The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-26-2023, 04:09 PM   #2281
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
LOL, never happen. Keep making shit up chico ..........it's what you do.

Advertisements
Old 01-26-2023, 04:37 PM   #2282
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Fuck Nonny ... dang i needed more warning for what I was about to see in that video

Clear cut no doubt murders like this === death penalty

--------------------

“Regrettably, it reminded us of the Rodney King video, and unlike Rodney King, Tyre did not survive,” Crump added.

Crump’s co-counsel described Nichols as defenseless in the video. “He was a piñata to those police officers. It was an unadulterated, unabashed, nonstop beating of this young boy for three minutes,” lawyer Antonio Romanucci said during the press conference.

The police chief said the video will be released “in the coming days” and urged the community not to respond with violence and destruction. It was not immediately clear when the body camera footage would be released, but Crump said on Monday that it could be one to two weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyre-nich...164908037.html

Sounds like a real heinous inhumane video is about to be released soon

5 cops already charged w murder

-----------------------
Already charged with 2nd degree murder and the video hasn't even been released yet.

My condolences to his family - I would be seeing red if someone I loved died in such a vicious manner.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:58 PM   #2283
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
So this happened in Chicago last month. (Video of a multiple homicide (3 dead 1 crit) - it's not graphic)

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/st...73914238877698

The bad thing is that the shooter in 2014 was convicted of forcible entry that resulted in 2 murders (and given his conduct last month was probably the shooter then too). Reminds me of that Gerrard Butler and Jamie Fox movie where Fox makes a deal to let the primary killer go in order to get a conviction on his partner.
They should just napalm most of Chicago now. Put Philly, Baltimore on the Napalm list too

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 05:43 PM   #2284
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Fuck Nonny ... dang i needed more warning for what I was about to see in that video

Clear cut no doubt murders like this === death penalty

--------------------

“Regrettably, it reminded us of the Rodney King video, and unlike Rodney King, Tyre did not survive,” Crump added.

Crump’s co-counsel described Nichols as defenseless in the video. “He was a piñata to those police officers. It was an unadulterated, unabashed, nonstop beating of this young boy for three minutes,” lawyer Antonio Romanucci said during the press conference.

The police chief said the video will be released “in the coming days” and urged the community not to respond with violence and destruction. It was not immediately clear when the body camera footage would be released, but Crump said on Monday that it could be one to two weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyre-nich...164908037.html

Sounds like a real heinous inhumane video is about to be released soon

5 cops already charged w murder

-----------------------
So this dude was just driving recklessly? Completely unnecessary

He Gets Us
Old 01-27-2023, 06:58 PM   #2285
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Saw the Paul Pelosi tape…officers needed to have there guns un holstered, plugging holes in that psycho.

He Gets Us
Old 01-30-2023, 03:08 PM   #2286
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://almanacnews.com/news/2023/01...ear-their-home

Steph and Ayesha Curry oppose upzoning of Atherton property near their home

NBA superstar and Biden-supporter Stephen Curry is opposing the proposed construction of a low-income multifamily unit proposed for construction next to his $30 million mansion, saying he has "major concerns" for his "privacy" and "safety."

These fucking people and their lying, hypocritical stances. Just like that lying hypocrite Robert Reich in Berkeley…pieces of shit are all the same.

Just like these liberal fucks of Nantucket:

NIMBY: Liberal Elites Lose It Over Proposed Nantucket Low-Income Housing Project

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ousing-project

He Gets Us
Old 01-31-2023, 04:59 PM   #2287
SunnySide
Playmaker

LAKELAND, Fla. — At least 10 people were injured Monday during a drive-by shooting in a central Florida neighborhood, authorities said.

During a Monday news conference, Lakeland Police Chief Sammy Taylor said that officers arrived on the scene one minute after a flurry of calls reporting gunfire in the neighborhood. Lakeland is located about 30 miles east of Tampa

According to Taylor, police found three victims on the scene, and witnesses told them seven more victims had been rushed to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center via private cars. He said all the victims were adult males between the ages of 20 and 35.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/10-injure...020533052.html

Florida was 3rd with the highest gun deaths with 3,041 in 2020. California had 3,449. California has 39 million people .. Florida had 21 million.

Florida gun violence numbers are scary high. Right there with Texas and California but have half the population of those 2 States.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:51 AM   #2288
Giantone
Gamebreaker

chico's people...........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNwJAcMH5U&t=5s
Old 02-01-2023, 07:35 AM   #2289
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
LAKELAND, Fla. — At least 10 people were injured Monday during a drive-by shooting in a central Florida neighborhood, authorities said.

