Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

2010 NFL Off-Season Rumors and Reports (Week 5)

Locker Room Main Forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #211
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: 2010 NFL Off-Season Rumors and Reports (Week 5)

April is voluntary mod time, I ain't got to do sh.. You got a problem with it, take it up with the moderators union

Advertisements
Old 04-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #212
53Fan
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
April is voluntary mod time, I ain't got to do sh.. You got a problem with it, take it up with the moderators union
See this is the kind of attitude I'm talking about. What happens when TheMalcolmConnection or one of the other mods decide if SmootSmack doesn't have to participate, they don't either? No team mod chemistry. When the season starts there's gonna be total chaos around here. Freakin' prima donnas.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #213
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Not to mention his post count is well over 20,000! How many good posts does he have left? Better to trade him now then have him go with nothing in return. Remember he almost started working for the Eagles not too long ago.

Finally, with nearly 13 posts a day and his "connections", he is definitely a diva in waiting.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #214
44ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Not to mention his post count is well over 20,000! How many good posts does he have left? Better to trade him now then have him go with nothing in return. Remember he almost started working for the Eagles not too long ago.

Finally, with nearly 13 posts a day and his "connections", he is definitely a diva in waiting.
IDK, Maybe he thinks because he's the highest paid Mod, he can skip voluntary mod sessions.

I've heard rumors that he is secretly Mod training with his own private Mod trainers and expects to be in top moderator form come opening day.

Who' to say he didn't plan this months ago. We need to STOP speculating and just let wait and see.

I will say this: To even whisper trading the BEST mod we have had in 6 years is crazy.

BTW how can I get a SS Avatar?
Old 04-09-2010, 09:09 AM   #215
SBXVII
Franchise Player

You want to know who I feel really sorry for?

The Jets. lol.

They are exploring J.Taylor their most hated player of their rival. NFL network has reported J.Taylor as saying he would never go to the "hated" Jets cause they are a rival to him. But after like 4-5 days of woooing, and J.Taylor getting any other offers.......in the end he may be a Jet.

One would think they would take a page out of Redskins lore.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #216
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
See this is the kind of attitude I'm talking about. What happens when TheMalcolmConnection or one of the other mods decide if SmootSmack doesn't have to participate, they don't either? No team mod chemistry. When the season starts there's gonna be total chaos around here. Freakin' prima donnas.
"Trade him", "Trade him", "Trade him."

There is no reason other team should have to deal with someone who does not want to be a part of the team.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #217
Kalisto2010
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post

The Jets. lol.

They are exploring J.Taylor their most hated player of their rival. NFL network has reported J.Taylor as saying he would never go to the "hated" Jets cause they are a rival to him. But after like 4-5 days of woooing, and J.Taylor getting any other offers.......in the end he may be a Jet.

I think it's a perfect fit for him. Rex Ryan will use him how he's supposed to be used. He's still good for 7 to 10 sacks per year.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:18 AM   #218
REDSKINZ-RIDEORDIE
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post
IDK, Maybe he thinks because he's the highest paid Mod, he can skip voluntary mod sessions.

I've heard rumors that he is secretly Mod training with his own private Mod trainers and expects to be in top moderator form come opening day.

Who' to say he didn't plan this months ago. We need to STOP speculating and just let wait and see.

I will say this: To even whisper trading the BEST mod we have had in 6 years is crazy.

LMAO.......you guys dont know it yet, but you (Warpath) just made an excellent pick up when I came to this site recently from extremeskins. Im like Reggie White when he came from the eagles and went to the Packers. Or Drew Brees when he got dropped from the Chargers and the Saints picked him up.

EXTREMEskins? Yeah right, you type the word "shit" and 20 minutes later you're getting a dam private message giving you a warning. Fuck them, it's now Warpath for life......
Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #219
Pocket$ $traight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post

The Jets. lol.

Jason Taylor can still play. The Jets aren't going to pay him 8 million and send two picks over because Alex Buzbee tore his achilles...
Old 04-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #220
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Don't get me wron. I'm not saying JT can't play. I just think its funny how in reality he doesn't want to play for the enemy but might have to if he wants to keep playing.

I feel sorry for the Jets fans with their team trying to pick up a player who in reality does not want to play for them but might be the best option for both sides.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #221
Mechanix544
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINZ-RIDEORDIE View Post
LMAO.......you guys dont know it yet, but you (Warpath) just made an excellent pick up when I came to this site recently from extremeskins. Im like Reggie White when he came from the eagles and went to the Packers. Or Drew Brees when he got dropped from the Chargers and the Saints picked him up.

EXTREMEskins? Yeah right, you type the word "shit" and 20 minutes later you're getting a dam private message giving you a warning. Fuck them, it's now Warpath for life......
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAHHH GeeMONEY!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:52 PM   #222
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yep, we gotta move this guy. Either that or demote him to just Thread Hell. Lazy message board cancer, takes too many threads off.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #223
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Old 04-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #224
tryfuhl
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ever View Post

oh man hahaha
Old 04-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #225
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:

I hear there's a huge drop off in production at 30,000 posts. So yeah, we need to move this guy now. LOL.
R.I.P. #21
Closed Thread