Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #16
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Re: Redskins Vs Jets Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
Sanchez get's hurt on the first play, and Mark Brunell comes in and throw 33 straight completions via dumb off's and beats the Skins 21-13 setting a new completion record in the NFL, and Brunell retires after that game
That could actually happen.

Advertisements
Old 12-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #17
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanix544 View Post
skinz lose big. Jets defense comes to life against an anemic redskin offense with rex "Gross Man" at the helm.

37 - 13 J Men
Jets can't run the ball for shit and their special teams is a notch down from the the time they had Brad Smith and Leon Washington.

Oh, and don't look now, but we have a top 10 in terms of limiting scoring and were 11th in terms of limiting yards given up.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #18
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Figured we'd start one and merge it for Sunday if possible..

Anyways Skins offense ranks higher in total yards per game, does anyone see an upset here? I dont JETS- 20
SKINS-16

In a ugly outing, both Rex and Mark throw 2 Int's

Helu 100 total yards and a TD
I do,it would be just like the skins to win this and maybe another one,just enough wins to take them out of the running for the QB we want
Old 12-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
GusFrerotte

I think the Skins can win this one if they play like last week, but dumbass Hall calls out Sanchez. Everytime a Skin calls an opposing player out we lose. Seriously, everytime Hall, or Arrington, etc called anybody out we lost and looked like jackasses. Hall needs to STFU and just get er done!!!!

Last edited by GusFrerotte; 12-03-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #20
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

what did Hall say?
Old 12-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
what did Hall say?
Redskins DB DeAngelo Hall calls Mark Sanchez 'middle-of-the-pack,' says QB telegraphs passes | NJ.com

Quote:
“He doesn’t take as many chances as much as he just gets confused some times,” Hall told The Washington Post. “A lot of times he just comes out and stares a receiver down, tries to throw him the ball. He puts it on those guys to make plays. They haven’t made as many plays this year as they have in previous years.”
Quote:
“I’d say he’s middle-of-the-pack," Hall said. "Definitely not the worst in the league. He’s a capable quarterback. He’s taken them to a couple AFC Championships, so he definitely knows how to win the big games.”
Quote:
“If you can discourage them from running the ball and try to attack the quarterback, he’s a young guy who’s still finding his way," Hall said. "He’s got a lot of talent, but if you can harass him and make him take it all on his shoulders, that’s your best chance to win.”
oh deangelo

ST21
Old 12-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #22
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Gotta give it to HaLL He talks a big game lol
Old 12-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #23
SirClintonPortis
Pro Bowl

Hall's comments are fairly mild...and accurate. Nothing over the top this time around.

Virtuosity remembered, douchebaggery forgotten.

The ideal character profile shoved down modern Western men and women's throats is Don Juan.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #24
GMScud
Swearinger

Well, it's the first and only Skins game I'm going to this season. My closest buddy is a huge Jets fan... And massive Skins hater. He and I have been smack talking back and forth about our teams for 16 years. For the first time we're going to a Jets-Skins game together. We've got end zone seats about 10 rows up from the field, and good parking passes. We'll be there when the gates open to set up the tailgate.

I want this one really, really badly.

Skins 23-17
Old 12-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #25
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Hows this for optimism? This is the time of the year I can throw homeristic predictions around and not feel guilty for not believing it.

45-3 Skins win. We're up by 3 touchdowns at the end of the first half, all 4 members of the secondary record interceptions, D.Hall with a pick six, Kerrakpo feasts on Dirty Sanchez, Rex Ryan reveals after the game his new nickname is Diabeetus, which is the reason he wasn't focused while gameplanning this week, thus dooming the Jets to failure before the game even started. And you know what the crazy part is? I actually like the Jets. But for once this season I want the Skins to just blow a team out, and I'm going to keep going homer in my predictions until it happens.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #26
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

He can't talk much smack if he's been a Jets fan for 16 yrs
Old 12-02-2011, 11:50 PM   #27
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Hows this for optimism? This is the time of the year I can throw homeristic predictions around and not feel guilty for not believing it.

45-3 Skins win. We're up by 3 touchdowns at the end of the first half, all 4 members of the secondary record interceptions, D.Hall with a pick six, Kerrakpo feasts on Dirty Sanchez, Rex Ryan reveals after the game his new nickname is Diabeetus, which is the reason he wasn't focused while gameplanning this week, thus dooming the Jets to failure before the game even started. And you know what the crazy part is? I actually like the Jets. But for once this season I want the Skins to just blow a team out, and I'm going to keep going homer in my predictions until it happens.
Does that use up your BOLD PREDICTION for the year?
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
Old 12-03-2011, 12:41 AM   #28
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Good stuff. I think DeAngelo Hall and Mark Sanchez should critique each other's play every week, publically. I would look forward to it.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:51 AM   #29
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirClintonPortis View Post
Jets can't run the ball for shit and their special teams is a notch down from the the time they had Brad Smith and Leon Washington.

Oh, and don't look now, but we have a top 10 in terms of limiting scoring and were 11th in terms of limiting yards given up.
and everything you have said is why I think the Skins win this week. Well, out of the rest of the games I would have only guessed the Jets and Vikings games were the last two chances to win but man the Eagles looked bad last night. lol. The Skins might be able to win 3 games if they play like they did against the Seahawks.

As much as I'd prefer the Skins to lose out for draft position, I think they take this game. The Jets are not the same Jets of years past. This year has been a bad year for them, Sanchez not playing well and mostly due to the OL not playing well. Their run game is questionable. Their defense is giving up big plays and yards especially in the run game. The Skins defense has played well all year for the most part and has been stingy. If the offense can muster what they did against Seattle then I foresee a win. This is what I'm excited about yet afraid of:

Jets- Skins win
Patriots- Loss- but imagine what if it's low scoring?
Giants- Toss up
Vikings- Skins win
Eagles- Skins win

As some of you predicted possibly 7-9, or if they beat the Giants 8-8. God forbid if they beat the Patriots...lol. 9-7.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #30
SBXVII
Franchise Player

LOL, nothing like one of our players to tell an opponant what they do wrong so they can fix it and not do it. "hey the QB likes to look to the right just before he throw to his left", "the Center lifts his arse just before he hikes the ball", "when the RB is going to run the ball he stands in a two point stance if its pass he stands in a three point stance", "when the defense is rushing the MLB stays back about five yards, but if he's going into coverage he runs up to the LOS as if he's rushing but doesn't."

JK.
Closed Thread