Eric Maynor picked by the Utah Jazz

Other Sports

Old 11-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #16
Warpath
The Starter

Re: Eric Maynor picked by the Utah Jazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
you are so gay for maynor i never realized, ah i guess i did, are you gonna start an official fan club for sanders next year?
Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #17
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post

Not sure how I feel about him starting the one fan club for himself. I joined the other one though.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Jazz trade Eric Maynor and Matt Harpring to Thunder :InsideHoops

Utah Jazz general manager Kevin O’Connor announced today that the team has acquired the draft rights to Peter Fehse from the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for the contract of Matt Harpring and guard Eric Maynor. The Jazz roster now stands at 12 players.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #19
mlmpetert
Playmaker

This makes no sense to me????
Old 07-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #20
mlmpetert
Playmaker

NewsOK

I haven't posted anything about e main in a while but this is a really good read. Anyone who watched the thunder got to see maynor play off the bench and he did a really good job. I hope he stays w the thunder because they are a young good team I think he could start pressing for more playing time.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Also anyone who watched the nba draft this year might of saw espns gaff when larry sanders got picked. On the screen it said "first vcu player drafted since eric maynor (2009)". I mean we suck but damn that was last year they could have phrased it a little differently....
Old 07-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #22
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

lol I love when they flash those messages and it's within the past few years
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:18 AM   #23
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Forget Lebron. The Jazz have Maynor.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #24
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Also anyone who watched the nba draft this year might of saw espns gaff when larry sanders got picked. On the screen it said "first vcu player drafted since eric maynor (2009)". I mean we suck but damn that was last year they could have phrased it a little differently....

Ha, that's hilariously stupid.

ESPN provides plenty of laughs at their own expense.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #25
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
I'm watching the draft right now, there was nothing on the screen that said anything about Maynor when Sanders was drafted
Old 07-14-2010, 11:06 AM   #26
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'm watching the draft right now, there was nothing on the screen that said anything about Maynor when Sanders was drafted
So im not sure what the deal is. I looked it up on youtube and they dont show anything but you can only see the selection not all the downtime in-between. I feel like it came after the pick while everyone was waiting for the 16th pick. I dont think i imagined it?????

I think Larry Sanders has the upside to be a tremendous player due to his freakish physical characteristics. I believe he has the same wingspan of Demarcus Cousins, which I think will give them top 5 wingspans ever in the nba. He just really really raw, as he has only been playing organized ball for 5 years. That said here is some great and surprising news:

Las Vegas Summer League: DeMarcus Cousins, Larry Sanders headline strong play from Day 5

Scott Skiles and company seem to have this draft thing figured out. For a second straight season the Bucks have landed another player that has turned more than just a few heads in Summer League action.
Larry Sanders, selected 15th overall in the 2010 NBA draft by the aforementioned Milwaukee Bucks, is proving that he is much more than just a 6'11" athletic power forward with above average length. The kid out of Fort Pierce, Florida is making a huge impact not only with his rebounding and defense, but he is providing an unexpected boost in the scoring column as well.
Tuesday night in Las Vegas the lanky power forward registered a team high 22 points on 9 of 14 field goals. One of those nine field goals coming from beyond the arc tying the game at 64 all in the closing stages.

Although the Bucks wound up losing at the final buzzer on a three pointer by Grizzlies' forward Sam Young, the VCU product showed scouts, GM's, and everyone else in attendance just how versatile his game stands to be at the next level. Showcasing a very adept ability to put the ball on the floor and make plays as well as knock down the three ball (2 of 4), the Bucks have to be excited about the prospect of pairing Sanders up with franchise center Andrew Bogut next season. If the 6'11" forward can take his strong play into the regular season, then the Bucks look to have quite a formidable front court duo moving forward.

But not to worry, Sanders didn't forget what the Bucks liked most about him coming into the draft; which is dominating on the defensive end picking up nine rebounds and two blocks in the loss.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #27
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Forget Lebron. The Jazz have Maynor.

Having you been following my thread??!!?!?! Maynor was traded to the best young team in the NBA: The Thunder
Old 07-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #28
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
So im not sure what the deal is. I looked it up on youtube and they dont show anything but you can only see the selection not all the downtime in-between. I feel like it came after the pick while everyone was waiting for the 16th pick. I dont think i imagined it?????
All I can guess is maybe you saw something on the Bottom Line of one of ESPN's channels. Either something was written wrongly or you read it wrong. But there was no mention of Maynor within the draft telecast from what I saw