The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-07-2023, 01:30 PM   #2611
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Are you still trying to make some weird point that the transgender community is the dangerous one, or all transgender people are terrorists? Lol.

Are you still forgetting that you can only bully (like you do constantly on this board in every thread) some groups before some will lose their shit and cross a line. Lash out?

You talk about the media ignoring it but you are the king of pointing out every lgbtq, or liberal, or muslim, or minority that commits a crime while remaining silent about the large majority of them that in this country are committed by hard right lunatics. The ones whose crimes aren’t born out of being pushed too hard for too long, marginalized, discriminated against, made to feel inferior…. but just pure hate.

No crime is excusable, but your hypocrisy isn’t either.
Bro you literally excused and justified it in your second paragraph.

Come on punch…am I really bullying or presenting another view? With some trolling too.

Punch I can’t quit you!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-08-2023, 09:32 AM   #2612
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ethics like the leaking of court opinion in the dobbs case or the targeted illegal protest of Supreme Court justices along with an assassination attempt?

It’s weird to see you guys up in arms about a friendship with folks who share the same values where there isn’t a crime involved nor did the investigated report ever find any evidence of influence.

Silence on actual crimes but pearl clutching about this where it seems to be another attempt to smear Thomas.
What happened to that SCOTUS investigation of the leaker? You seem thoroughly convinced it had to be some liberal - we are on the same page here. I'd love to know who leaked it.

The assassination attempt - lol. You mean the one where the assassin turned himself in for having a conscience? Aka that thing that Republicans don't have?

This is why I don't engage in this forum anymore Chico. Your opinions are as predictable as the sunrise.
Old 04-08-2023, 10:24 AM   #2613
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Bro you literally excused and justified it in your second paragraph.

Come on punch…am I really bullying or presenting another view? With some trolling too.

Punch I can’t quit you!

No excusing , just pointing out the nuances and the fact that you ignore them as if they are not part of the big picture.

Bullying because you tend to use the word tranny in a completely derogatory way on the internet. You are part of a cumulative effort.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:25 AM   #2614
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
What happened to that SCOTUS investigation of the leaker? You seem thoroughly convinced it had to be some liberal - we are on the same page here. I'd love to know who leaked it.

The assassination attempt - lol. You mean the one where the assassin turned himself in for having a conscience? Aka that thing that Republicans don't have?

This is why I don't engage in this forum anymore Chico. Your opinions are as predictable as the sunrise.

We couldn’t be any more in lock step over the hypocrisy.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:09 AM   #2615
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

The Reddit assassin who turned himself in when he saw there was too much security. Maybe recognizing the radicalization of left wingers is a real thing. They are championing violence like aways.

Anyways, take a look here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/clarenc...-crow-1c4c2f41

This was nothing more but a hit piece with Judge Thomas doing zero wrong. Nothing at all.

“But it seems clear that the Court’s rules at the time all of this happened did not require that gifts of personal hospitality be disclosed. This includes the private plane trips. ProPublica fails to make clear to readers that the U.S. Judicial Conference recently changed its rules to require more disclosure. The new rules took effect last month.”

He Gets Us
Old 04-08-2023, 07:34 PM   #2616
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Chico still going with the radical left as a champion of the ultra maga radical right. Only read a couple of the best lines from this comedy classic. Sorry. Super busy. Tomorrow is Easter. The day when flags get raised that say he has risen ….. with a picture of Trump standing on top of a tank or something.

“All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds, who typically commit most such killings each year but only occasionally are responsible for all (the last time this occurred was 2012). Left-wing extremists engage in violence ranging from assaults to fire-bombings and arsons, but since the late 1980s have not often targeted people with deadly violence. The same cannot be said for domestic Islamist extremists, but deadly incidents linked to Islamist extremism have decreased significantly in the U.S. over the past five years. “

You won’t find any credible studies that say anything different. The extreme right is by far the most violent.

