The hypocrisy of the ________

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-23-2020, 02:58 PM   #241
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The hypocrisy is expected. I have a governor who nickname was coonman at VMI and had a picture of him either in a KKK outfit or blackface along with a LT Gov who has accused of rape at duke and sexual assault following a national DNC event... liberals happily give a pass.

Of course the coward Kimmel takes a 2 month break...he knew this was coming out.

I just wonder what minority voters thinks when they keep seeing this continuing to come from the liberal elite? That’s their party? It’s puzzling
chico , you're sad ,very sad.

Advertisements
Old 06-23-2020, 03:06 PM   #242
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
The hypocrisy of the NYPD Police Union.

Shake Shack story about cops being poisoned was false .. and made up by the NYPD Union.

Investigation and surveillance footage reveals no wrong doing but perhaps the machine wasnt rinsed enough.

Like you're making up this story here chico? Considering the present environment that Police are dealing with it was a reasonable assumption. Not a made up lie as you claim but you will keep lying about these things just to keep your bias agenda going.

The sad thing is chico had it been one of your shakes you would sue the shit out of the company and be crying left and right,like you are now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/us/ny...rnd/index.html
Old 06-23-2020, 03:13 PM   #243
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Like you're making up this story here chico? Considering the present environment that Police are dealing with it was a reasonable assumption. Not a made up lie as you claim but you will keep lying about these things just to keep your bias agenda going.

The sad thing is chico had it been one of your shakes you would sue the shit out of the company and be crying left and right,like you are now.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/us/ny...rnd/index.html
Like all public unions such as teachers...the police unions should be broken up.

How you like that butter cup? I’m glad you and sunnyside agree with the dismantling of them.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 03:37 PM   #244
httr198020
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I deliberately left the end blank so this can be a bipartisan discussion. It doesn't have to be about politics either, let's talk about the hypocrisy of anybody you feel is worthy.

For instance, the hypocrisy of the right, in that when Obama is president, every single major bill passed the main argument was about adding to the deficit. But now that Congress and our President is Republican, adding another tril to the deficit for the tax bill is just a necessary thing we have to do for some tax breaks.

Just so Chico doesn't think this is another excuse to attack the poor innocent right wingers, I also thought it would be interesting to discuss Rose McGowan's attacks on her fellow Hollywooders like Alyssa Milano and Meryl Streep. Seems she's not cool with Milano/Streep feigning outrage about Weinstein when Weinstein's soon-to-be ex-wife got on board with him for the money and the connections, and supposedly they knew about all the allegations.
What's adding trillions of dollars to the deficit is the social programs that continue to grow. We've actually seen increases in revenue since the tax bill was passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Barr is what we all thought he was, a trump hack!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-r...143553934.html

Barr had put forward a “distorted” and “misleading” account of the Mueller report findings in a fashion that downplayed the special counsel’s more damaging findings and shaped the public narrative in the president’s favor, Walton wrote.

“These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s credibility,” he wrote — and in turn, cast doubt on the department’s statements to him that the redactions were lawful.

After Trump attacked the prosecutors’ recommendation for a stiff prison term on Twitter, Barr intervened and the department asked for a more lenient sentence — an extraordinary reversal that stunned legal experts and department veterans. Four career prosecutors withdrew from the case in protest, and one quit the department entirely.

Stone, who is scheduled to report to the Bureau of Prisons by the end of June to start serving his sentence, has expressed hopes that the president will pardon him.
What exactly did Barr mislead the country about? The entire Russian collusion nonsense was a hoax. There was no evidence from the very beginning. This was a hit job by the federal government on behave of the democrat party. The FISA warrant was issued under false pretenses. The FBI withheld exculpatory evidence against Carter Page. He was working with the CIA and the FBI knew that and lied. They did not verify the Steele Dossier, nor did they inform the FISA court that it was paid for by the opposition party. The sub source for the Steele Dossier stated that Steele flat out lied and exaggerated about the rumors that he told him. Let me not even get into the biggest lie about the Russians hacking the DNC. If that was true why didn't the DNC hand over those servers so the FBI forensics team could verify that the Russians hacked the DNC? Why didn't Jim Comey subpoena those servers? I'll tell you why. It never happened and they never had any evidence that it happened. President Trump didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited by httr198020; 06-23-2020 at 03:58 PM.
httr198020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 04:25 PM   #245
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Like all public unions such as teachers...the police unions should be broken up.

