Warren for Coles Even Up Trade?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 02-25-2005, 04:37 AM   #16
jrocx69
Special Teams

Re: Warren for Coles Even Up Trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
Here we go again, did you guys see fox sports, meet the new Randy Moss (Mike Williams), we've blew it guys, not only did we let Randy Moss slip out of our fingers, now Minnesota, is bound to take Mike Williams, and will groom him, I hate have to watch shit like this happen, now we talking about trading Coles the hell with that, he stays, and bring Burress in, or we are screwed....I mean screwed, who hell wants to wait until Taylor becomes good or, get Davis Sorry Ass from Cleveland....no, no, no....If Coach Gibbs have another Radio Show, I will be questioning this move...I want SuperBowls, not good people or Core Group of Guys.....SuperBowls.....SuperBowls....I don't want Mark Clayton, or any other WR in the Draft
:vomit-smiyour post
jrocx69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-25-2005, 07:41 AM   #17
CRT3
Impact Rookie

As Ramsey Fan said don't expect a 1st rounder from Coles. We were obligated to give the Jets the 1st rounder as we signed him as a Restricted Free Agent. Plus his toe injury and the fact he never really caught any balls over 30 yards last year make speople skeptical. Warren and a draft pick would be fine as I do not think they could get more then a 3rd for him. He does get preasure on the QB. Had a off year last year due to injuries where he only played 13 games. Othere then that expect about 5 sacks a year. Just a thought. Who would you trade with then?

As for as Mike Williams being the next Randy Moss. I don't think so, no body could approach the game with such arrogance as Moss. If we don't get him then there will be someone else. Rember all the people last year clammering for Winslow, well Gibbs and company seemed to make a correct choice with Taylor so let it go man.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:43 AM   #18
Monksdown
The Starter

The Moss comparison isnt accurate. It's not any better, but if i compared him to someone, it would be TO.
Monksdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #19
celts32
Playmaker

No...draft pick for Coles. The Redskins need to go back to drafting players. The Redskins do not have a #2 this year i would rather see them add a #2 pick for Coles than some other teams over paid problems.
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 11:13 AM   #20
tallestskinsfanever
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscurmudgeon
Warren is Darrel Russell without the drugs. He not only "takes plays off"; he sometimes takes a whole game off.

Very risky bringing him in here...
HAHAHA.......that was Class A Sarcasim
tallestskinsfanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 12:28 PM   #21
ST21
Impact Rookie

Ok Skinforlife28, I'm sure all the teams that passed up on Moss, the year he was drafted said the same thing, I mean you trying to tell me Mark Clayton is better than Mike Williams, and who remember the other WR drafted the Year Randy Moss was, yea that's what I thought, If Minnesota takes Williams and he has a break out year, then I'll see if your side GM ability worked, and If we go 6-10, because we think were NE, were not, Skinforlife or Scamforlife, why wouldn't Minnesota take Williams they can imporve in FA.....just don't respond unless you know facts, Clayton not even a Top 3 receivers in the draft, not even
ST21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 01:23 PM   #22
jrocx69
Special Teams

Quote:
Ok Skinforlife28, I'm sure all the teams that passed up on Moss, the year he was drafted said the same thing, I mean you trying to tell me Mark Clayton is better than Mike Williams, and who remember the other WR drafted the Year Randy Moss was, yea that's what I thought, If Minnesota takes Williams and he has a break out year, then I'll see if your side GM ability worked, and If we go 6-10, because we think were NE, were not, Skinforlife or Scamforlife, why wouldn't Minnesota take Williams they can imporve in FA.....just don't respond unless you know facts, Clayton not even a Top 3 receivers in the draft, not even
:vomit-smi your post

and how do you know clayton wont dominate? ... moron, you dont know
do you remember coles being drafted in the third round, or maybe boldin selected 54th overall (late second round if you dont know) you dont know what the hell you are talking about. it could easily be chris henry from west virginia that dominates the rookie class wr's, and im willing to be he gets drafted in the 3rd round, maybe late second
wow you are a ....... :vomit-smi your post
jrocx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 02:06 PM   #23
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

easy fellas
Old 02-25-2005, 02:08 PM   #24
CRT3
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Well the year that Randy got drafted was a weak WR draft. Only notables to come out were Dyson, Hines Ward, and Az Hakim. So the Vikings needed a WR and they got the best one on the board, no doubt. But to compare a player to Moss is absurd. Williams might not be the 2nd comming of any great recievers and Mark Clayton truly is not a bad pick. Question really here is character, for that alone we are lucky we do not have Randy Moss. Clayton is a top 3 WR. It goes Williams then Edwards or visa versa then Clayton. Who else is ahead of these 3 at WR, in anybodies profiles. Please let us see where you have found these facts. KNOW YOUR FACTS DUDE!!! And don't call people names as that is truly Moss-like.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:36 PM   #25
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Warren is apparently going to Denver for a 4th round pick
Old 03-01-2005, 08:38 PM   #26
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

denver is royally messing up therir dline. Apparently they want to go to 3-4 becuase its cheaper to sign linebackers, and according to an article on espn Denver has never been able to keep a dline together for 100 years
Old 03-01-2005, 09:11 PM   #27
terps and skins
Camp Scrub

i'd much rather have a defensive end then a dtackle
terps and skins is offline   Reply With Quote