Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Pimp my Firefox

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Pimp my Firefox

So I'm guessing everyone is using firefox(if you are not, shame on you). I know we have mentioned different add-ons in the past, but I thought having one thread that has all the great ones would be a good guide for everyone.So this is what I have:

1)Ad-block plus: A must which pretty much block all ads, on any site.

2)NoScript: For security freaks, blocks script, so pretty much takes care of the rest of the ads. It will block script from youtube, and other video embeds, but you can allow it to go through.

3)Ctrl-Tab:Pretty much like alt+tab but other options to allow easier changing of windows.

4)Download statusbar: This is great, gets rid of the annoying pop-up for downloads and a status bar will show of the firefox window.

5) NASA Night Lanch: This is the theme I am currently using and it is sick! here's a link NASA Night Launch . it is really good but requires some manual entry of code to the "chrome". If you dont know what I am talking about the site explains it. It is worth the read as my browser looks great, with an all black look, plus I modded Google so the page comes up all black. Saves power and my eyes!

Any sweet add-ons that you guys have?