Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

NFC Title Game Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #16
SUNRA
The Starter

Re: NFC Title Game Thread

My prediction is Carolina wins this game. After adjusting to Seattle's defense and getting the other receivers involved, the Panthers wins the second half. Seattle will have to score as many points as possible because it won't happen in the second half.

Last edited by SUNRA; 01-22-2006 at 08:14 PM.
SUNRA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #17
Pocket$ $traight

If the refs continue to hand the game to the Panthers they will win. I have never seen one team get more b.s. calls.

14 carries for 72 and a touch. Carolina is stifling the MVP...
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #18
SUNRA
The Starter

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper]Time out buddy. Do you have any idea what Alexander's stats have been? He scored 28 touchdowns this year and you are telling me that teams with solid LBs will stop him????

I cannot believe the stuff that I read in here sometimes.

Buddy, you don't get handed the MVP.[/QUOTE

Hey buddy, If Alexander is so good, why doesn't he have a new contract? Maybe Seattle realizes that he's running against bumass teams in the weakest NFC division. He barely got 100 yds. against the Giants (overtime). And 98yds. against the Redskins.
Look at their division. 49ers, Rams and Cardinals twice, please! They had THE EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE NFL. I have never been impressed with teams that have never won a Superbowl until they have.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #19
diehardskin2982
Another Year, another mess.

Carolina is not goin to win. Jakes playin like shit....put in Weinke! lol
Old 01-22-2006, 08:14 PM   #20
SUNRA
The Starter

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper]If the refs continue to hand the game to the Panthers they will win. I have never seen one team get more b.s. calls.

14 carries for 72 and a touch. Carolina is stifling the MVP...[/QUOTE

Try the Dallas Cowboys. Hands down.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:25 PM   #21
Pocket$ $traight

[QUOTE=SUNRA]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim21Reaper
Time out buddy. Do you have any idea what Alexander's stats have been? He scored 28 touchdowns this year and you are telling me that teams with solid LBs will stop him????

I cannot believe the stuff that I read in here sometimes.

Buddy, you don't get handed the MVP.[/QUOTE

Hey buddy, If Alexander is so good, why doesn't he have a new contract? Maybe Seattle realizes that he's running against bumass teams in the weakest NFC division. He barely got 100 yds. against the Giants (overtime). And 98yds. against the Redskins.
Look at their division. 49ers, Rams and Cardinals twice, please! They had THE EASIEST SCHEDULE IN THE NFL. I have never been impressed with teams that have never won a Superbowl until they have.
Seriously, do you read the diarreha that you are spewing on this site. He doesn't have a (long term) contract because runningbacks are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Who cares about the schedule, he had 1900+ yards and 28 tds in one season and you are saying it was because of the schedule????

You are not a bright individual.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:40 PM   #22
SUNRA
The Starter

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper][QUOTE=SUNRA]

Seriously, do you read the diarreha that you are spewing on this site. He doesn't have a (long term) contract because runningbacks are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Who cares about the schedule, he had 1900+ yards and 28 tds in one season and you are saying it was because of the schedule????

You are not a bright individual.[/QUOTE

Rule 1. Since your'e new to this site, let me enlighten you about the decorum we follow. Save the personal comments, I respect your view though I totally disagree with how good Alexander is. The way I measure a persons intellectual capacity is how well they respond to views different from theirs. See that's uncharacteristic of a person who you claim isn't bright.

In fact, it really doesn't matter what either of us think about Alexander because the Pittsburgh Steelers will be the 2005 Superbowl Champions.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #23
Pocket$ $traight

I didn't know that you made the rules. If you say something stupid, I am going to call you on it period. So smarten' up.

If the MVP runs all over the Steelers like he is doing to the kitty cats, the Hawks will win.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:58 PM   #24
3rd ID SOLDIER
Special Teams

seattle did their homework and it shows i know the skins would have put up a better fight than what's going on right now!
3rd ID SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:59 PM   #25
diehardskin2982
Another Year, another mess.

They won't run like that on the steelers. Do you remember anyone running like on the steelers? NO
Old 01-22-2006, 09:14 PM   #26
MTK
\m/

This Seattle D sure is alot better than I thought, seeing them the past 2 weeks they have me convinced this is a championship caliber D.
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:18 PM   #27
LMsexyAO
Impact Rookie

Seattle's punter is just trying to show off now.
LMsexyAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:19 PM   #28
skin4Life28
Special Teams

Alexander is a damn good running back. You can say whatever you want about him, but over the last few years it has been him and LT. Seattle is a good team. Best in the NFC hands down. There proving everyone wrong saying that they are undearrated, blah blah blah. The key factor for this team is not Alexander cause you know he is gonna get his carries, but M. Hasselbeck. He has been brilliant in the playoffs and should make for an interesting SB. But all this crap about Alexander being weak and what not is insane. You don't score 28 times and not be good.
skin4Life28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:32 PM   #29
SUNRA
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
This Seattle D sure is alot better than I thought, seeing them the past 2 weeks they have me convinced this is a championship caliber D.
For the past two weeks they have faced banged up Running backs. Portis should have admitted he was hurt so that Cartwright and Betts could have carried more of the load. In two weeks they will face a running and passing game that stredded Denver's defense. The difference is the number of offensive weapons the Steelers have. Rothlisberger, Ward, Randle-El, Wilson, Miller, Parker and the Bus. Just too many weapons. I'm not going to mention the defense because they just do what they want to you.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #30
SUNRA
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardskin2982
They won't run like that on the steelers. Do you remember anyone running like on the steelers? NO
I guess no one could name a single back that dominated the Steelers, which is why most people voted the Steelers to win the Superbowl before this game even began. They would easily man-handle either of these teams.