Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-08-2021, 07:20 PM   #241
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Kamala Harris is a fucking bimbo. Check out of the cringe fest Lester Holt interview. Disgrace

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-08-2021, 09:05 PM   #242
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Identity politics has been in play since before the Civil War. It all about treating people differently under the law according to what circumstance or group they are in. Our Chief Justice has a good idea - "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race."

No that is what the right has twisted it into in order to continue their agenda. We have been over this.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 09:08 PM   #243
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Kamala Harris is a fucking bimbo. Check out of the cringe fest Lester Holt interview. Disgrace

As if she ever had a chance to be anything other than a disgraceful bimbo in your eyes Chico.
If she could only be more like Mike Pence. Oh well.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:44 AM   #244
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
LOL, drunk uncle at it again!
Old 06-09-2021, 08:38 AM   #245
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...3094414/%3famp

Rochester Mayor's Husband Faces Additional Drug Charges

The husband of Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren is facing additional drug trafficking charges

Another Democrat piece of trash. Great example for her and her community. Guess she is just oppressed and a victim

He Gets Us
Old 06-09-2021, 08:57 AM   #246
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

My guess all the social media, msnbc and cnn race hustlers will be either ignoring and/or protecting the president’s son use of the n word. Could you just imagine the coverage if this would have been the previous administration? And yet this is the president who gave a eulogy for a once grand cyclops of the kkk.

He Gets Us
Old 06-09-2021, 09:57 AM   #247
SunnySide
Playmaker

Breaking News Or Fake News?

It didn't take long after the initial reports for the hashtag #RacistHunter and #RacistBiden to trend on social media, despite the fact that only The Daily Mail had access to the alleged texts and no other news outlets came forward to corroborate the reports. All of the subsequent news stories that were posted referenced the original reporting by The Daily Mail, but the "news" still circulated on social platforms.

There should be a concern that this story took on a life of its own on social media without confirmation that the allegations are true. According to technology analyst Rob Enderle of the Enderle group this is "particularly true, given this would have been golden during the election, so the likelihood this is fake is unusually high in this case."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...h=3ca89df63fe7

I personally dont believe anything in that laptop that was mysteriously left with that random trump supporting laptop guy at his strip mall shop then given to Rudy Guilliani is real.

Im sure the Tucker Carlsons of the world will run with this unverified feeding to tabloid Daily News.

This is how fake news works. Something is leaked to a tabloid publisher, then the Russia and Chinese click farms boost the hashtags and then the Fox News of the world report on what the tabloid reported. Not verifiying the accuracy of the story but just reporting on what the tabloid reported.

That text conversations seems to be written by a matt gaetz type broski.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...op-story-first

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani apparently first approached Fox News with the trove of emails he claims came from Hunter Biden’s laptop, but the network passed on the story over credibility concerns, per a report by Mediaite. According to Mediaite’s sources, “the lack of authentication of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop, combined with established concerns about Giuliani as a reliable source and his desire for unvetted publication, led the network’s news division to pass.” The network’s so-called Brain Room, for its part, has warned Fox News hosts that Giuliani has a reputation for “amplifying disinformation.”

Giuliani eventually went to Fox News’ sister publication the New York Post to run a story on the largely unverified emails and Giuliani’s assertion that they were pulled from a laptop that Hunter Biden left at a Delaware computer repair shop. The shop owner, meanwhile, has given conflicting accounts on how the laptop supposedly came into his possession.

The New York Times reported on Sunday that the Post had a hard time convincing reporters to add their bylines to the email story, with the reporter who did the bulk of the writing outright refusing to be attached to the story. One of the bylines on the report, who was barely involved in the story, only found out her name was added after publication. While Fox News may have initially passed on the story, the network’s opinion hosts have devoted hours of coverage to promoting and disseminating the Post’s reporting, even as some of the channel’s “hard news” anchors label the story “sketchy” and “completely unverified.”
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:00 AM   #248
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
My guess all the social media, msnbc and cnn race hustlers will be either ignoring and/or protecting the president’s son use of the n word. Could you just imagine the coverage if this would have been the previous administration? And yet this is the president who gave a eulogy for a once grand cyclops of the kkk.
Has anyone ever verified the laptops? (The answer is no, Fox News and otehrs tried but couldnt)

If Guiliani had this .. why didnt he release it earlier during the election?

I imagine we will see "leaks" from the laptops for the next few years, first to some tabloid then amplified by russia/china/fox news.

Why do conservatives always just accept what China and Russia wants to feed them?
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:19 AM   #249
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Has anyone ever verified the laptops? (The answer is no, Fox News and otehrs tried but couldnt)

If Guiliani had this .. why didnt he release it earlier during the election?

I imagine we will see "leaks" from the laptops for the next few years, first to some tabloid then amplified by russia/china/fox news.

Why do conservatives always just accept what China and Russia wants to feed them?
U do know the recipients of the emails did verify their existence? That’s how you validate a they were real.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ay%3f_amp=true

Emails have multiple digital fingerprints. And that includes recipients…on both the China Hunter story as well as the Ukraine.

I generally love the foolish “fake news” claims by the left but the same people have never admitted that the media never verified pee tape dossier with the Russian collusion hoax, the Russian bounty story and the Kavenaugh story.

The mental gymnastics…the same people who claim statues are a problem, but the president eulogize KKK leader and his son using the n word…that’s a ok.

He Gets Us
Old 06-09-2021, 11:08 AM   #250
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
U do know the recipients of the emails did verify their existence? That’s how you validate a they were real.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ay%3f_amp=true

Emails have multiple digital fingerprints. And that includes recipients…on both the China Hunter story as well as the Ukraine.

I generally love the foolish “fake news” claims by the left but the same people have never admitted that the media never verified pee tape dossier with the Russian collusion hoax, the Russian bounty story and the Kavenaugh story.

The mental gymnastics…the same people who claim statues are a problem, but the president eulogize KKK leader and his son using the n word…that’s a ok.

LOL. The only mental gymnastics going on are the ones in your own head where you blame everyone except Trump and the rest of your cult members. Just give up and try to get back to reality.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:13 AM   #251
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

People think we really care about them and don't mock them all behind their backs.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #252
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

People also think they can self govern. Lol.
Old 06-09-2021, 03:42 PM   #253
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 AM   #254
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

It's gotta be tough being a white liberal (for at least a large %). Especially in Hollywood. You spend your whole life apologizing or shitting on other white people for not being as woke as you.

Besides Jim on The Office, that show was not funny. My 2nd and only other favorite character was Ellie Kemper.

She's now apologizing for going to some ball when she was 19.

The offended mob is a group of locusts. They just move on from one host to the next. The king/queen locusts even get rich off of it.

Fuck me, we're all turning into a pile of pudding over the guise of "progress".

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 06-10-2021 at 01:58 AM.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:54 AM   #255
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

How did Maria Gay survive the onslaught of flags?

"I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing, which essentially the message was clear, this is my country. This is not your country. I own this."

She was disturbed by seeing American flags in America!!! Oh, the humanity!!

So nothing actually offensive to her at all. Half the country hates Biden or Trump, and they are both old white assholes. No way that offended her. It was those damn American flags.

And she's American. WTF?