Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The hypocrisy of the ________

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-21-2020, 11:20 AM   #271
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

President Donald Trump and a top Homeland Security official on Monday defended the actions of federal forces in Portland, Oregon, and suggested the tactics could be repeated in other cities despite widespread charges from protesters and elected officials that the militarized response has been a violent abuse of federal power.

Federal agents in tactical gear have tear-gassed and bloodied protestors, and detained some off the streets using unmarked vehicles, according to local media, accounts from protesters and videos of the encounters.
[

READ: Racism Resonates as Public Health Crisis ]

State and local leaders have condemned the actions of the forces and asked the federal government to remove them, and the state's Department of Justice is suing several federal agencies for civil rights abuses. Prosecutors are also looking into pursuing criminal charges against a federal officer after a protester was seriously injured when he was shot in the head with what witnesses say was a less-than-lethal munition.

Federal officials say they are quelling unrest and defending federal property from "violent anarchists." They say protesters have graffitied property and thrown rocks and other projectiles at buildings and law enforcement.

Trump on Monday praised the actions of the federal law enforcement members in the city, saying they have done a "fantastic job," and also implied that federal forces could be sent to other cities.

"We are going to have more federal law enforcement," Trump said, speaking from the Oval Office, after being asked by a reporter what he planned to do to address issues he says are rampant in cities led by Democratic leaders.

Trump called protesters in Portland "anarchists" who "hate our country," adding that the situation is "worse than Afghanistan."

Earlier Monday, Ken Cuccinelli, the acting No. 2 at the Department of Homeland Security, told CNN that the administration would "respond in the same way" in other places if authorities believed federal facilities were under threat.

The Chicago Tribune reported Monday that DHS plans to send about 150 personnel to Chicago this week, though it is not clear what role those federal agents will play.

DHS formed "rapid deployment teams" after Trump signed an executive order directing agencies to protect monuments and federal property amid national protests for racial justice sparked by the death of George Floyd, a Black man, in police custody in May. The deployment teams consist of officers from Customs and Border Protection, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Transportation Security Administration, and the Coast Guard, as well as the Federal Protective Service, which is already tasked with protecting federal property.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...d-condemnation

Federal law enforcement have a 100% right to defend federal property and Federal Courthouses. But these "agents" in unmarked mini vans are jumping out and arresting people far from Federal buildings.

These protests are getting old but we cant allow a Federal force to take action because its getting inconvenient or we disagree with it.

Imagine a Democrat president sending unmarked federal agents to detain (for no reason or PC) boogaloo or 3 percenters because of perceived threat.

I dont really agree with protests on day 54 but the constitution is clear on this.

Advertisements
Old 07-21-2020, 12:00 PM   #272
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...these aren’t protesters, these are rioters trying to destroy and burn down federal buildings as well as attack police. This isn’t about the killing of George Floyd...we know that right?

protesters are not allowed to perform criminal acts, that is not allowed under the constitution. So if any alt right group performed the same act they should be met with violence...AS They have been in the past! These people should be met with the same force imo.

Theses aren’t peaceful protesters but traitors. The want the destruction of the US, they have said this...so traitors, right?

Listen to the first 30 seconds...July 17 2020: this tranny ugly bitch states it:

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 12:03 PM   #273
SunnySide
Playmaker

The Hill
@thehill
· 23h
#BREAKING: President Trump says he may send "more federal law enforcement" to New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, and other cities to deal with unrest: "In Portland they’ve done a fantastic job."

--------------

I was in Baltimore this weekend ... it was normal, we went with gellato and these amazing almond cookies.
Old 07-21-2020, 12:06 PM   #274
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...these aren’t protesters, these are rioters trying to destroy and burn down federal buildings as well as attack police. This isn’t about the killing of George Floyd...we know that right?

protesters are not allowed to perform criminal acts, that is not allowed under the constitution. So if any alt right group performed the same act they should be met with violence...AS They have been in the past! These people should be met with the same force imo.

Theses aren’t peaceful protesters but traitors. The want the destruction of the US, they have said this...so traitors, right?

