Debating with the enemy

Old 09-01-2020, 09:41 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Forever: 2020, the year of BLM Riots

“The two officers shot today in St. Louis are the 7th and 8th officers to be shot in the line of duty since June 1st. That information is coming directly from Chief John Hayden.“

https://www.dailywire.com/news/right...ifa-celebrates

Right-Wing Protester Killed In Portland After Democrat Mayor Refused Federal Help. Antifa Celebrates.

“I am not sad that a f—ing fascist died tonight,” the woman appears to add later as the crowd cheered“
https://news.yahoo.com/alt-group-pat...173118265.html

The alt-right group Patriot Prayer, associated with a man killed in the Portland protests, has a history of provoking left-wing groups: 'This was just a matter of time'
Old 09-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #2
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
https://news.yahoo.com/alt-group-pat...173118265.html

The alt-right group Patriot Prayer, associated with a man killed in the Portland protests, has a history of provoking left-wing groups: 'This was just a matter of time'
It was a matter of time he was killed unarmed, not in a physical altercation but shot at a distance?

Are you condoning political violence? Are you saying the alt right can shoot and kill antifa if they have a history of provoking alt right groups?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 11:21 AM   #3
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
It was a matter of time he was killed unarmed, not in a physical altercation but shot at a distance?

Are you condoning political violence? Are you saying the alt right can shoot and kill antifa if they have a history of provoking alt right groups?
Let’s be clear, these cowards who are out participating in violence and political intimidation are 1000% not victims.

- chico (maybe a month or so ago)

--------------

These portland protests need to stop. Its turning into a war zone. Protestors and counter-protestors .. I just dont understand them. Why would you want to spend your time looking to antagonize and hurt other Americans because they have a different view than yours?

Thank goodness Oregon is not an open carry state.
Old 09-01-2020, 01:29 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Let’s be clear, these cowards who are out participating in violence and political intimidation are 1000% not victims.

- chico (maybe a month or so ago)

--------------

These portland protests need to stop. Its turning into a war zone. Protestors and counter-protestors .. I just dont understand them. Why would you want to spend your time looking to antagonize and hurt other Americans because they have a different view than yours?

Thank goodness Oregon is not an open carry state.
If you can’t discern between these 2 events...we all understand this guy who was killed was unarmed and standing on a sidewalk? Right?

But sunnyside, I appreciate you condemning the BLM riots. Dems are finally speaking up as the polls turn towards Bigly ways

Ted Wheeler is a clown....everyone can see it.

Congarts to Chicago getting its 500 murder yesterday with the strictest gun legislation in the country. Doesn’t matter when criminals don’t obey the law and a majority of gun crime is with an illegally possessed weapon. It’s not the gun, but the people.

He Gets Us
Old 08-30-2020, 09:53 PM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

What’s more hypocritical? that the media ignoring violence on the left, covering for the violence claiming its peaceful, and excusing the mayhem within democratic lead cities...or the fact Biden is suddenly speaking on it after his silence about it the last 60 days due to devastating polling numbers released over the last 48 hours?

Frauds

He Gets Us
Old 08-31-2020, 04:44 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
What’s more hypocritical?
.................than you , nothing.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:03 AM   #7
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Where are all of you on Pelosi getting her hair fixed at A) A salon in San Francisco that is not allowed to have people indoors and then B) blaming the salon owner for it?

A football player talks about COVID and there are lots of opinions, Pelosi literally breaks the protocols where she is and no opinions. I hope when I wake up tomorrow we have some opinions that talk about this (without somehow talking about Trump).

Edit - She has apparently got so much hate, she's going to leave the community she has been in for 12 years.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eri...ir-salon-owner

"Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and could only reopen for outdoor hairstyling services on Sept. 1. Pelosi said she understood that coronavirus restrictions allowed for a one-on-one appointment indoors."

So the Speaker of the House doesn't even understand the COVID rules in her district? Lol. She's either a fucking moron or a lying piece of shit. JK, she's both.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-03-2020 at 03:08 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:36 AM   #8
SunnySide
Playmaker

Pelosi was dumb. She should know whether they were allowed to do one person indoor vs one person outdoor service. She shouldnt have relied on her stylist and salon owner. Sounds like this salon and many others were having people come in anyways during this whole time they were supposed to be closed down.

Just have your hair dresser person come to your house.

With all that said ... it was a hair appointment. I dont know how much more oxygen Fox News can possibly push into this story ... about a hair salon appointment.

SD - youre smart enough to know where this goes. You call her a hypocrite. I say its funny trumpsters are outraged and demand discussion about at a salon visit 7 months into COVID but ignored Trump:

- 2018 trump disbanded the Global Health Security and Biodefense unit — responsible for pandemic preparedness — was established in 2015 by Barack Obama

- downplayed COVID early on. “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” - trump march 9

- Trump told States that they were on their own in securing PPE

- Multiple States report the feds and FEMA were actively seizing their PPE shipments they ordered

- Mid April, as covid began to bloom and States and schools started closing down .. trump tweeted Trump first tweeted "LIBERATE MINNESOTA!" Then, a minute later, the president tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!", Minutes after that, he added in another message, "LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!"

