When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 07-14-2020, 09:27 PM   #2641
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

https://youtu.be/zmT4XWtO9OY?t=156

Straight from the horse's mouth.

There's been a recent uptick in overdose deaths because people are being forced to stay home due to COVID. Which is why we need to reopen everything, to stop people from overdosing on drugs.

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the free world.

Advertisements
Old 07-17-2020, 04:42 PM   #2642
SunnySide
Playmaker

Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz on Monday released the highly anticipated findings from his nearly two-year review concerning the origins of the Russia investigation and the issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants for a Trump campaign official.

Here are some of the biggest takeaways from the 476-page report:

No political bias in launch of probe, FISA applications

The report said investigators found no intentional misconduct or political bias surrounding either the launch of the Trump-Russia investigation or as efforts to seek the controversial FISA warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the early stages of that probe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/7-t...he-fisa-report

No witch hunt or political spying by president obama
Old 07-17-2020, 04:48 PM   #2643
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz on Monday released the highly anticipated findings from his nearly two-year review concerning the origins of the Russia investigation and the issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants for a Trump campaign official.

Here are some of the biggest takeaways from the 476-page report:

No political bias in launch of probe, FISA applications

The report said investigators found no intentional misconduct or political bias surrounding either the launch of the Trump-Russia investigation or as efforts to seek the controversial FISA warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the early stages of that probe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/7-t...he-fisa-report

No witch hunt or political spying by president obama
I got 2 words for this report: Fake News

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 05:32 PM   #2644
SunnySide
Playmaker

Edit .. old article my bad

Last edited by SunnySide; 07-17-2020 at 06:04 PM.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 12:00 PM   #2645
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump is a petty ass bitch!!!!!!!!!He has no respect for the position , the Office or the building he is living in,.......fuck him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-wh...053709874.html

Washington (AFP) - In a break with tradition, the White House of President Donald Trump has removed the portraits of two recent presidents, Bill Clinton and George W Bush, from the building's entrance hall, CNN reported Friday.

The two paintings were moved from the Grand Foyer, where the portraits of recent presidents usually hang, to the Old Family Dining Room, which CNN described as "a small, rarely used room that is not seen by most visitors."

It said the room was mainly used to store tablecloths and furniture.

In place of pictures of Trump's recent predecessors, there now hang pictures of William McKinley, who was assassinated in 1901, and of Theodore Roosevelt, his vice president who succeeded him upon his death, sources told CNN
Old 07-24-2020, 10:19 AM   #2646
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Shit like this will not help their cause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/t/oh...ck/vp-BB1770JZ

Isaiah Jackson, 20, has been put in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy.

I hope he meets Bubba in prison!

BLM's
Old 07-24-2020, 10:25 AM   #2647
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Shit like this will not help their cause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/t/oh...ck/vp-BB1770JZ

Isaiah Jackson, 20, has been put in jail and awaits new felony charges after a photo circulated on social media showing him posing with his knee to the neck of a crying, White 2-year-old boy.

I hope he meets Bubba in prison!

BLM's

There are Assholes from all walks of life. The actions of one idiot should not hinder the advancement of black lives unless you are looking for a reason to hinder it in the first place. Same way if some asshole radical right wing nut job burns down a temple or commits a hate crime that should not hinder the advancement of say the conservative party just because the right is more conservative. Always always gotta avoid generalizations.
Obviously i know you do not think like that but for the “black and white” thinkers that do.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:27 AM   #2648
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
LMFAOOO...

The Washington Post

@washingtonpost

Opinion: The Texas Rangers’ team name must go.

Members of the Texas Rangers force were violent agents of white supremacy.

Here’s the slope again...you can’t make this bullshit up.

