Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

New England Fall Tour 2015

Parking Lot

Old 10-14-2015, 11:24 AM   #16
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: New England Fall Tour 2015

Awesome time...Upstate New York is a treasure. Cooperstown village is one of a kind...cool, relaxed, quaint town. Leaves were turning, not peak, but driving through upstate Pennsylvania was awesome...leaves were in the prime.

Ommegang Brewery was great. Im not a huge belgium beer fan, but they may have changed my mind. Their Hop House Pale was top notch.

The baseball HOF was cool, worth the visit. Spent time in Mass and Connecticut as well, great trip. Thanks to the folks here and the suggestions. Next time im gonna do Burlington Vt and the lake placid area when I get more time.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-14-2015, 01:40 PM   #17
MTK
\m/

New England Fall Tour 2015

Glad you enjoyed it. Ommegang changed my mind on Belgian styles too.

When you get ready to go up to Burlington/Lake Placid be sure to let me know. I've got plenty of recommendations.

Last edited by MTK; 10-14-2015 at 03:15 PM.
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:01 PM   #18
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: New England Fall Tour 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Awesome time...Upstate New York is a treasure. Cooperstown village is one of a kind...cool, relaxed, quaint town. Leaves were turning, not peak, but driving through upstate Pennsylvania was awesome...leaves were in the prime.

Ommegang Brewery was great. Im not a huge belgium beer fan, but they may have changed my mind. Their Hop House Pale was top notch.

The baseball HOF was cool, worth the visit. Spent time in Mass and Connecticut as well, great trip. Thanks to the folks here and the suggestions. Next time im gonna do Burlington Vt and the lake placid area when I get more time.

Sounds like it was a pretty good trip.Pretty sure you hit it at the right time for the foliage .I start mine Sunday and won't be back in town till Friday!