During a Monday news conference, Lakeland Police Chief Sammy Taylor said that officers arrived on the scene one minute after a flurry of calls reporting gunfire in the neighborhood. Lakeland is located about 30 miles east of Tampa

According to Taylor, police found three victims on the scene, and witnesses told them seven more victims had been rushed to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center via private cars. He said all the victims were adult males between the ages of 20 and 35.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/10-injure...020533052.html

Florida was 3rd with the highest gun deaths with 3,041 in 2020. California had 3,449. California has 39 million people .. Florida had 21 million.

Florida gun violence numbers are scary high. Right there with Texas and California but have half the population of those 2 States.
Misleading here…you are including suicides with total guns deaths which is easy to do because mainstream media like include it to skew the narrative

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/s...y/homicide.htm

2020 homicides, which I imagine 95-97% committed with gun:

California leads the way in homicides with 2,368, Texas 2,212, Florida 1,530

Put that in context with murders in 2020 cities:
Chicago 774, Philadelphia 499, New York 447, Los Angeles 355, Baltimore 335

Also that shooting above was drug related

He Gets Us
Old 02-01-2023, 09:04 AM   #2290
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Why shouldn't suicides be counted? Research has shown that the removal of gun access from people with suicidal ideation has a decrease in number of attempted suicides and attempted suicides. 50% of suicides are impulsive decisions removing that opportunity for impulse saves lives.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:26 AM   #2291
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Why shouldn't suicides be counted? Research has shown that the removal of gun access from people with suicidal ideation has a decrease in number of attempted suicides and attempted suicides. 50% of suicides are impulsive decisions removing that opportunity for impulse saves lives.
Florida has a higher percentage of the groups (over 45) that commit suicide (until very recently the two highest levels were in those groups (last couple of years 25-34 has spiked). So suicides do skew their statistics. But, yes I think suicides should be considered in discussions.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 09:35 AM   #2292
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I'd imagine white as well in Florida just because that is the oldest average age racial cohort.. 40-49 white males have had suicidal rates on the rise.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:38 AM   #2293
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Intent, criminal acts, gun violence, mass shootings, etc..and then too insinuate Florida has shocking gun violence? Come on man…suicide is a separate discussion where gun access is relevant.

Like I said, it’s an easy mistake too make.

But seriously, how does Chicago have half the murderers of Florida? Chicago 2.60 million peeps vs Florida 22 million? That’s a serious problem where Dems leadership, justice system lead by Kim Fox has failed. Soft on crime policies failed, defund the police has failed.

He Gets Us
Old 02-01-2023, 02:55 PM   #2294
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Intent, criminal acts, gun violence, mass shootings, etc..and then too insinuate Florida has shocking gun violence? Come on man…suicide is a separate discussion where gun access is relevant.

Like I said, it’s an easy mistake too make.

But seriously, how does Chicago have half the murderers of Florida? Chicago 2.60 million peeps vs Florida 22 million? That’s a serious problem where Dems leadership, justice system lead by Kim Fox has failed. Soft on crime policies failed, defund the police has failed.
stfu!
Old 02-02-2023, 03:45 PM   #2295
SunnySide
Playmaker

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (WCJB) - A shooting in Gainesville left two people dead early Thursday morning and a third person wounded.

At around 1:45 a.m., the Combined Communication Center received an emergency call where the caller said he had been shot. The initial caller was taken to the hospital.

According to the Gainesville Police Department, multiple officers arrived at the area of 200 Northwest 3rd Avenue when they tactically advanced to a residence. Officers discovered that a male victim was dead on the ground from a gunshot wound.

https://www.wcjb.com/2023/02/02/shoo...o-people-dead/

TAMPA, Fla. - Two people were inured in a shooting outside an Amazon facility in Hillsborough County Wednesday evening, deputies said, adding that they are searching for two suspects.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said they responded to a shooting near the Amazon warehouse at the intersection Hillsborough Avenue and Old Harney Road. Based on preliminary evidence, it appears that a large group of people were gathered at the location when an altercation occurred and shots were fired. The suspects fled in a black Kia Soul with the Florida tag, 8493AM.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/two-i...y-deputies-say

POMPANO BEACH, Fla. — A man was taken to a hospital Thursday morning after he was shot while driving on Interstate 95 in northern Broward County, according to the Broward Sheriff's Office.

The shooting occurred about 3:15 a.m. in the southbound lanes of I-95 near Sample Road in Pompano Beach.

Deputies and Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrived to find a man had been shot. He was taken to a nearby hospital.

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/brow...ch-county-line

Florida gun violence is getting out of control

Lawless down there, everyones got a gun

These 3 incidents occurred within hours of each other last night, and that was a Wednesday night for Florida.