When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-28-2020, 12:48 PM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
lol switching to libertarian doesn’t make you the smartest kid in the room or somehow absolve you of showing party bias.

If you think the New York Times = Democrats ... I don’t know what to tell you. You 100% have the right to shape your world and your views as you see fit. If that’s what you think, a newspaper is a political party ... okay cool.
Never said I was the smartest in the room. Don't even know why this comment was made by you. As in that paragraph I said that I would take Republicans to task for releasing the report between now and election day.

And I didn't say I was equally critical of both parties. Being conservative I'm obviously going to disagree more with Democrats. but I am way more critical of Republicans than you are of Democrats. The only time you say anything remotely negative is to use it to sling right back to Republicans. Such as politics sucks on both sides, but one sucks worse. No honest criticisms.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 09-28-2020 at 01:05 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:51 PM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Newspapers are biased just like news channels are. If your worldview is that NYT is not a 99.99% liberal publication, cool.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:21 PM   #3
SunnySide
Playmaker

SD - I apologize for the smartest kid in the room comment, it was petty

Re the NYT article - it is concerning that a persons tax filings were leaked especially a sitting POTUS. This doesn’t appear to be from the NY cases as I don’t think that has been turned over yet. That leak and then protecting sources by not disclosing the documents they relied on for their article is a problem.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:33 PM   #4
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

Re the NYT article - it is concerning that a persons tax filings were leaked especially a sitting POTUS. This doesn’t appear to be from the NY cases as I don’t think that has been turned over yet. That leak and then protecting sources by not disclosing the documents they relied on for their article is a problem.
Definitely not cool. Hopefully someone/people are eventually held accountable. I'm pretty sure leaking someone's private info is a crime at worst and a fireable offense at minimum. But it's not surprising. There just isn't enough morality or standards on either side. The ends always justify the means, and that's unfortunate.

Side note - Our tax code is a joke. Fuck both parties 50/50 on that monstrosity.
Old 09-28-2020, 03:17 PM   #5
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, the usual suspects here bitching about poor ,poor donnie trump being picked on. Got to fucking love!
Old 09-28-2020, 06:59 PM   #6
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, the usual suspects here bitching about poor ,poor donnie trump being picked on. Got to fucking love!

Seriously it is pretty laughable. The dude commits tax fraud for years, and lies about it but the concern from the Trumpers is the moral fiber of the ones who found out and let the American people know about it. Leakers, whistle blowers, witnesses, victims - BAD! Criminal - VICTIM! Honestly the taxes are like the 10,000th example of this weird hypocritical, i know you are but what am I , brainwashed, dynamic that exists between Master cheeto and his minions....
If Obama committed tax fraud because he forgot a decimal point and was off by a dollar one years ago on his returns it would be breaking news on Fox.
Trump defrauds the country for multi millions of dollars and he garners sympathy from his people. LOL. As if everyone didn’t know the guy was a full blown con artist already. It is mind numbing. He told us all he did it - said it made him “smart”. It is so in plain sight it cannot be true! Haha.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:01 PM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Seriously it is pretty laughable. The dude commits tax fraud for years, and lies about it but the concern from the Trumpers is the moral fiber of the ones who found out and let the American people know about it. Leakers, whistle blowers, witnesses, victims - BAD! Criminal - VICTIM! Honestly the taxes are like the 10,000th example of this weird hypocritical, i know you are but what am I , brainwashed, dynamic that exists between Master cheeto and his minions....
If Obama committed tax fraud because he forgot a decimal point and was off by a dollar one years ago on his returns it would be breaking news on Fox.
So very true.
Old 09-28-2020, 07:14 PM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

No. What is concerning is that a President would commit tax fraud for several years. The fact that someone took a risk to let the American people know the truth about who they are entrusting our country and our democracy to is commendable and should be applauded. The Times is also in the right for protecting their sources. Especially from a vindictive douchebag. If Trump is so concerned about his “reputation “ and the “truth” than release the details of your returns (the ones in question as per the IRS are not under audit and have not been for years) like every other POTUS for the last fifty years has done. Full Fucking .
Old 09-28-2020, 07:06 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...tax fraud? JFC...nothing illegal, people are just too stupid to understand taxes

I was told Trump had all this money and investments with Russia, which woulda been on his taxes....not a peep about that? Strange...it’s almost like people believe these conspiracy theories

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:16 PM   #10
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...tax fraud? JFC...nothing illegal, people are just too stupid to understand taxes

I was told Trump had all this money and investments with Russia, which woulda been on his taxes....not a peep about that? Strange...it’s almost like people believe these conspiracy theories

It is not illegal to lie about your earnings to the tune of millions of dollars? That is tax fraud. And you are the one who seemingly doesn’t understand the basic essence of taxes or tax fraud. LOL
Old 09-28-2020, 07:55 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Do you have to show your loans or cosigners on your tax forms?

Asking because I didn't tell the feds I have a car loan, now I'm hoping I don't get audited for not disclosing that.

Quit putting the Trump pussy on a pedestal Chico, it's a bad look for you.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Do you have to show your loans or cosigners on your tax forms?

Asking because I didn't tell the feds I have a car loan, now I'm hoping I don't get audited for not disclosing that.

Quit putting the Trump pussy on a pedestal Chico, it's a bad look for you.
LOL,.....add in a 15 year audit over a questionable 72 million dollar tax refund!

Lets not forget using Ivanka as an illegal tax write off to the tune of 700,000 a year.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:12 PM   #13
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Not true Bozo breath.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/muellers-t...162231050.html

Mueller's top prosecutor connects the Trump tax revelations to Russia

Tim O'Donnell

Mon, September 28, 2020, 12:22 PM EDT

Andrew Weissman, a prosecutor who served as one of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's top lieutenants during the investigation into 2016 Russian election interference, on Monday connected revelations about President Trump's tax information to Moscow.

The tax information, obtained by The New York Times, has sparked speculation that Trump may owe hundreds of millions of dollars to an unknown funding source that kept his businesses alive over the years. Weissman suggested that Trump's son, Eric Trump, may have provided the geographic location of the money, if not the exact source, all the way back in 2014, before the elder Trump had announced his 2016 presidential campaign. "We have all the funding we need out of Russia," Eric Trump said in 2014.
Old 09-28-2020, 07:08 PM   #14
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quinn Sutherland
@ReelQuinn
·
Sep 27
ABC: His taxes
CNN: His taxes
Animal Planet: His taxes
Cartoon Network: His taxes
FOX News: Hearty fall soup recipes
Hearty Fall Soup Channel: His taxes

LOL!
Old 09-28-2020, 07:29 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Also if you want to go with the “he only owed 750 dollars” than he is one shitty business man and a liar. So which is it? Because that is supposedly why you all wanna smell his shorts - he is a great businessman and not a politician right?