How you like that butter cup? I’m glad you and sunnyside agree with the dismantling of them.
Public unions ... honestly I dont know enough about public unions to make an informed decision but yes, id lean to not having public unions if you put a gun to my head right now.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:52 PM   #246
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, chico you're a sad sorry trumpett .You can't even come up with legit arguments anymore,sad,very sad.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:54 PM   #247
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Public unions ... honestly I dont know enough about public unions to make an informed decision but yes, id lean to not having public unions if you put a gun to my head right now.
LOL, so you admit to knowing little to nothing about them put you want them gone. LOL.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:01 PM   #248
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You are learning well young Jedi.

He Gets Us
Old 06-25-2020, 02:11 PM   #249
SunnySide
Playmaker

Lol yes I can admit I don’t know enough about an issue. Honesty I’d have to do a ton of reading to form an informed opinion.

I know it’s rare, someone on the internet not pretending to be an expert on every single minut talking point. On here I try to link and cite sources to what I read or am saying.

That’s why I went out of my way to condition my response as if I had to choose right now.

Yesh ....
Old 06-25-2020, 02:39 PM   #250
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Digging deep
Yes it is but isnt not showing Gone with the wind over the top also? Is every movie featuring slaves going to be pulled of the air now? Is Spartacus not going to be shown anymore because he was a slave?I'm sure not,because it's ok to be a white slave or am I missing something? Is Django going to be pulled?No,I imagine not because he kills all the white people in the end so that's ok I dont see the hypocrisy ending anytime soon
Old 06-25-2020, 02:45 PM   #251
MTK
\m/

Yeah the Gone with the Wind drama was definitely over the top
Old 07-14-2020, 05:32 PM   #252
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Just imagine someone like Ryan Seacrest sitting down and spewing both racist and probably the most offensive anti Semitic things I’ve heard:

Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve give you Nick Cannon

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcoh.../#7f9c136710c8

Then went on some racist shit:

The people that don't have [melanin] are a little less. They may not have had the compassion when they were sent to the mountains of Caucasus when they didn't have the power of the sun. The sun then started to deteriorate them so then, they're acting out of fear, they're acting out of low self-esteem, they're acting out of a deficiency. So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn't have what we have -- and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people -- they had to be savages. They had to be barbaric because they're in these Nordic mountains. They're acting as animals so they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages."

Of course Why would the media cover it?

He Gets Us
Old 07-14-2020, 07:25 PM   #253
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Just imagine someone like Ryan Seacrest sitting down and spewing both racist and probably the most offensive anti Semitic things I’ve heard:

Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve give you Nick Cannon

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcoh.../#7f9c136710c8

Then went on some racist shit:

The people that don't have [melanin] are a little less. They may not have had the compassion when they were sent to the mountains of Caucasus when they didn't have the power of the sun. The sun then started to deteriorate them so then, they're acting out of fear, they're acting out of low self-esteem, they're acting out of a deficiency. So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn't have what we have -- and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people -- they had to be savages. They had to be barbaric because they're in these Nordic mountains. They're acting as animals so they're the ones that are actually closer to animals. They're the ones that are actually the true savages."

Of course Why would the media cover it?
Give it time ya dingus. Enough people click that link or start to discuss it and it will get picked up by other mainstream outlets. Next thing you know Nick Cannon is cancelled. (I'm alright with that, I've disliked Cannon for years personally).
Old 07-15-2020, 05:53 AM   #254
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

...Annnnd look who made the front page on MSN:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...juD?li=BBnbfcL
Old 07-15-2020, 10:08 AM   #255
SunnySide
Playmaker

The Onion: Enraged man accuses the "lame stream media" of not covering a story, by providing news links to the story he claims they are not covering.