NOVA for a little while. Its a serious flaw
I am not really sure what you are saying? What is the "it" you are talking about?
Old 04-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #30
Redskin Warrior
The Starter

Quote:
So if he doesn't get suspended for not breaking the law then Goodell gets fired, where's the logic in that?
I just wish that they would be fair to all technically Pacman only had allegations against him and was suspended. If Goodell is ruling with an iron fist I expect everyone to be treated equally. Curious to see if Shaun Rogers gets suspended and for how long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Closed Thread