“Over the past decade, right-wing extremists have committed the majority of extremist-related killings in all years but one—2016, the year of the shooting spree at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, by a person motivated by Islamist extremism. Of the 444 people killed at the hands of extremists over the past 10 years, 335 (or 75%) were killed by right-wing extremists.4”

But please do go on about the violence of the left and their thirst for blood……
Old 04-08-2023, 08:28 PM   #2617
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Chico still going with the radical left as a champion of the ultra maga radical right. Only read a couple of the best lines from this comedy classic. Sorry. Super busy. Tomorrow is Easter. The day when flags get raised that say he has risen ….. with a picture of Trump standing on top of a tank or something.

“All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds, who typically commit most such killings each year but only occasionally are responsible for all (the last time this occurred was 2012). Left-wing extremists engage in violence ranging from assaults to fire-bombings and arsons, but since the late 1980s have not often targeted people with deadly violence. The same cannot be said for domestic Islamist extremists, but deadly incidents linked to Islamist extremism have decreased significantly in the U.S. over the past five years. “

You won’t find any credible studies that say anything different. The extreme right is by far the most violent.

“Over the past decade, right-wing extremists have committed the majority of extremist-related killings in all years but one—2016, the year of the shooting spree at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida, by a person motivated by Islamist extremism. Of the 444 people killed at the hands of extremists over the past 10 years, 335 (or 75%) were killed by right-wing extremists.4”

But please do go on about the violence of the left and their thirst for blood……
Punch he lives by the trump code, ignore the facts and push the lie!
Old 04-09-2023, 09:46 AM   #2618
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Old 04-09-2023, 10:08 AM   #2619
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Ahhh, the creed of the Republican party!
Old 04-09-2023, 01:17 PM   #2620
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 06:48 PM   #2621
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post

Old 04-10-2023, 07:25 AM   #2622
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
The Reddit assassin who turned himself in when he saw there was too much security. Maybe recognizing the radicalization of left wingers is a real thing. They are championing violence like aways.

Anyways, take a look here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/clarenc...-crow-1c4c2f41

This was nothing more but a hit piece with Judge Thomas doing zero wrong. Nothing at all.

“But it seems clear that the Court’s rules at the time all of this happened did not require that gifts of personal hospitality be disclosed. This includes the private plane trips. ProPublica fails to make clear to readers that the U.S. Judicial Conference recently changed its rules to require more disclosure. The new rules took effect last month.”
This is what you sound like.

"There's nothing wrong at all about Justice Thomas taking free trips that cost upwards of 500k paid for by a guy with an extensive collection of Nazi and dictator memorabilia."
Old 04-10-2023, 08:30 AM   #2623
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This is what you sound like.

"There's nothing wrong at all about Justice Thomas taking free trips that cost upwards of 500k paid for by a guy with an extensive collection of Nazi and dictator memorabilia."
Mooby, are your saying people who collect WW2 military are somehow Nazi sympathizers or just Nazis?

What’s more “Nazi” or Fascist to you? Collecting historic WW2 military items or supporting entities that attack political opponents with violence in order to silence opinions you don’t like or supporting a government that works to censor individuals speech?

He Gets Us
Old 04-10-2023, 09:02 AM   #2624
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Mooby, are your saying people who collect WW2 military are somehow Nazi sympathizers or just Nazis?

What’s more “Nazi” or Fascist to you? Collecting historic WW2 military items
I get you're stupid but go back and read exactly what it is he wrote! You down play it as merely WWII "memorabilia", not what he said. Mooby:" with an extensive collection of Nazi and dictator memorabilia." Big difference DA!
Old 04-10-2023, 09:29 AM   #2625
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I get you're stupid but go back and read exactly what it is he wrote! You down play it as merely WWII "memorabilia", not what he said. Mooby:" with an extensive collection of Nazi and dictator memorabilia." Big difference DA!
Lol “big difference”

So I do collecting myself, I have German officer swords from ww1 and ww2. Also have a confederate sword and bayonets from both World wars both sides. I did have ww1 binoculars German, English and from the Boear wars, foolishy sold that collection.

Does this qualify me as a confederate nazi? I mean gotta be the left biggest boogeyman of all time. I should be some sort of comic book villain

He Gets Us