The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-23-2023, 09:15 PM   #2791
nonniey
The Starter

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Biden hasn’t done a fucking thing. Fuck up border, fentanyl pouring border causing overdoses,record inflation, record high food prices, war in Europe, high energy prices. Lied about election laws, endorsing sex changes for minors, traded the most wanted arms dealer for a dumbass basketball player, stokes false racial narratives.

Fuck Biden. Trump was a much better President, the country was in a much better place
Until he wasn't. The one thing Trump did that trumps (irony not intended) all that shit Biden has done (and I agree he did/ is doing that) is try to overthrow the Republic. So if you support the Constitution and the choice is Trump or Biden you better vote for the adle brained incompetent currently in power.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-23-2023, 11:40 PM   #2792
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Joy Behar, a white (evil) woman, explaining that Tim Scott (and Clarence Thomas) just don't understand the struggles of black americans.

https://www.thewrap.com/the-view-joy...arence-thomas/

“He’s one of these guys who, you know, he’s like Clarence Thomas,” Behar said. “Black Republican who believes in pulling yourself by your bootstraps, rather than, to me, understanding the systemic racism that African Americans face in this country, and other minorities. He doesn’t get it. Neither does Clarence. And that’s why they’re Republicans.”

Yet another white person telling black people that don't do as they're told by the democratic party, they just don't understand what being black is.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 04:32 AM   #2793
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Everything is better and trump is going to jail.

Old 05-24-2023, 04:34 AM   #2794
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Joy Behar, a white (evil) woman, explaining that Tim Scott (and Clarence Thomas) just don't understand the struggles of black americans.

“He’s one of these guys who, you know, he’s like Clarence Thomas,” Behar said. “Black Republican who believes in pulling yourself by your bootstraps, rather than, to me, understanding the systemic racism that African Americans face in this country, and other minorities. He doesn’t get it. Neither does Clarence. And that’s why they’re Republicans.”

Yet another white person telling black people that don't do as they're told by the democratic party, they just don't understand what being black is.

................she is right.
Old 05-24-2023, 07:16 AM   #2795
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Democrats who passed and enforced Jim Crow laws still telling minorities how to act and think. Pathetic

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 08:21 AM   #2796
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Republicans who passed and enforced Jim Crow laws still telling minorities how to act and think. Pathetic
Fixed for honesty.
Old 05-24-2023, 08:56 AM   #2797
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:

If there is someone that understands systemic racism I can assure you it is Tim Scott. Why is the mindset of pulling yourself up by your boot straps viewed as negative?
Old 05-24-2023, 09:10 AM   #2798
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Until he wasn't. The one thing Trump did that trumps (irony not intended) all that shit Biden has done (and I agree he did/ is doing that) is try to overthrow the Republic. So if you support the Constitution and the choice is Trump or Biden you better vote for the adle brained incompetent currently in power.
Patently and utterly false. Vote for Biden if you support the constitution, LOL. Biden hates the constitution. He would rip it up and pretend like it didn't exist in a heartbeat if he could. So would 99% of elected democrats and un-elected bureaucrats. A vote for Biden is a vote against America.

As a site/community, we should all vote for someone besides Trump or Biden. This whole accepting there are only 2 choices forever, has led us to exactly where we are today. A once great country fading to shit.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:13 AM   #2799
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
We were talking about extending the solvency not shortening it. The CBO already scored (in 2011) what eliminating the 160K cap would provide and they stated it would extend SS solvency by as little as 5 years and at most 10 years meaning SS would be insolvent between 2041 and 2046 (Since then projections accelerated the time period for insolvency from 2036 to 2033). Sanders was basically lying through his ass (He was aware of the CBO score made 12 years ago) when he made this claim, of course he will probably be dead by the time it does actually go insolvent in 10-12 years. Heck his proposal would have taken the additional funds needed to extend solvency 5 years for an immediate increase in payments now to recipients. A friggen awful proposal that would have made things worse.
You either raise the cap or you increase payroll taxes. The solutions aren't that hard to see.

Either way nothing is going to happen until it has to. Deadlines spur action. And both sides love to use SS as a political carrot.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:13 AM   #2800
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
If there is someone that understands systemic racism I can assure you it is Tim Scott. Why is the mindset of pulling yourself up by your boot straps viewed as negative?
People like Behar simply don't want minorities to be successful imo. And especially don't want them to be successful and conservative. Doesn't help them make money or keep power.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:18 AM   #2801
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
You either raise the cap or you increase payroll taxes. The solutions aren't that hard to see.

Either way nothing is going to happen until it has to. Deadlines spur action. And both sides love to use SS as a political carrot.
Yep.

And both sides love to use [insert any political subject here] as a political carrot.

We're let down left and right, and have been for a long, long time. It's never about fixing anything. It's about blaming the other side and being re-elected.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:35 AM   #2802
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Fixed for honesty.
Good grief spouting stuff you know isn't true, and that you know everyone in this forum (left and right) knows that you know isn't true.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:41 AM   #2803
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

The point is raising the cap does little to extend the solvency. The CBO showed you have to adjust the benefits if you really want to fix it long term. People are living longer, much longer than when SS was first implemented. Raising the age to receive the max retirement benefit for those that are currently young made the most sense.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:52 AM   #2804
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Patently and utterly false. Vote for Biden if you support the constitution, LOL. Biden hates the constitution. He would rip it up and pretend like it didn't exist in a heartbeat if he could. So would 99% of elected democrats and un-elected bureaucrats. A vote for Biden is a vote against America.

As a site/community, we should all vote for someone besides Trump or Biden. This whole accepting there are only 2 choices forever, has led us to exactly where we are today. A once great country fading to shit.
I don't think he hates the Constitution but will confess I really don't know. I doubt we have had a President in the last 100 years that would willingly accept term limits without the Constitution. I think Nonniey's point is valid though. Between the two only one has accepted operating in the confines of the Constitution.
Old 05-24-2023, 09:59 AM   #2805
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I don't think he hates the Constitution but will confess I really don't know. I doubt we have had a President in the last 100 years that would willingly accept term limits without the Constitution. I think Nonniey's point is valid though. Between the two only one has accepted operating in the confines of the Constitution.
Trump is a shithead. Won't get any argument from me there. But Biden is a terrible president now and will be in 2024. Voting for him is not the answer (neither is Trump). And I personally don't believe for a second, he gives 1 shit about the constitution.