And he bags the beautiful babies
Old 12-18-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
mheisig
The Starter

Re: Vince Young overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
And he bags the beautiful babies
You got to change that to "babes," because "babies" sounds really creepy...
Old 12-18-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
You got to change that to "babes," because "babies" sounds really creepy...
But Vince says babies....
Old 12-18-2007, 10:45 AM   #4
MTK
\m/

Whatever VV says goes.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
GhettoDogAllStars
Playmaker

How about this guy, Vince Gironda?

Old 12-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #6
MTK
\m/

You should be banned for posting that ghetto.

Is there anything more wrong than a leopard print banana hammock?

Ugh.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #7
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

Quote:
How about a leopard print c*ck sock?
Old 12-19-2007, 03:39 PM   #8
GhettoDogAllStars
Playmaker

Quote:
You should be banned for posting that ghetto.

Ugh.
Maybe a leopard print shnooka?
Old 12-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #9
jsarno
Franchise Player

Hmmm, this thread is quiet, I guess everyone that is a VY lover noticed all his fumbles and his terrible play again this week? People only speak up here when VY has a good (aka fluke) game.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #10
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Hmmm, this thread is quiet, I guess everyone that is a VY lover noticed all his fumbles and his terrible play again this week? People only speak up here when VY has a good (aka fluke) game.
Could be that no one really cares about this thread or your quest to let the world know Vince Young is overrated. Still don't know why you title the thread as a question or even started it in the first place when you don't care to really debate the issue since any time anyone mentions anything positive about Young you just say "Well that was a fluke"

I'm sure 2/3rds of the people here don't even care about Vince Young. We're one game away from a playoff berth, why should we care what Young is doing? It has no bearing on us right now.

I'll tell you what's overrated, this thread is overrated.

Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2007, 07:07 PM   #11
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Could be that no one really cares about this thread or your quest to let the world know Vince Young is overrated. Still don't know why you title the thread as a question or even started it in the first place when you don't care to really debate the issue since any time anyone mentions anything positive about Young you just say "Well that was a fluke"
Considering he's had just a few good games, what do you think is more likely, the good games are flukes, or the massive amount of bad games are flukes? I would expect someone like yourself to be able to tell the difference.
ps- I prove my points, never do I leave it as "that was a fluke".

Quote:
I'm sure 2/3rds of the people here don't even care about Vince Young.
Well, considering I left this alone for a few weeks and others kept it going, I just find it odd that everyone wanted to say something when VY had a good game, but not a soul came out to say how poorly he did...AGAIN.
2/3rds of people don't care for a lot of the posts / threads here, doesn't mean they aren't entertaining. BTW- threads die when there is a lack of interest, yet this one keeps going.

Quote:
We're one game away from a playoff berth, why should we care what Young is doing? It has no bearing on us right now.
So what you're saying is, skrew any thread that is not directly related to our playoff run? Good to know.

Quote:
I'll tell you what's overrated, this thread is overrated.
Probably so.

Quote:
Merry Christmas
Same to you and yours sir.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #12
That Guy
Living Legend

it keeps going cause you seem to need to have the last word, even though it's pretty obvious no one else cares.

Quote:
So what you're saying is, skrew any thread that is not directly related to our playoff run? Good to know.
he's saying that he doubts anyone cares about whether vince young is overrated since he doesn't play for us (and never will), he's not in the same division, and we won't be seeing him any time soon... and he has nothing to do with our team now or our recent success or the fact that we could be in the playoffs by sunday night.

you know, it is completely possible to have your own opinions without being a total dipwad about it. every week i seem to see yet another thread based on the "I'm right, and you're stupid (because i said so)" maxim, and it's retarded and a huge waste of time. If you don't care to have an actual debate or conversion, and all that matters is being right no matter what, maybe you should save some time and not bother posting your "facts" on a DISCUSSION BOARD.

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but i've already seen this crap a thousand times before, and it's boring.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:05 PM   #13
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
it keeps going cause you seem to need to have the last word, even though it's pretty obvious no one else cares.

he's saying that he doubts anyone cares about whether vince young is overrated since he doesn't play for us (and never will), he's not in the same division, and we won't be seeing him any time soon... and he has nothing to do with our team now or our recent success or the fact that we could be in the playoffs by sunday night.

you know, it is completely possible to have your own opinions without being a total dipwad about it. every week i seem to see yet another thread based on the "I'm right, and you're stupid (because i said so)" maxim, and it's retarded and a huge waste of time. If you don't care to have an actual debate or conversion, and all that matters is being right no matter what, maybe you should save some time and not bother posting your "facts" on a DISCUSSION BOARD.

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but i've already seen this crap a thousand times before, and it's boring.
Thank you.

And to further clarify, though I don't see why I have to, I'm saying the last thing on people's minds right now is how the hell Vince Young is doing. I think there's only one person on this board right now who every Sunday says "Wow, what a great win by the Redskins...now let me rush to my computer and log on to RedskinsWarpath.com so I can talk about...Vince Young"

No one is saying screw other threads. I'm saying don't get all pissy when people don't rush to comment on this thread.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:06 PM   #14
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

I'll let jsarno get a response in, then I think it's time to lock this thread. Way past due
Old 12-26-2007, 10:28 AM   #15
mheisig
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'll let jsarno get a response in, then I think it's time to lock this thread. Way past due
Hells yes! I've been doing my damnedest to get this joke of a thread locked for weeks with no luck.

Could we send it to Thread Hell too? I think that would give us all some satisfactory closure if we could see it die a horrible, flaming death.