Winning

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-08-2018, 06:14 PM   #271
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm not calling you, or Chico, or Cred racists.

I am saying white supremacy has co-opted nationalism because it sounds better than white supremacy.

Now you would think you and all the other non-racist Trump supporters would say "hey, maybe I don't want to be associated with these racists, maybe I should call myself something else. How about pro-American for instance?"

But nahhh, you gotta insist that nationalism means patriotism, and not white supremacy. Good luck with that fight brother.
The saying "Pro American" is called racist all the time too. Somehow it gets turned into "Pro White American".
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-08-2018, 06:19 PM   #272
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Did u actually read the article u posted? Or just the part when he took credit? Will he take credit when the volatility shifts? Of course not. Lol. He has zero zilch nada to do with anything other than a quick shift because of sanctions. Read the fucking article man. I could post 100 more that will back up the fact that he is responsible only for the volatility and not some bigly deal that has saved all of your pocketbooks. My God u r really grasping for shit.
I think your wrong...clearly sanctions he imposed caused a spike...but he has pressured the Saudi to keep production up and did give sanctions relief to Iran. The big man on campus is calling the shots and energy policy is relevant. So give him some credit.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #273
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The saying "Pro American" is called racist all the time too.
When and by whom?
Old 11-08-2018, 08:05 PM   #274
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm not calling you, or Chico, or Cred racists.

I am saying white supremacy has co-opted nationalism because it sounds better than white supremacy.

Now you would think you and all the other non-racist Trump supporters would say "hey, maybe I don't want to be associated with these racists, maybe I should call myself something else. How about pro-American for instance?"

But nahhh, you gotta insist that nationalism means patriotism, and not white supremacy. Good luck with that fight brother.
I just think folks are overly sensitive and biased media stoke these false narratives to incite an anti trump base. I think a lot of folks are just tired. Plus the narratives aren’t panning out...and I wish the president would articulate these points, but that’s not his game. He’s missed a lot of opportunities and made lot of mistakes not doing this...and I firmly believe if he doesn’t change quickly, he’s done.

Mooby I got no problem with you or anyone else on the board who have opposing opinions.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:43 AM   #275
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Whewww, get better RBG!....Lotta folks going into panic attacks over her health yesterday. why?
Old 11-09-2018, 08:54 AM   #276
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Whewww, get better RBG!....Lotta folks going into panic attacks over her health yesterday. why?

Because at her age it’s easy to contract pneumonia with broken ribs
Old 11-09-2018, 08:57 AM   #277
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Because at her age it’s easy to contract pneumonia with broken ribs
If Im Pneumonia....I wouldn't mess with RBG. She tough and all ready back to work.

I had a couple ladys in the office who were freaking out...thought it was pretty funny. To wrangle good karma, both were gonna watch the documentary on her last night.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:19 PM   #278
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I just think folks are overly sensitive and biased media stoke these false narratives to incite an anti trump base. I think a lot of folks are just tired. Plus the narratives aren’t panning out...and I wish the president would articulate these points, but that’s not his game. He’s missed a lot of opportunities and made lot of mistakes not doing this...and I firmly believe if he doesn’t change quickly, he’s done.

Mooby I got no problem with you or anyone else on the board who have opposing opinions.

I think it was overly sensitive to throw Acosta out of the press room because he asked tough questions. And I think it is Trump that stokes false narratives to incite his own base. As a matter of fact i don’t think that i know it.
Everything that guy does he leads you to believe it is being done to him. And It is literally mind boggling that so many people buy it. Anyway happy weekend all.

Last edited by punch it in; 11-09-2018 at 11:11 PM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:48 AM   #279
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump is an Embarrassment to this Country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-can...175336812.html

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain
Reuters By Luke Baker,Reuters 13 hours ago

PARIS (Reuters) - President Donald Trump could not attend a commemoration in France for U.S. soldiers and marines killed during World War One on Saturday because rain made it impossible to arrange transport, the White House said.

The last minute cancellation prompted widespread criticism on social media and from some officials in Britain and the United States that Trump had "dishonored" U.S. servicemen.

Ben Rhodes, who served as deputy national security adviser for strategic communications under President Barack Obama, said the excuse about the inclement weather did not stand up.

"I helped plan all of President Obama's trips for 8 years," he wrote on Twitter. "There is always a rain option. Always."

Despite the light rain, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a moving ceremony in Compiegne, northeast of Paris, to mark the 100th anniversary of the signing of the World War One armistice.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attended his own ceremony to pay tribute to Canadian troops killed at Vimy Ridge, on the battlefields of northeastern France.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:44 AM   #280
MTK
\m/

Seriously pathetic
Old 11-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #281
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

It doesn’t matter his sheep will turn on veterans too if they have to. Anything for Donald Trump. Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha. Im sorry every time i think of who these clueless sheep fall in line behind it makes me laugh.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:15 AM   #282
Giantone
Gamebreaker

French President makes trump look like a Fool.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ration-n934906

Macron warns against nationalism in apparent rebuke of Trump at WWI commemoration
“Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism,” the French president said in remarks delivered just steps from Trump and more than 80 world leaders.

Old 11-11-2018, 12:35 PM   #283
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

So basically an actual world leader called out a reality tv star who is posing as a world leader.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:03 PM   #284
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
So basically an actual world leader called out a reality tv star who is posing as a world leader.
Yes and made his look like a petulant small child.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:37 PM   #285
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://avenatti.com

Lol bye scumbag