trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-20-2020, 11:53 AM   #1
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I will definitely sign off on that. As human beings they are both bottom of the barrel. At least with Trump he is a blowhard loose cannon who does not think before he speaks, so you know what you are getting. Hillary has wanted to have political power since she was a teenager and has done everything possible to accomplish that goal. I sure would like to be a fly on the wall around her when the cameras aren't rolling. If anyone heard the Nixon tapes I am pretty sure she would put him to shame.
What's funny is "hillary isn't running anywhere but in the heads of the trumpette cult.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What's funny is "hillary isn't running anywhere but in the heads of the trumpette cult.
I used hillary because she and trump are the lightning rods for each side, both had 3 year investigations that only stoked the haters passions and strengthened their supporters resolve at any cost, both destroyed or hid evidence(hillary by scrubbing down hard drives, trump by using executive privilege), both had fbi investigations, both have fairly vile ethics, and both had the support of over 60million in 2016.

Simply put - as much as you(a trump hater) hate trump i(a hillary hater) hate hillary. That is why a death match between the two would be so cathartic.

But hey i can be flexible, which democratic candidate would you put in the first round of the death match.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:22 PM   #3
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by credskinsrule View Post
i used hillary because she and trump are the lightning rods for each side, both had 3 year investigations that only stoked the haters passions and strengthened their supporters resolve at any cost, both destroyed or hid evidence(hillary by scrubbing down hard drives, trump by using executive privilege), both had fbi investigations, both have fairly vile ethics, and both had the support of over 60million in 2016.

Simply put - as much as you(a trump hater) hate trump i(a hillary hater) hate hillary. That is why a death match between the two would be so cathartic.

But hey i can be flexible, which democratic candidate would you put in the first round of the death match.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
aoc
Old 01-20-2020, 06:48 PM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I used hillary because she and trump are the lightning rods for each side, both had 3 year investigations that only stoked the haters passions and strengthened their supporters resolve at any cost, both destroyed or hid evidence(hillary by scrubbing down hard drives, trump by using executive privilege), both had fbi investigations, both have fairly vile ethics, and both had the support of over 60million in 2016.

I'm amenable to this. Hillary means nothing anyways, she's out of politics, we libs have already moved on, and she only occupies rent space in conservatives heads. She'd be a worthy sacrifice.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:47 PM   #5
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Hillary should be in the mind of all liberals who hate Trump, because she is why he is president. Trump would not have beaten Sanders. I know quite a few liberals who could not bring themselves to vote for Hillary and stayed home or voted 3rd party.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:23 PM   #6
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:58 PM   #7
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I am not sure who the woman that is speaking now is, but I have never heard a fishing expedition so eloquently described.

Old 01-21-2020, 04:21 PM   #8
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

On the other hand i have seen parts of two white house lawyers, and JR could present the info better than both, in my humble opinion

Old 01-21-2020, 04:35 PM   #9
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I think the difference is passion, the house managers are passionate- the white house lawyers are not.

Old 01-22-2020, 12:23 AM   #10
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

The house crew has managed to get their opening arguments in through these witness subpoenas. Well played mr schiff et al. Well played.

Old 01-22-2020, 04:59 AM   #11
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 03:24 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I regret to have to share this....

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:08 PM   #13
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Schiff is sitting here rehashing Russian corruption in the 2016 election and suggesting Trump colluded with Russians, and that forms the bad act that predicates the bad act with Ukraine. BUT Mueller said Trump did not, and no one with Trump, colluded. So Schiff's whole initial basis is predicated on a fanciful liberal conspiracy cooked up in the bowels of the government.

Old 01-22-2020, 02:42 PM   #14
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

So Schiff posted 2 statements, one with the added statement about specific investigations into Burisma (Biden) and the 2016 election.

Seriously, I see where the argument goes, but all I see is a false equivalence between the Russian collusion argument and this Ukraine action.

This whole question still comes down to liberal frustration and disbelief that Trump won the electoral college vote, and thus the presidency - and the rabid dog reaction Trump haters.

Maybe it is because I am so cynical of politicians in general, but I don't believe that this type of act - using government power and influence with allies and other countries to influence another country's internal politics - is uncommon, and there are examples on both side of the aisle of far worse acts.

Old 01-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #15
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Maybe it is because I am so cynical of politicians in general, but I don't believe that this type of act - using government power and influence with allies and other countries to influence another country's internal politics - is uncommon, and there are examples on both side of the aisle of far worse acts.

It should be uncommon for the POTUS. the POTUS conduct should not be comparable or explained away as "well Russia, China, Iran, SA" do it so its not uncommon.

Much more than threatening to with hold congress approved funds to another Country because you want that other country to announce they are looking into corruption of the POTUS political opponent. There seems to be no trace of any corruption linked to Hunter Biden and that company.

Its really the cover up and lies that make me mad as an american. The phone call was placed into some category where there could no transcript of it even though there was no basis to do so. Apparently the trump admin does that a lot to protect from transcript and you know, direct evidence, of trump being dishonorable.

The cover ups should astound every single american. If this was a democrat president, fox news would be calling for a civil war.

Hypocrisy, lying, only serving his 30% base of the country is what pisses me off. That tax code that was designed to target blue states was so fucked up.

^^ with all that said, i dont think this ukraine things rises to the level of removal. impeachment yes, removal no.

and no, I disagree ... there is nothing in politics that has ever been like what Trump is doing. Now it is okay to call US senators sleeze bags and every other thing trump has called everyone.

Trump cant be defended imo. When he is gone, republicans should not be able to shrink back into the crowd acting like they didnt champion this guy.