Just once post an article from Fox or some right wing media source that starts with LMAO...it would be so much easier to accept your self proclaimed self thinker status...
Old 07-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #2649
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
There are Assholes from all walks of life. The actions of one idiot should not hinder the advancement of black lives unless you are looking for a reason to hinder it in the first place. Same way if some asshole radical right wing nut job burns down a temple or commits a hate crime that should not hinder the advancement of say the conservative party just because the right is more conservative. Always always gotta avoid generalizations.
Obviously i know you do not think like that but for the “black and white” thinkers that do.
Punch I agree,my problem is that BLM's doesn't do enough to separate themselves from assholes like this and that taints their message. There are assholes like this on all sides of the argument .
Old 07-24-2020, 12:24 PM   #2650
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Punch I agree,my problem is that BLM's doesn't do enough to separate themselves from assholes like this and that taints their message. There are assholes like this on all sides of the argument .

What can they do to separate themselves? People are gonna associate them with whoever fits their narrative. Anyone with half a brain can see this guy doesn’t represent them. The real problem isn’t blm separating from them its all the half brains running around. Lol
Old 07-24-2020, 07:11 PM   #2651
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
What can they do to separate themselves? People are gonna associate them with whoever fits their narrative. Anyone with half a brain can see this guy doesn’t represent them. The real problem isn’t blm separating from them its all the half brains running around. Lol
They can certainly do more than they are. They now have a platform to do what it is they want .Coming out and condemning the violence would be a nice start,condemn the black on black gang violence in Chicago and NYC to start.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:11 AM   #2652
SunnySide
Playmaker

Believe in equality? ... jail
Peaceful protests? .... Straight to jail
Don’t own a confederate flag? .... jail, right away
Your neighbor is a brown person? .... believe it or not, both of you jail
Old 07-26-2020, 12:17 PM   #2653
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Believe in equality? ... jail
Peaceful protests? .... Straight to jail
Don’t own a confederate flag? .... jail, right away
Your neighbor is a brown person? .... believe it or not, both of you jail
LOL, you and BLM's get along together, neither one of you make any sense.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:19 AM   #2654
MTK
\m/

2 shoppers were barred from Walmart after wearing swastika face masks in a Minnesota store

WTF
Old 07-27-2020, 12:42 PM   #2655
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://youtu.be/zmT4XWtO9OY?t=156

Straight from the horse's mouth.

There's been a recent uptick in overdose deaths because people are being forced to stay home due to COVID. Which is why we need to reopen everything, to stop people from overdosing on drugs.

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the free world.
You're wrong about that. Goddamn dude you are smarter than the stuff you post. Of course there is an uptick in overdose deaths because of the pandemic. People feel like they have no hope. People had their whole lives wiped out, quite literally. Family businesses were forced to close and go out of business for good. Parents are facing the thought of their kids growing up in isolation. Elderly people may never get to see their families ever again before they pass away. You have to be a total moron if you aren't even considering that the rise in overdoses and blatant suicides do not have anything to do with these shutdowns / lockdowns.

I'll guarantee you didn't spend 5 seconds of thought on this before automatically jumping to the conclusion - Trump said it, so its bad and wrong!

https://www.mentalhealthtoday.co.uk/...uicidal-crisis

Just one of hundreds of articles written on the subject if you would spend more than 30 seconds forming an opinion and actually research something.

I trust Dr. Fauci. He has stated many times that the lockdowns were terrible for mental health and he has mentioned and referenced the increases in suicides, drug use, etc. They had no better way at the time! We have a better ability now to test and trace, over 23 medications that are helpful in fighting the virus, vaccines that are promising and may be here by January, and people slowly but surely learning new and safer habits. America will forever be changed by this. People are NEVER going to go back to normal. Schools will NEVER be normal again, or workplaces or houses of worship. We may lose sports all-together. But we will find a new way, as we always have.

I apologize if my rant seems personal to you, it is not personal, but as a person who lost my uncle to suicide, your post is extremely offensive to me, that you brush off the effect lockdowns had on mental health and drug use and overdoses just because Donald Fucking Trump said it, so you assume it has to be wrong. And for the record i am no Trump supporter.