Much Respect to the Skins

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #16
SouperMeister
Playmaker

Re: Much Respect to the Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsowilso View Post
Saints had a bad game and still score over thirty. Must be nice.

The Saints defense is really banged up, but they couldn't stop us.

Lots of positives on offense today.

I hate Landry. He is garbage.

Please cut the kicker.
A very deceptive 30 that padded Brees's stats. Laron handed him 2 TD's and about 110 easy yards by ignoring the fact that he's the last line of defense. Also, the Kareem Moore play was too goofy to give the Saints' offense credit for that. If anything, he should have been down by contact, with his elbows on the ground while he was laying across a Saints receiver. That there is 21 goofy/gift points. Agree about Landry. He shakes his head, dances, and woofs it up every time he makes a hit, but for those of you counting, he has TWO interceptions in 44 career games, which is unacceptable. For every decent play that he makes, he will make two stupid ones with his immaturity and lack of discipline.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #17
AsylumGuido
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
It was a hell of a game Guido. I feel like we were robbed by the officials, but if we make that kick...game over. Congrats on the win.
Very true. Special season are built upon these "special" chances.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #18
AsylumGuido
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
No, they didn't. We outplayed the shit out of them on defense. Do NOT take away how well our defense played today.
Your defense was killer!!! It was the best I have seen this year by far.
Mt question is, where has that offense been before this game?
Old 12-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #19
GTripp0012
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Your defense was killer!!! It was the best I have seen this year by far.
Mt question is, where has that offense been before this game?
Hidden behind the paper cutouts of the offensive line we were playing in front of them.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #20
AsylumGuido
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Hidden behind the paper cutouts of the offensive line we were playing in front of them.
Keep 'em at the front the rest of the way out. I'm pulling for y'all.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #21
duetsch215
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw0114 View Post
Can we borrow a kicker?
Good game!
yea im sure we will take carney when hes healthy
Old 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #22
CultBrennan59
Pro Bowl

The saints are the best team in the NFL, they do get lucky plays and calls, but just when you think you've beat them they do what they do best and score on you. We lost this game today because of several things, Shuisham missing a field goal is definitley a major reason why we lost, but Kareem Moore not going down OR securing the football is another reason, everyones favorite jason campbell throwing a pick as we go down to score again late in the game is another reason, Mike Sellers fumbling in OT, and of course LaRon bitting on every pump fake is another reason why or defense got scored on today. I've seen the Saints play down by 21 against Miami and coming back to kick their asses, I've seen them down and partically beat by the panthers and beating them by 3 in OT, when you think you have this team beat they just come back and always find a way to win, and thats what championship teams do is find ways to win and never panic which the saints never did. And I mean come on Skins fans we played them the best we could, but lost to a great team, and if you look from their point of view, how embarassing would it be for them to lose to a bad record team like us, I mean that be like losing to the lions...Oh wait. . . . .
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #23
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Ever since the second half of the Falcons game, the Redskins have shown heart and have not quit. The Redskins should have beaten the Cowboys, Eagles and Saints, but due to our shitty kicker and stupid safety we have lost those games. I'm very happy with what I saw today, our 2nd round picks from a year ago are producing and will be a force to be reckon with next year, despite all the injuries this team is fighting and has not quit. Next year when the OL is addressed I could see us in the playoffs and beyond. I was proud of how it fought today but heart broken by Suisham again.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #24
MTK
\m/

Must be nice to have the refs in your back pocket.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #25
Redskin Jim
Impact Rookie

Quote:
No. My son and his teammate are athletes at UNO. The the demented chancellor of the school decided he is going to try to rip the school down from D-I to D-III. This means all of these kids would lose the scholarsips they have worked for for years. This came out two weeks ago. It has been a very bad time for this kids who spent 8-9 years training to get a scholarship only to have it tried to be stripped by this asshole. These are 18 year old kids who love the Saints and have been through hell. It has been a release.

It has been hell. The Saints season has only helped. I am sorry for sharing ... but this is why they cried. And why I did myself.

Anyone that what to help by raising hell with the administration feel free to PM me.

Not a jerk, man. Just didn't know the whole story.
I'm with you Guido. I live in N.O. and know how much the Saints mean to this town and community.
I'm a born and raised Skins fan, and adopted Saints fan/ season ticket holder. I know what you are saying about how you and your son feel. Congrats today, and welcome to the Warpath.
How did you find this site anyway?
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #26
Redskin Jim
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
The saints are the best team in the NFL, they do get lucky plays and calls, but just when you think you've beat them they do what they do best and score on you. We lost this game today because of several things, Shuisham missing a field goal is definitley a major reason why we lost, but Kareem Moore not going down OR securing the football is another reason, everyones favorite jason campbell throwing a pick as we go down to score again late in the game is another reason, Mike Sellers fumbling in OT, and of course LaRon bitting on every pump fake is another reason why or defense got scored on today. I've seen the Saints play down by 21 against Miami and coming back to kick their asses, I've seen them down and partically beat by the panthers and beating them by 3 in OT, when you think you have this team beat they just come back and always find a way to win, and thats what championship teams do is find ways to win and never panic which the saints never did. And I mean come on Skins fans we played them the best we could, but lost to a great team, and if you look from their point of view, how embarassing would it be for them to lose to a bad record team like us, I mean that be like losing to the lions...Oh wait. . . . .
Brutally honest, and unabashed..
Old 12-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
AsylumGuido
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin Jim View Post
I'm with you Guido. I live in N.O. and know how much the Saints mean to this town and community.
I'm a born and raised Skins fan, and adopted Saints fan/ season ticket holder. I know what you are saying about how you and your son feel. Congrats today, and welcome to the Warpath.
I love going out and learning about the opponents from their perspective. Of course, it is fun to give a little back and forth. But, The "other" forum would not activate my account for the last two years. So, I searched more and found this one. My gain, their loss. This is an excellent site!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #28
AsylumGuido
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin Jim View Post
Oh, and Jim. Please, if you care about keeping UNO Division I, please email the LSU Board of Supervisors.

Louisiana State University System :: Board of Supervisors :: Members

Raise hell about robbing more sorts from New Orleans.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #29
Redskin Jim
Impact Rookie

Quote:
I love going out and learning about the opponents from their perspective. Of course, it is fun to give a little back and forth. But, The "other" forum would not activate my account for the last two years. So, I searched more and found this one. My gain, their loss. This is an excellent site!
YES, IT IS! Welcome.
By the way, I watched the game in a room full of Saints fans, with my Cooley jersey, talking smack the whole time! It was great.. But the inevitable came, which I was not too upset about, because the Skins get a better draft pick and the Saints retain the trump on home field advantage... Who Dat?! ALMOST DA SKINS!! LOL Thats What I told my people here, and they all agree.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #30
Redskin Jim
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Oh, and Jim. Please, if you care about keeping UNO Division I, please email the LSU Board of Supervisors.

Louisiana State University System :: Board of Supervisors :: Members

Raise hell about robbing more sorts from New Orleans.
I'm a huge sports fan, always support and attend local sports. Tulane, LSU, Saints, Hornets now. (Used to be Skins, Caps, ODU, VT, and Tides when I lived in VA) I am familiar with the situation and will send an e-mail. NO PROBLEM. I thought that last year a local buisness man gave UNO an endowment to support their athletic program?