Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Giants v. WFT Gameday Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-08-2020, 05:14 PM   #211
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Giants v. WFT Gameday Thread

Curtis Samuel is a free agent after the season...go get him.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-08-2020, 05:42 PM   #212
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Curtis Samuel is a free agent after the season...go get him.

We will have a ton of $$ too.

Draft Z Wilson
Sign OL / WR
Old 11-08-2020, 05:54 PM   #213
Meks
Pro Bowl

Teams trash, offensive coaching is hot garbage.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 06:03 PM   #214
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Fuck Trashkins. Don't want to see him ever again. He's done here and his career is most likely over. I'd go w/ Alex. He will get a full week w/ the first unit. Can't expect him to come in and save the game.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 07:59 PM   #215
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:39 PM   #216
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Fuck Trashkins. Don't want to see him ever again. He's done here and his career is most likely over. I'd go w/ Alex. He will get a full week w/ the first unit. Can't expect him to come in and save the game.
3 picks later... shame
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:53 PM   #217
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

It would be nice for once to have a fucking QB that can win us games...
Old 11-09-2020, 06:26 AM   #218
AnonEmouse
The Starter

I've only seen the picks from the highlight. The 1st is just unfortunate with McKissic falling down at the crucial moment. The 2nd was a poor throw but under pressure. But its the 3rd I can't excuse from the highlight reel at least. I can barely see who he was attempting to throw it to (McLaurin) and it looks like Ryan was 10 yards clear of anyone else when he caught it. Is it the highlight angle or was it really a terrible throw?
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 01:56 PM   #219
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
I've only seen the picks from the highlight. The 1st is just unfortunate with McKissic falling down at the crucial moment. The 2nd was a poor throw but under pressure. But its the 3rd I can't excuse from the highlight reel at least. I can barely see who he was attempting to throw it to (McLaurin) and it looks like Ryan was 10 yards clear of anyone else when he caught it. Is it the highlight angle or was it really a terrible throw?
He forced the throw, and should've tossed it to Sims. There was too much time remaining, and I believe we had a timeout left, to make such an errant toss.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 02:03 PM   #220
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

The last two INTs were just bad decisions, plain and simple. He was trying to do to much in those moments. My guess is the game speed caught up to him after having been out for so long, especially as the Giants began to bring more pressure.

With the slow start (again), and the early turnovers & penalties, they were forced to come back (again). The remedy is to start faster and make fewer mistakes, then you're not in a position to have to force things.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 03:53 PM   #221
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
The last two INTs were just bad decisions, plain and simple. He was trying to do to much in those moments. My guess is the game speed caught up to him after having been out for so long, especially as the Giants began to bring more pressure.

With the slow start (again), and the early turnovers & penalties, they were forced to come back (again). The remedy is to start faster and make fewer mistakes, then you're not in a position to have to force things.
Agree with your reply.

By the way, I enjoy reading many of your posts as they're typically well-grounded and rationally logical.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 07:00 PM   #222
oldfan
Camp Scrub

I cannot remember a worse Redskins team than this one. There were two that I consider tied, the 1960 and 1961 teams who only won one game each year.

I was really excited when Rivera was hired. i didn't expect miracles the first year but I didn't expect this. He always looks like he is waiting for next year. The coaching is subpar. I can predict about 90 % of the offense formations. If I can do that, the professionals can do better. what happened to the awesome defense? Yes, statistically they appear to be a top 5 defense but functional they are more middle of the road. The offense is even worse as there is probably only about 2 or 3 good players. IMO

No matter what, I will still be a fan. I have been a fans since 1945 when Turk Edwards gave me an autographed football. I will not change.
oldfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 07:03 PM   #223
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I cannot remember a worse Redskins team than this one. There were two that I consider tied, the 1960 and 1961 teams who only won one game each year.

I was really excited when Rivera was hired. i didn't expect miracles the first year but I didn't expect this. The coaching is subpar. I can predict about 90 % of the offense formations. If I can do that, the professionals can do better. what happened to the awesome defense? Yes, statistically they appear to be a top 5 defense but functional they are more middle of the road. The offense is even worse as there is probably only about 2 or 3 good players. IMO

No matter what, I will still be a fan. I have been a fans since 1945 when Turk Edwards gave me an autographed football. I will not change.
My guess is they'd be more like #1 if the offense could get their act together. I do look for the offense to improve moving forward with A Smith. It might not be an exciting offense, but I predict it will be efficient and keep the D off the field more.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:08 PM   #224
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
Agree with your reply.

By the way, I enjoy reading many of your posts as they're typically well-grounded and rationally logical.
Thank you.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:39 PM   #225
AnonEmouse
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
My guess is they'd be more like #1 if the offense could get their act together. I do look for the offense to improve moving forward with A Smith. It might not be an exciting offense, but I predict it will be efficient and keep the D off the field more.
True, no D can be #1 if they are on the field all the time. The Ravens got to a SB with an average O (Dilfer) but at least they were able sustain drives and give the D a breather. If we were able to come out of the gate and score early and chew up some clock, we'd probably have 3 more wins, especially the Giants games. But we need the missing pieces to be able to do that, especially at QB.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote