Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-10-2021, 04:42 AM   #256
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

I understand the time difference but you need to stop posting so late ..............

Advertisements
Old 06-10-2021, 05:40 AM   #257
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Exclamation Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I understand the time difference but you need to stop posting so late ..............

I know there is a time difference, but you need to stop posting so early.

Note - Thanks for my posting curfew. I'll keep that in mind going forwards.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 06-10-2021 at 06:03 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:52 AM   #258
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
How did Maria Gay survive the onslaught of flags?

"I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing, which essentially the message was clear, this is my country. This is not your country. I own this."

She was disturbed by seeing American flags in America!!! Oh, the humanity!!

So nothing actually offensive to her at all. Half the country hates Biden or Trump, and they are both old white assholes. No way that offended her. It was those damn American flags.

And she's American. WTF?

Well the fact they associate a cult, aka the trump flags - because let’s be honest it is very strange to fly a mans last name on a flag, unless of course you are a member, with our country is extremely concerning SD. It could wind up with that same group of people trying to beat cops to death with aforementioned flags while trying to take over the US Capitol building.
Nobody is offended by American flags in America. Just with them being synonymous with a flag that says Donald Trump. That is extremely concerning SD.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:31 AM   #259
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Well the fact they associate a cult, aka the trump flags - because let’s be honest it is very strange to fly a mans last name on a flag, unless of course you are a member, with our country is extremely concerning SD. It could wind up with that same group of people trying to beat cops to death with aforementioned flags while trying to take over the US Capitol building.
Nobody is offended by American flags in America. Just with them being synonymous with a flag that says Donald Trump. That is extremely concerning SD.
Bro, she said American flags worried her. No getting around it. And we have heard this many times before ie Sara Silverman.

It’s like the brainworms on the left about the “ok” symbol. We all know this lie was created on Reddit and brainworms still exist today such as the recently jeopardy scandal…. Hundreds of previous jeopardy contestants actually believe a conspiracy theory…which the backstory has been debunked. It’s like pizzagate…it’s pure nonsense.

Worried about ok symbols and now the flag? Yeah wokeness is a cult and a disease

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #260
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
I wish I was related to Terry McLaurin and I still won't buy his jersey lol. So I completely understand thinking Trump flags are weird. I think you can tell by my posts, I sure as hell don't have flags with American politicians on them.

But she basically used anti-Biden words and Trump flags as a bridge to what really got her, seeing American flags.

She is American. Hate Trump (her) all you want to, but this country is awesome.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:42 AM   #261
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I know there is a time difference, but you need to stop posting so early.

Note - Thanks for my posting curfew. I'll keep that in mind going forwards.
LOL, Yeah I'm up early but I'm in bed at 9:15 pm on the Weekdays . At least I'm getting some decent sleep. I was retired for 5 years and now working again 8-4:30 5 days a week is a ass kicker!
Old 06-10-2021, 09:47 AM   #262
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Bro, she said American flags worried her. No getting around it. And we have heard this many times before ie Sara Silverman.

It’s like the brainworms on the left about the “ok” symbol. We all know this lie was created on Reddit and brainworms still exist today such as the recently jeopardy scandal…. Hundreds of previous jeopardy contestants actually believe a conspiracy theory…which the backstory has been debunked. It’s like pizzagate…it’s pure nonsense.

Worried about ok symbols and now the flag? Yeah wokeness is a cult and a disease
Funny you didn't bitch when trumpetts were disrespecting the flag .You ignore your own cult of trumpetts!
Old 06-10-2021, 10:46 AM   #263
SunnySide
Playmaker

I love America, I love the flag, I stand and all that but ...

if you cant understand why a POC could be intimidated by white rednecks in their pick up trucks with confederate/trump/american flags being flown ... thats a failure on your part.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 11:02 AM   #264
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

if you cant understand why a POC could be intimidated by white rednecks in their pick up trucks with confederate/trump/american flags being flown ... thats a failure on your part.
And some people will always claim victimhood when they are not a victim. If you can't understand that, that's a failure on your part.

This was on Long Island lol. Not exactly a hot spot for white rednecks.

Note - Nice add of the confederate flag. Didn't see that mentioned anywhere, not even by her.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:16 AM   #265
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
And some people will always claim victimhood when they are not a victim. If you can't understand that, that's a failure on your part.

This was on Long Island lol. Not exactly a hot spot for white rednecks.

Note - Nice add of the confederate flag. Didn't see that mentioned anywhere, not even by her.
Youd be surprised. Theres dumb fragile people everywhere who are afraid of the great white replacement.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:20 AM   #266
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

Let’s be honest what you are saying here…trucks with white people are generally racists…especially that chose to fly a flag

Jesus…does anyone honestly believe the Democrats are the party of unity? When we are actually discriminating and steroetyping like this? They want to split up society based on race, sex,…vehicles people drive.

So many folks are interested in digging into the past and woefully dishonest applying today social norms to it….yet refuse to do the same to that political party. It’s really something spectacular.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 11:26 AM   #267
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Let’s be honest what you are saying here…trucks with white people are generally racists…especially that chose to fly a flag

Jesus…does anyone honestly believe the Democrats are the party of unity? When we are actually discriminating and steroetyping like this? They want to split up society based on race, sex,…vehicles people drive.

So many folks are interested in digging into the past and woefully dishonest applying today social norms to it….yet refuse to do the same to that political party. It’s really something spectacular.
As a starting point ... can we agree the confederate flag is a flag of hate?
Old 06-10-2021, 11:37 AM   #268
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

As a starting point, I need to be more cognizant of comments made by other conservatives or myself, that are divisive.

I think a lot of us are so defensive, that we ignore, downplay, justify, etc., divisive/wrong comments made by people that overall think similar to us.

We all do all of us a disservice by doing this, but yet it's very hard not to do.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:46 AM   #269
SunnySide
Playmaker

simple question, do you think the confederate flag is a flag of hate? yes or no.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:10 PM   #270
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
simple question, do you think the confederate flag is a flag of hate? yes or no.
Yes .Wasn't always but as of now ,.....yes.