Listen to the first 30 seconds...July 17 2020: this tranny ugly bitch states it:

Chico - Yes, when it comes to federal buildings, they have a 100% right to protect Federal buildings.

The constitution does not allows federal agents to enforce local police laws away from Federal Buildings.

^^that is the issue.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:34 PM   #275
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I am sure all the "States Rights!!!!" conservatives are denouncing Trumps trampling of the Constitution.
I do not agree with Trump on this. This is not the federal government's job. If the federal government just followed the constitution, and specifically the 10th amendment, since well before and including the Trump administration, the national debt would be a whole lot less.

This is up to people in Portland and Oregon to resolve. If they want to let those losers destroy their city that is on them. That's who they elected. Either demand they fix it or vote some people in that have an ounce of common sense.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 11:05 AM   #276
SunnySide
Playmaker

Old 07-26-2020, 12:19 PM   #277
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Same situation that Obama did to the American public. Think about it
..............troll alert!
Old 07-28-2020, 06:19 AM   #278
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...kvQ?li=BBnbfcL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBC News Op-ed
A second pivotal step — though little noticed — was on Feb. 5, when Barr issued a memorandum to Justice Department officials setting down election-year rules for conducting politically related investigations and prosecutions. In this memo, Barr made fundamental changes to longstanding department policy. These changes allow Barr to issue a report on a criminal investigation or bring criminal indictments in late summer or fall to help Trump get re-elected.

Previously, Justice Department rules had long prevented it from taking actions in an election year that might affect voting results. Past attorneys general have laid out these rules in almost identical memos: in March 2008 by Attorney General Michael Mukasey, a Republican appointee, and in March 2012 by Attorney General Eric Holder and April 2016 by Attorney General Loretta Lynch, both Democratic appointees.

All these memos state that "politics must play no role in the decisions of federal investigators or prosecutors regarding any investigations or criminal charges." There is a clear purpose for this: to prevent the powers of the Justice Department from being misused to affect an election.
I wanted to make sure you get advance notice of Barr's plot Chico, so you can come up with a solid defense in time of the sham charges he's gonna bring to influence the election.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:30 PM   #279
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...lack-schooling

ESPN investigation finds coaches at NBA China academies complained of player abuse, lack of schooling

Holy fucking shit. Lol the NBA directly involved with slaves at their training facilities:

Most of the players who trained at the NBA's Xinjiang academy were Uighurs, but it was unclear to league employees who spoke with ESPN if any were impacted by the government crackdown.

After returning from Xinjiang last fall, Corbin Loubert, a strength coach who joined the NBA after stints at the IMG Academy in Florida and The Citadel, posted a CNN story on Twitter describing how the network's reporters faced surveillance and intimidation in Xinjiang.

"I spent the past year living in Xinjiang, and can confirm every word of this piece is true," Loubert tweeted. "One of the biggest challenges was not only the discrimination and harassment I faced," he added, "but turning a blind eye to the discrimination and harassment that the Uyghur people around me faced."

Loubert declined several interview requests from ESPN.

I’m done with the NBA, they are a fucking disgrace. Wonder what Woj thinks about this?

So current day slavery is problem, right? Not slavery from a couple hundred years ago, but slavery today...where piece of shit hypocrite athletes like lebrona James complains daily, actually works for two companies now involved in modern day slavery.

Lol...good god fuck China i wish to god we nuke that entire fucking country.

COVID, slavery, oppression...why are folks carrying their water?

He Gets Us
Old 07-29-2020, 07:09 PM   #280
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Yeah, I agree with you on China Chico. I used to hate Lebron, which peaked right around the time of the decision. Then he started speaking his mind a little more and I started to respect him for using his platform to effect change worldwide.

Then the NBA China scandal happened and he basically turned a blind eye, and now I'm back to having little respect for him. The NBA is in a unique position because I'd say out of the big 4 it's probably the biggest American league in China, but they are definitely turning a blind eye to Chinese transgressions so they can keep making money.
Old 07-29-2020, 08:26 PM   #281
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yeah, I agree with you on China Chico. I used to hate Lebron, which peaked right around the time of the decision. Then he started speaking his mind a little more and I started to respect him for using his platform to effect change worldwide.

