Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You understand what assault is right?
Are you saying the cop was assaulted? Come on man

Advertisements
Old 07-02-2020, 03:44 PM   #2537
MTK
\m/

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

What happened to using appropriate force to take her down and cuff her? We're just going straight to a right hook? Ridiculous.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:52 PM   #2538
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Are you saying the cop was assaulted? Come on man
Walking towards the officer, threatened, racial insults while the officer backs away...she bumps him. That’s it, u can’t do that. The person may be drunk or high...cause she ain’t acting rational, it’s also open hand and not closed fist he gives her.

I’m sorry it’s violent but it’s within the officer right.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 04:01 PM   #2539
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Walking towards the officer, threatened, racial insults while the officer backs away...she bumps him. That’s it, u can’t do that. The person may be drunk or high...cause she ain’t acting rational, it’s also open hand and not closed fist he gives her.

I’m sorry it’s violent but it’s within the officer right.
Apparently the Miami PD doesn't agree since the cop has been let go and is under a criminal investigation
Old 07-02-2020, 04:15 PM   #2540
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
You understand what threats and assault is right?
"you're acting white" "don't walk up on me" "what you wanna do"

This is where you're setting the bar for assaulting a woman now Chico? Good lord your threshold for violence is incredibly low.

Getting in someone's face is apparently the threshold where the cop thought his life was in danger, who knew that's all it took?

I guess she should be happy he didn't draw on her and eliminate the threat immediately.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:58 PM   #2541
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Jesus
He's dead in the water!
Old 07-02-2020, 06:12 PM   #2542
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

This is where you're setting the bar for assaulting a woman now Chico? Good lord your threshold for violence is incredibly low.

Getting in someone's face is apparently the threshold where the cop thought his life was in danger, who knew that's all it took?

I guess she should be happy he didn't draw on her and eliminate the threat immediately.
My man...I don’t like it anymore than u do.

He Gets Us
Old 07-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #2543
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The monuments are coming down in Richmond...I think it’s time for a change. Hopefully they end up in a museum

He Gets Us
Old 07-02-2020, 08:30 PM   #2544
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Apparently the Miami PD doesn't agree since the cop has been let go and is under a criminal investigation
There is a difference between restraining someone and assaulting someone. That was straight assault.

I will say she baited him into it, shame on him for taking the bait.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #2545
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Racial insults, threats and then physical contact.... and being a woman has nothing to do with it.

White guy, racial insults and a minority woman cop...we would know how the comments would be if the shoe was on the other foot in here. It’s not ok either way.

Lady could have easily reached up with a weapon of some sort at the point of confrontation and done serious damage that close.

He Gets Us
Old 07-03-2020, 04:37 AM   #2546
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Racial insults, threats and then physical contact.... and being a woman has nothing to do with it.

White guy, racial insults and a minority woman cop...we would know how the comments would be if the shoe was on the other foot in here. It’s not ok either way.

Lady could have easily reached up with a weapon of some sort at the point of confrontation and done serious damage that close.
chico, "coulda,woulda,shouda,...............but didn't. You've fallen a long way.trump has dragged you down.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #2547
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
My man...I don’t like it anymore than u do.
..............your post's say different.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:20 AM   #2548
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
There is a difference between restraining someone and assaulting someone. That was straight assault.

I will say she baited him into it, shame on him for taking the bait.
Agreed. But if you're gonna be a cop, you need to be in control of your emotions. You gotta check yourself before you wreck yourself. He didn't, and he paid the price for it.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:13 PM   #2549
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:

The modern-day left does not want equality. They want special treatment based on race and gender. Black people can use whatever racial slur they like against any demographic. But no one better not use a racial slur against us or they'll lose everything. Women can assault men with impunity. But god forbid a man defends himself against a female attacker.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:21 PM   #2550
Giantone
Gamebreaker

After the way this year has gone I could see this happening as sad as it would be.

Trump has a plan to stay in the White House if he loses election, former senator says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pla...162113382.html

President Donald Trump is scheming to retain power in the event of an electoral loss in November, according to a former Senator from Colorado.

Tim Wirth published an op-ed in Newsweek where he lays out his theory, apparently inspired in-part by HBO's adaptation of the Philip Roth novel The Plot Against America.

The former Democratic senator begins with an allegation that Mr Trump will attempt to retain power through voter suppression. Mr Wirth alleges there is a strategy to suppress voter turnout by purging voters - especially inner-city voters - from registration rolls and to suppress mail-in voting. He also believes physical polling locations will be limited, especially in urban areas, in an effort to create long lines on Election Day and discourage voting.

Mr Wirth's allegations that there has been an effort in Republican-led states to remove people from the voter-roll is accurate.

According to Mr Wirth, should Mr Trump lose in a scenario where challenger Joe Biden beats him by "decent but not overwhelming" margins in the swing states of Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, Mr Trump will declare that the vote was rigged.

He will supposedly blame mail-in ballots and Chinese election interference for the loss and invoke emergency powers to launch a Justice Department investigation into alleged "election hacking" in the swing states.

From there, Mr Wirth claims Mr Trump will stall until 14 December, which is the date when states must appoint their US Electoral College electors. Because the swing states are each controlled by Republicans, Mr Wirth believes the state legislatures will refuse to certify their electors until the election hacking investigation is finished.

He then claims the Democrats will challenge the investigation and the challenge to the election, which will eventually be taken to the US Supreme Court. Mr Wirth believes the Supreme Court will rule against the Republicans, but will concede that Mr Trump's emergency powers authorise him to continue his investigation. The Supreme Court will also maintain that should the swing states not be able to certify their selectors by 14 December - for any reason - then the Electoral College will have to meet and vote for the president without the swing states included.

Under Mr Wirth's theory, the Electoral College will then meet without the swing states under investigation, and neither candidate will receive enough votes to secure the presidency. According to Mr Wirth, the contested election would then move to the House of Representatives, where each delegation gets to cast one vote towards the presidency.

Since there are more Republican controlled House delegations than Democratic controlled delegations - 26 Republican to 23 Democrats - the Republicans will be the victors of the vote and Mr Trump will remain in office.