trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-03-2020, 09:30 PM   #226
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The problem for Iran is they are broke, they are dealing with protests all over the country (while killing their own people), and are spread thin. All they care about is disrupting the Middle East with multiple proxy wars in Yemen and Syria...militias in Iraq, operations against the Saudis, operations in the Persian Gulf, and fund terrorists activities against Israel thru Hezbollah and give military assistance to Lebanon.

They are a cancer and refuse to act as a normal nation. They’ve been poking the bear for about 6 months...fuck them.
......and the fear is that the stupid shit trump pulled just might unite them .There are reasons that this move was and is being condemned around the World . trump became what he always wanted,........a tyrant.

Advertisements
Old 01-05-2020, 12:32 AM   #227
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Mining and blockading the Strait would not just bring about consequences from the United States but would surely evoke action by the UN Security Council. Russia would likely abstain or vote against, but the support would be there from Canada, Great Britain, France, and likely others in support of intervening. It would not be a US vs Iran confrontation, it would be a Western World vs Iran confrontation.

And besides, they're pussies, they won't do shit.
You mean the same people that took over a US embassy and held hostages and you don't think they won't do it? When a crazed animal has his back to the wall, expect bad things to happen.

The major allies have already said that the US is on their own when it comes to Iran. They know killing their #2 guy is probably considered an act of war by Iran, which will lead to more attacks that could very well escalate into a full blown war. This is them saying......we aren't helping you due to your short sighted arrogance and pulling out of the Iran treaty deal that we all agreed on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...120_story.html

Also, this piece of news is a bit disturbing.

https://twitter.com/EvanMcMullin/sta...45534063419393

The pentagon floating this option so that he would take the less risky options. WTF are those morons thinking?
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:38 AM   #228
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I don't think we'll see the repercussions in visible ways that lead to escalations, i.e. blocking the Straits of Hormuz. I think the Iranians will escalate through methods like hacking our infrastructure, or disseminating false information online.

Or maybe they'll bomb a Trump tower. I guarantee that would push Trump to declare some form of war, maybe not boots on the ground but drone strikes in Iran or some other form of escalation.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:24 PM   #229
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

There is no easy answer and in the end my greatest want is to leave the Middle East. It’s an evil place with evil people with one common social fabric throughout their countries which binds their constant state of violence. How can you use religious edicts in every act of violence and yet claim peaceful, loving people? The answer is your are not. Perception is reality.

The major problem is when we leave the vacuum is filled with folks who will insist to strike us abroad for no fucking reason...see 9/11 and the war on terror.

Let’s look at the facts and just recent acts of evil throughout that region:

1. Saudis kill and cut up a journalist in Turkey. Horrific, both Saudi and turkey are complicit
2. The formation of a country, ISIS, based on terror and genocide. Fucking genocide folks, ethic cleansing, which attracted support throughout Europe and some parts of Asia.
3. Turkey evolving dictatorship collect and killing political prisoners.
4. Iran killings of 1500 protesters which ayatollahs preached the Quran allowed them to do this.

Iran and Saudis commit terrible atrocities against their own people, beheading woman in the streets, hanging boys on cranes. Pakistan allows the stoning and cutting off of limbs.

Anybody attempting to humanize Soleimani...stop. Your ignorance to the situation adds nothing to the conversation. Research who he was. There is no question he was planning and strategizing the death of Americans and others in the region who were enemies of Iran...he’s never stopped doing that. He was involved in the killings of his own citizens...he was a monster and deserved to die. Nothing illegal about it and trump didn’t need anyone approval.

In the end, I’d like us to leave the region with the threat if attacked we will crater the country that harbors the perpetrators. Let them kill each like they have always done, they are savages.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:10 PM   #230
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Chico I think you put too much blame on the people of Iran, because much like America, the will of the politicians does not represent the will of the people.