Then the NBA China scandal happened and he basically turned a blind eye, and now I'm back to having little respect for him. The NBA is in a unique position because I'd say out of the big 4 it's probably the biggest American league in China, but they are definitely turning a blind eye to Chinese transgressions so they can keep making money.
I think a lot of things are happing for the better right now in the country...it might be the right time to reset the relationship with China. We may have to pay a little more for items...it will be tough but we can do it. I’d like to see more options to for other developing countries in south and Central America...India...and other developing countries in Asia.

But we should be really mad about COVID, Hong Kong and these concentration camps. 2020 Is a hellavu year.

He Gets Us
Old 08-02-2020, 07:29 PM   #282
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Anyone think any of those Companies will hurt Ivanka???

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/01c6...0%99t-the.html

Pompeo says TikTok isn’t the only Chinese company that Trump will take action against

NEW YORK — President Donald Trump plans to take action on a what he sees as a broad array of national security risks presented by software connected to the Chinese Communist Party, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday.

Pompeo’s remarks followed reports that Microsoft MSFT, +0.54% is in advanced talks to buy the U.S. operations of TikTok, which has been a source of national security and censorship concerns for the Trump administration.

“These Chinese software companies doing business in the United States, whether it’s TikTok or WeChat — there are countless more ... are feeding data directly to the Chinese Communist Party, their national security apparatus,” Pompeo said on Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“Could be their facial recognition patterns. It could be information about their residence, their phone numbers, their friends, who they’re connected to. Those — those are the issues that President Trump has made clear we’re going to take care of,” he said.

TikTok’s U.S. user data is stored in the U.S., with strict controls on employee access, and its biggest investors come from the U.S., the company said Sunday. “We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy and safety as we continue working to bring joy to families and meaningful careers to those who create on our platform,” a TikTok spokesperson said.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:08 PM   #283
SunnySide
Playmaker

The hypocrisy of Donald Trump.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True. Florida’s Voting system has been cleaned up (we defeated Democrats attempts at change), so in Florida I encourage all to request a Ballot & Vote by Mail! #MAGA

-------------

So when it comes to Florida with its older population voting for you ... mail in voting is encouraged?

At least he doesnt try to hide it.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:13 AM   #284
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Oh Look! chico is gonna love this....................

Four years later, Republican senators admit, "yes, Trump conspired with the Russians"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-year...112902404.html

It's a red-letter, if sad, day on the hypocrisy beat when after three years a Republican-majority Senate Intelligence Committee comes out with a 1,000-page report finding there was a whole lot of direct contact between the Trump 2016 campaign with Russian intelligence operators.

You know, the opposite of what Donald Trump has argued forcefully over and over again is a hoax.

Even Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), the new committee chairman, says while it does not represent "collusion" — a conclusion that prompted Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) to say Rubio was not reading the same report he did — he did acknowledge a whole lot of interaction between Team Trump and Team Russia.

Of course, Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III also would not put the "collusion" label on myriad interactions with Russians, for different reasons, to avoid a political conclusion. That allowed Trump, Attorney General William P. Barr and supporters of the president, including the convicted Roger Stone and former campaign chair Paul Manafort, to repeat that lack of labeling as a launch point to investigate the investigators.

But the Intelligence Committee did "painted a stark portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016, and a candidate closely involved in the effort," said NBC News.

Here's a link to the report itself, which highlighted some previously unreported evidence, including three allegations of potentially compromising material relating to Trump's private trips to Russia that were unconnected to the dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, at which Rubio took aim once again.

The committee found that Trump's team knew ahead of time that emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee by Russian intelligence agents would appear in Wikileaks, and worked with Wikileaks to produce an "October surprise" toward winning that election.

Trump repeatedly has denied this, and has denied discussing the emails with Stone, who worked with Wikileaks. He lied to Mueller and to us, and has whined about it for four years. Now, Trump says he wants to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin again before November and we worry that not enough has been done to forestall new election interference.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:20 PM   #285
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

G1, you haven't heard?

Better Russians than Democrats. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.