Parking Lot

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #16
Monksdown
The Starter

Re: It's always sunny in philly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I was just down there this weekend. I didn't see jsarno, then again I wasn't looking.
I am sorry you had to visit my hometown. I will remind you that despite my best efforts, our local government has made it nearly impossible to education illegal children.

I love the long term vision. So now the 40% of us that don't speak English, will also be uneducated, and thus more prone to being criminals because we wont be able to find work.

That's the royal we, not the inclusive we.

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #17
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown View Post
I am sorry you had to visit my hometown. I will remind you that despite my best efforts, our local government has made it nearly impossible to education illegal children.

I love the long term vision. So now the 40% of us that don't speak English, will also be uneducated, and thus more prone to being criminals because we wont be able to find work.

I saw that big sign downtown where people were complaining about being shut out of local services. I don't want to start up a shit storm here but I'll just say I agreed with the point being made by that sign and I think it's a damn shame that's happening to them.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #18
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
A retirement home?
LOL.
I live in an area that when you go to a movie rental store, a movie like "kickin it old school" will take up an entire wall (50-75 movies) but a movie like "We are Marshall" they only stocked 7.
I live in an area that graduates, on average, 15-20 illiterates a year.
I would wager the top rated show out here is likely on MTV.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #19
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:

I might be misunderstanding you here, but it appears you are all for hard earned US Tax dollars going to ILLEGAL people. Is this correct?
Old 10-03-2007, 08:30 AM   #20
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I might be misunderstanding you here, but it appears you are all for hard earned US Tax dollars going to ILLEGAL people. Is this correct?
Why not, we're employing them, right? Seems a little hypocritical to want to put them to work but not provide them with basic services such as health care and education.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:27 PM   #21
Monksdown
The Starter

Quote:
this isnt the forum for this discussion. so let's discontinue after this.

i lean towards deportation. I don't think our system here(Manassas) can handle anymore uninsured, uneducated, and impoverished.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM   #22
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Why not, we're employing them, right? Seems a little hypocritical to want to put them to work but not provide them with basic services such as health care and education.
I'm gonna chaulk that up to sarcasm.
All illegal people should be deported ASAP if not sooner. They are not LEGAL and they are taking our tax dollars. NO! Maybe we should let a bunch of rednecks hang out at the border with rifles and have a new "hunting season", then maybe we would stop this HUGE issue that people like to keep hush hush.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #23
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
this isnt the forum for this discussion. so let's discontinue after this.

i lean towards deportation. I don't think our system here(Manassas) can handle anymore uninsured, uneducated, and impoverished.
There is no leaning for me. Why we as a country allow this is beyond me. No other country would put up with this BS but the USA does? Not smart. I live in a prodominantly mexican town, and I see illegal people all the time, and they will actually get upset at people that don't know spanish. It's crazy. They take under the table jobs and real americans are forced to be without jobs. It's wrong. Either deport them, or stop them from coming...I don't care, just get rid of them.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:06 PM   #24
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

This couldn't be more off-topic. How about we just stick to talking about the show
Old 10-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #25
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I'm gonna chaulk that up to sarcasm.
All illegal people should be deported ASAP if not sooner. They are not LEGAL and they are taking our tax dollars. NO! Maybe we should let a bunch of rednecks hang out at the border with rifles and have a new "hunting season", then maybe we would stop this HUGE issue that people like to keep hush hush.
Sarcasm?

I'll chalk your post up to stupidity, ignorance and a dash of racism.

Why do we employ them then? Don't act like they are the ones to blame, blame the employers who want their cheap labor.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:31 PM   #26
MTK
\m/

Quote:
There is no leaning for me. Why we as a country allow this is beyond me. No other country would put up with this BS but the USA does? Not smart. I live in a prodominantly mexican town, and I see illegal people all the time, and they will actually get upset at people that don't know spanish. It's crazy. They take under the table jobs and real americans are forced to be without jobs. It's wrong. Either deport them, or stop them from coming...I don't care, just get rid of them.
How do you take a job exactly? Don't jobs have to be given? Or are are these people holding employers hostage and forcing them to give them jobs that white people don't want anyway?