What do you think the #1 thing that most lower-to-middle class people of America want? The #1 thing, more than any other thing? Is it to see the opposing side suffer (for me Republicans, for you Democrats)? No. They want the ability to work one job that makes enough money to provide for their family, and then hope to save up enough to retire comfortably someday. That's what I want, that's my American dream. My dairy farmer relatives (very pro-Trump), they want to work the dairy farm, and make enough money to celebrate the holidays, put food on the table, maybe take a vacation once a year, and save up enough to retire someday. I would love nothing more than to work for the county for 30 years, save up enough to buy a house somewhere in northern VA, raise a family and eventually retire. Do you really think the blue collar citizens of Iran would rather go to war with America than do exactly the same thing over there? Because I guarantee you, 10/10 times they would pick avoiding an unnecessary war with us.

The problem is their elected leaders don't have the same interests at heart. Their elected leaders probably hate us and would love nothing more than to see our world status knocked down a couple pegs. To the point where they might feel the need to escalate tensions with us because Trump got a hard-on for killing one of their high-ranking officials. I have no doubts Soleimani was someone who wanted to do bad things to Americans. Trump is probably justified for wanting him dead.

The problem is now that all of our allies are already publicly declaring they would not support us raising tensions any further. Now you two leaders of two countries that are about to get into a pissing match, with unnecessary loss of life on both sides an inevitability. Why do we need to battle Iran? They don't have the ability to match up with us militarily, but I guarantee you our online defenses are nowhere near good enough to stand up to any hacking. Have you learned nothing from Russia hacking us in 2016? It's 2020, wars are fight online now. Your data is the real asset. Imagine if they hacked our banks and locked us out for a week. Trump would survive, but you think your lenders would feel any sympathy for you if you didn't have any access to your funds to pay your bills?

There are other ways to hurt us than going toe to toe with the military.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:39 PM   #231
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Great post Mooby!
Old 01-05-2020, 07:49 PM   #232
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

How do we know the will of the Iranian people because they live under a theocracy which suppress individual freedoms and will kill their own people at any sign of unrest under religious edicts???

Can Iran operate as a normal country, or should we continue to expect their normal violent behavior as a state sponsor of terror which aims to destabilize a region in perpetual chaos? They continue to be appropriate label the axis of evil...they earned it in killing thousands of innocent.

The best thing the Iranian people could do would be to kill the mullahs and hoist their bodies publicly for the world to see in a statement of “no more”.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 10:31 PM   #233
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Impeachment...............

There is no solution to the middle east that doesn't include massive loss of life at some point. We have seen the terrors that various countries leaders are willing to perpetrate on their own citizens and on ours. I fall more in the isolationist crowd, if Iraq wants us out we should leave and develop a middle east self defence pact along the lines of NATO with any countries willing to join. If none want that then pull our troops out across the board and deal with the country or countries that survive the inevitable confligration.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 01-06-2020 at 09:18 AM.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 12:12 AM   #234
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The problem for Iran is they are broke, they are dealing with protests all over the country (while killing their own people), and are spread thin. All they care about is disrupting the Middle East with multiple proxy wars in Yemen and Syria...militias in Iraq, operations against the Saudis, operations in the Persian Gulf, and fund terrorists activities against Israel thru Hezbollah and give military assistance to Lebanon.

They are a cancer and refuse to act as a normal nation. They’ve been poking the bear for about 6 months...fuck them.

They hadn't done shit to us for years once the Iran treaty was signed. What dickhead pulled us out of that and then decided to cripple their economy? Why in the fuck do you think they were poking the bear. Jesus fucking chirst. Are you all this fucking dense? Of course you are, you support an idiot like Trump.

Trump is the moron that decided to pull us out of the treaty, and putting maximum pressure on Iran for no other reason than he wanted to undo yet another milestone that Obama had created. What did you expect Iran to do after that? They have no choice but to act out once you decide to fuck them over and cripple their economy.

If anything, all this moron did was unite the Iranian people. Weeks and months prior, people in Iran were protesting the government, and people in Iraq were protesting Iranian influence. Leave it to Trump to unite them all by doing something boneheaded.

Tweet of the week.

@CivMilAir
If Trump seriously wants to fuck up Iran, why doesn't he just become their president?
🙄
🤷*♂️

https://twitter.com/CivMilAir/status...63822054694912
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 01-08-2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:15 AM   #235
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
They hadn't done shit to us for years once the Iran treaty was signed. What dickhead pulled us out of that and then decided to cripple their economy? Why in the fuck do you think they were poking the bear. Jesus fucking chirst. Are you all this fucking dense? Of course you are, you support an idiot like Trump.

