When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-10-2020, 06:10 PM   #2356
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
You've got some good info here too bad it's ruined by being an asshole.
Of course I am an asshole in your eyes because I don't think exactly like you do. I thought you come from the party of "tolerance?" You seem to only tolerate those that think like you do, you constantly condescend toward people with a difference of opinion, even though you are constantly proved wrong in your thinking. This one is a slam dunk, you thought sharpshooter cops could purposely shoot people's eyes out with rubber bullets. You look like a fool to anyone but yourself, but keep putting me down because we have a difference of opinion.

Now you have resorted to name calling, another page from the liberal playbook.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #2357
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Excellent point Bob.

I agree with you.

If rubber bullets are so erratic and inaccurate that it is forseeable and likely that they will cause headshots and blindness and brain bleeding and loss of testicles, despite aiming for center mass .... then they should not be used.

On people standing ... during the daytime .. with their hands up.

Or journalists clearly identifying themselves as press.

This is America, not Iran or China.

Good point Bob.
So what is your plan for dispersing crowds before things get out of hand?
Old 06-10-2020, 07:14 PM   #2358
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Of course I am an asshole in your eyes because I don't think exactly like you do. I thought you come from the party of "tolerance?" You seem to only tolerate those that think like you do, you constantly condescend toward people with a difference of opinion, even though you are constantly proved wrong in your thinking. This one is a slam dunk, you thought sharpshooter cops could purposely shoot people's eyes out with rubber bullets. You look like a fool to anyone but yourself, but keep putting me down because we have a difference of opinion.

Now you have resorted to name calling, another page from the liberal playbook.
lol you’re constantly blasting and putting down liberals and saying dumb shit like liberals hate cops and love criminals, might want to check your tone in that last message about the rubber bullets you definitely were going full asshole
Old 06-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #2359
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
lol you’re constantly blasting and putting down liberals and saying dumb shit like liberals hate cops and love criminals, might want to check your tone in that last message about the rubber bullets you definitely were going full asshole
Just keep running people that don't think like you into the ground. Typical liberal behavior, just keep up with the name calling. I only react to what I see. Liberals here side with criminals as a default, even a blind man can see that. It is your sand box and you set the tone. Another liberal cesspool. No one here agrees with what the police did to George Floyd, but only a blind liberal will believe he did not have a hand in his tragic end. As for "rubber bullets" you are the person who knows ZERO about ballistics thinking cops were intentionally shooting people's eyes out with them. Who is the A-hole here? Someone who knows the truth or someone who eats the spoon fed crap their party feeds them?
Old 06-10-2020, 08:31 PM   #2360
MTK
\m/

When is Enough ,Enough?

Thanks for proving my point.

You’re an angry dude, should get some
help with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2020, 08:08 AM   #2361
MTK
\m/

Good for NASCAR

NASCAR, Bubba Wallace, And The Decision That Changed The Race For The Presidency
Old 06-11-2020, 08:40 AM   #2362
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Good for NASCAR. I was born in Beaufort, SC the birthplace of treason I am glad to see the flag of treason finally get the due it deserves.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:54 AM   #2363
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So we gonna talk about Seattle and the insane commies who have taken over a part of the city? It reminds me of the crazy guys who took over park years ago...big difference, Seattle area is populated

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:21 AM   #2364
skinsfan69
Living Legend

The mayors in Minneapolis, Seattle, LA and Chicago are weak human beings. I could keep going be these are the ones that are really showing that they should not be in the positions that they're in.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:29 AM   #2365
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Add Baltimore to that list.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:31 AM   #2366
SunnySide
Playmaker

Never been to Seattle ... but man, it seems like some parts are some real hippy dippy do da type stuff. Sounds like its localized to a few blocks of Seattle most "quirky" district.

Sounds like its all peaceful.

until the police come in. Hopefully no far right groups come in.

--------------

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ithout-police/

article kinda summarizes what is happening.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:01 PM   #2367
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Never been to Seattle ... but man, it seems like some parts are some real hippy dippy do da type stuff. Sounds like its localized to a few blocks of Seattle most "quirky" district.

--------------

Reminds me of Hamsterdam from The Wire
Old 06-11-2020, 12:14 PM   #2368
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

--------------

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-c...utonomous-zone

On Sunday night, a protester in Capitol Hill was shot and wounded and in another incident, a man drove his car through a throng of protesters and opened fire when a demonstrator approached the car window, police said.

After nearly two weeks of sparring -- during which protesters threw glass bottles, rocks, and other items at police, and officers deployed pepper spray and tear gas to break up crowds -- the police department made efforts to roll back aggressive policing tactics in an effort to quell the violence.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/c...graffiti_june/

Looks like there is a warlord Raz has assaulted several people in separate incidents. Videos available online.

Also multiple business owners reported being extorted $500 as protection money with the rioters.

To think this is ok is simply bad faith I’ve come to expect. Certainly u you would have a problem if Trump supporters would go to a living shithole like Baltimore, put up barriers to protest the corruption in.... Baltimore.Maybe the anti Semitism in Brooklyn/NYC...or maybe the violence in Chicago

You all would be up in arms...

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 06-11-2020 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #2369
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The mayors in Minneapolis, Seattle, LA and Chicago are weak human beings. I could keep going be these are the ones that are really showing that they should not be in the positions that they're in.
Hypocrisy and trash people with trash policies.

He Gets Us
Old 06-11-2020, 12:40 PM   #2370
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-c...utonomous-zone

On Sunday night, a protester in Capitol Hill was shot and wounded and in another incident, a man drove his car through a throng of protesters and opened fire when a demonstrator approached the car window, police said.

After nearly two weeks of sparring -- during which protesters threw glass bottles, rocks, and other items at police, and officers deployed pepper spray and tear gas to break up crowds -- the police department made efforts to roll back aggressive policing tactics in an effort to quell the violence.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/c...graffiti_june/

Looks like there is a warlord Raz has assaulted several people in separate incidents. Videos available online.

To think this is ok is simply bad faith I’ve come to expect. Certainly u you would have a problem if Trump supporters would go to a living shithole like Baltimore, put up barriers to protest the corruption in.... Baltimore.Maybe the anti Semitism in Brooklyn/NYC...or maybe the violence in Chicago

You all would be up in arms...
Chico ... im kinda confused here. I am not okay or cool with hipsters taking over 6 blocks of hippy district in Seattle.

Foxnews article you quoted -- was this to show there is violence in this hippy thing they are calling CHAZ? I would guess there is. Seems the examples quoted are outside instigators. You quoted a part of the Fox News article but left out the very next sentence ...

"Since the police cleared out two nights ago, the area has remained relatively peaceful, despite the ongoing demonstrations."

That Raz? guy - seems like an asshole. I dont know what to say about that.

I imagine the hipster hippies can have their make believe fort for a day or two more ... then the adults can come in and make them take it down.

-------------

If Trump supporters took over a clear MAGA part of some rural town ... I would not condone it but i really wouldnt care. They would be in their own neighborhood.

If MAGAs went to take over a part of Baltimore or somewhere that isnt their neighborhood ... yeah, thatd be more fucked than some hipsters taking over a hipster district or some MAGAs taking over some MAGA rural town.

-----------------------

No one here supports ANTIFA, that I have seen. I would guess most democrats dont support ANTIFA. Just like most Republicans dont support the KKK.

I personally, dont stand for much. I have my personal views and opinions but I wont join some protest or march. I dont have bumper stickers on my car. I try to survive the 9-5 and get home to chillax like most everyone else. Ill vote in November.

Im not dying on a hill defending some Seattle hippies doing hippy things in their 6 block hippy district.