- Trump appointed his son-in-law Kushner as head of the 'covid impact team", Kushner assembled old room mates and volunteers with no prior experience in medical contracting. Kushner's team often "fast tracked" bids form companies pushed by fox news allies Brian Kilmeade, Jeanine Pirro and Charlie Kirk

- 52M to UAE for tests that were contaminated and unusable (Kushner's buddies with UAE)

- 69M to some silicon valley engineer for 1k ventilators ... 0 ventilators were ever produced

- As of June 11, agencies spent upward of $17.8 billion, much of which was not awarded through full and open competition.

- Trump removes independent IG Glenn Fine, tapped to lead oversight over 2B in PPP loans and aide

- Trump says he will be the over sight

- Many banks approving PPP loans accepted applications only from existing customers as a default. That left out many minority-owned businesses, which often have weak relationships with banks as a result of years of systemic exclusion

- because banks can collect bigger fees for bigger loans, that further incentivized bigger businesses to be prioritized over smaller ones

- 29 year old texas man got 1.1M in PPP loans for a company that didnt exist and spent it on crypto currency and a baller lifestyle

- Kanye West got more than 2M from PPP

- 29 year old florida guy got almost 4M in PPP loans and spent it on lambourghinis and lavish lifestyle

--------------------

but yes ... lets talk about a salon appointment and whether or not she was allowed to have her hair blown dry indoors or if it had to be outdoors ...
Old 09-03-2020, 11:47 AM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
but yes ... lets talk about a salon appointment and whether or not she was allowed to have her hair blown dry indoors or if it had to be outdoors ...
I could give 2 shits about her getting her hair done. I'm getting mine cut Saturday and can't wait. Other people should be able to get theirs done too.

But I do care that she fucked with that business owners livelihood. That's really messed up and pretty sickening.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:51 AM   #10
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I could give 2 shits about her getting her hair done. I'm getting mine cut Saturday and can't wait. Other people should be able to get theirs done too.

But I do care that she fucked with that business owners livelihood. That's really messed up and pretty sickening.
How so? Are you referring, in general terms, to CA restrictions on salons or something specific to this incident?
Old 09-03-2020, 12:04 PM   #11
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
How so? Are you referring, in general terms, to CA restrictions on salons or something specific to this incident?
Pelosi said the salon owner set her up. She's full of shit. No way she wasn't already aware of the rules in place in her district. She just doesn't think they should apply to her. Few politicians seem to. Her interview and full article is in the link I posted.

Kious spoke to host Tucker Carlson hours after Pelosi addressed the backlash, claiming that she had frequented the salon*“over the years many times," and*demanding*an apology*from the owner " for setting me up.”

"There was no way I could've*set that up,"*Kious fired back.*"I've had a camera system in*there for five years.*I mean, I didn't go in there and*turn cameras on as soon as she*walked in and set her up.*So that is absolutely false."

Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March*and*could only reopen for outdoor hairstyling services on Sept. 1. Pelosi said she*understood that coronavirus*restrictions allowed*for a one-on-one appointment*indoors.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:13 PM   #12
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Pelosi said the salon owner set her up. She's full of shit. No way she wasn't already aware of the rules in place in her district. She just doesn't think they should apply to her. Few politicians seem to. Her interview and full article is in the link I posted.
Yeah the whole "I was set up" thing was odd. My understanding. The owner has stylist who are independent contractors and lease a booth from the owner. The owner was allowing/pushing for stylists to have customers come in anyway (1 at a time) so they could continue to pay her lease money.

Stylist clears the date and time for pelosi's appointment with the salon owner, who allegedly said mean things about pelosi (i get it, your biz was shut down, id hate politicians too).

Pelosi's claim that she relied on the stylist and owner that she was allowed an indoor treatment is lying at worst, ignorant at best.

She should have know the restrictions in place. That on Sept 1, salons could do outdoor treatments 1 customer at a time. Her appt was on sept 2.

Perhaps she means set up in that the photo leaked with her without the mask was right after her hair wash with the implications that she wasnt wearing one at all.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:51 AM   #13
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This site shits on Trump 24/7. Some of it well deserved. I think you all have that covered. Just because Trump has messed some shit up doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't call out others for their bullshit.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:06 PM   #14
SunnySide
Playmaker

SD you can and you should call out others for their BS, if you have something to say, say it. Dont hold back. If I or someone else disagrees with you, then either argue with them on the point or deem it not worth the time to go back and forth.

You can say whatever you want on here, G1 and chico certainly dont hold back, lol.

Pelosi certainly should have known better.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #15
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
SD you can and you should call out others for their BS, if you have something to say, say it. Dont hold back. If I or someone else disagrees with you, then either argue with them on the point or deem it not worth the time to go back and forth.

You can say whatever you want on here, G1 and chico certainly dont hold back, lol.

Pelosi certainly should have known better.
I'm going to register as a libertarian next year so then I won't have to argue about Democrats and Republicans anymore. Both sides are full of shit, keep adding to the debt, and don't really represent me or my ideals.

Not going to vote for anyone for any office anymore after 2020 if they're not for a balanced budget and term limits. Which means basically I won't be voting for anyone or will be writing in candidates.