Trump is the moron that decided to pull us out of the treaty, and putting maximum pressure on Iran for no other reason than he wanted to undo yet another milestone that Obama had created. What did you expect Iran to do after that? They have no choice but to act out once you decide to fuck them over and cripple their economy.

If anything, all this moron did was unite the Iranian people. Weeks and months prior, people in Iran were protesting the government, and people in Iraq were protesting Iranian influence. Leave it to Trump to unite them all by doing something boneheaded.

Tweet of the week.

@CivMilAir
If Trump seriously wants to fuck up Iran, why doesn't he just become their president?
🙄
🤷*♂️

This is the type of unnecessary shit we don't need here. You said this to my face we'd be yelling and/or fighting. Not saying I'd win or get my ass kicked but we'd probably find out. This is an asshole post.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:16 AM   #236
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

And if you're going to use the Lord's name in vain can you at least fucking spell it correctly?
Old 01-08-2020, 01:41 AM   #237
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This is the type of unnecessary shit we don't need here. You said this to my face we'd be yelling and/or fighting. Not saying I'd win or get my ass kicked but we'd probably find out. This is an asshole post.

Of course you would. You don't have the brain power to collectively think through issues that require critical skills thinking. You'd just rather yell and use violence. That's what barbaric neanderthals do.

Yes it was an asshole post and so are the people still supporting Trump. I get why you may have voted for him. Sure, Clinton was a shit candidate and people though what the fuck, couldn't hurt right? I get it. i really do. I don't think people that voted for Trump are stupid even though it's apparent they didn't do their homework on him. That's fine. I get it.

However, after 3 years of this mickey mouse shit and you guys are still supporting him. Nah, fuck being polite. It's just mind boggling people still support this guy. You can still be conservative and Republican and think Trump is a huge pile of steaming shit. Rick Wilson, Bill Kristol, George Wallace, Steve Schmidt, George Will, George Conway, Charlie Sykes and many more prominent Republicans that despise him.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...where-to-look/

Why give up your values and your morality to continue to support a soulless piece of shit? Stop treating this shit like it's some professional sports team you like. Pull for the team no matter the costs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
And if you're going to use the Lord's name in vain can you at least fucking spell it correctly?

God damnit. Sorry about that. I'll remember to get that right in the future.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:16 AM   #238
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

Of course you would. You don't have the brain power to collectively think through issues that require critical skills thinking. You'd just rather yell and use violence. That's what barbaric neanderthals do.

Yes it was an asshole post and so are the people still supporting Trump. I get why you may have voted for him. Sure, Clinton was a shit candidate and people though what the fuck, couldn't hurt right? I get it. i really do. I don't think people that voted for Trump are stupid even though it's apparent they didn't do their homework on him. That's fine. I get it.

However, after 3 years of this mickey mouse shit and you guys are still supporting him. Nah, fuck being polite. It's just mind boggling people still support this guy. You can still be conservative and Republican and think Trump is a huge pile of steaming shit. Rick Wilson, Bill Kristol, George Wallace, Steve Schmidt, George Will, George Conway, Charlie Sykes and many more prominent Republicans that despise him.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...where-to-look/

Why give up your values and your morality to continue to support a soulless piece of shit? Stop treating this shit like it's some professional sports team you like. Pull for the team no matter the costs!!!

God damnit. Sorry about that. I'll remember to get that right in the future.
So insulting people that disagree with you and being an asshole is being a critical thinker? No one that wants to have an actual conversation bases their whole premise around being a condiscinding piece of shit. Nothing you said involved wanting to have a discussion using critical thinking. Hell, you think sending pallets of money to a world wide supporter of terrorism is a milestone. That comment was critically fucking stupid. 10 yard penalty.

Call Trump soulless then mock using the Lord's name in vain?

Your whole post is a fucking joke.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 01-08-2020 at 04:57 AM.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:06 AM   #239
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Tweet of the week.

@CivMilAir
🙄
🤷*♂️

Well said !
Old 01-08-2020, 07:28 AM   #240
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Pretty good revisionist history to say they hadn't done shit to us. Gotta get some of what you got.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote