Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Recount Opinions

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-19-2016, 12:23 AM   #196
FlyerSkin

Re: Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
See I disagree and I point to the New Oil deal that Russia was just a major part of,Putin likes Trump and visa versa.The people in this country will pay for that.
How will Americans pay dearly for better relations with Russia because of an oil deal? Ever sea a geological map of the Siberia oil/ gas fields? If
Exxon gets to drill there it might not be a bad thing at all. That is one huge gigantic oil reserve there man!!! I rather take Russian oil than continue to frack. Everywhere they frack, the water table is poisoned. The only folks who profit from a new cold war are the corporations of the industrial military complex.
FlyerSkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #197
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!" Twitter trump

Lol...this guy is president. Sounds like the biggest prick

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-01-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #198
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!" Twitter trump

Doesn't surprise me, he is who he is, a big time jerk and immature as all hell. Just the type to run the free world, god help us.

I just hope I can learn to tune out his BS out for the next 4 years.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #199
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

He is not just a jerk. He is mentally ill. He actually probably needs serious help.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:15 PM   #200
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Ford cancels Mexico plant; calls it ‘vote of confidence’ for Trump | WTVR.com

Boom Trump strikes again!

He Gets Us
Old 01-03-2017, 03:24 PM   #201
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Pretty sure I think you mean Obama.

"
Ford currently employs 85,000 Americans, up 28,000, or nearly 50%, in just the last five years. In Mexico, Ford employs 8,800."

....Trump isn't president ,yet.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:26 PM   #202
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Pretty sure I think you mean Obama.

"
Ford currently employs 85,000 Americans, up 28,000, or nearly 50%, in just the last five years. In Mexico, Ford employs 8,800."

....Trump isn't president ,yet.
Read the article, Ford is paying heed to Trump.

He Gets Us
Old 01-03-2017, 04:02 PM   #203
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Read the article, Ford is paying heed to Trump.
And read your own link it says Ford has almost doubled it's work force in the "LAST FIVE YEARS".Who was President during(still) that time?
Old 01-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #204
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

4 in custody in Chicago after Facebook video allegedly shows 'Tr - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Could u imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed? But u will hear very little of this story...doesn't fit the narrative for the media

He Gets Us
Old 01-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #205
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

A week before inauguration and this ass clown is fighting with meryl streep. What a fucking child. Unreal. A mentally unstable and juvenile ego maniac. Just what the fucking world needs. My God.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #206
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
4 in custody in Chicago after Facebook video allegedly shows 'Tr - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

Could u imagine the outrage if the roles were reversed? But u will hear very little of this story...doesn't fit the narrative for the media

As long as they r punished who cares about the media. I do not disagree with you though. If this was the other way around it would be a huuuuuge story. But again as long as the idiots in the world are dealt with fuck the media and their fluff.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:11 PM   #207
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
A week before inauguration and this ass clown is fighting with meryl streep. What a fucking child. Unreal. A mentally unstable and juvenile ego maniac. Just what the fucking world needs. My God.

He's so predictable, he can't take it when someone calls him out. I can't believe we're going to have to deal with 4 years of a President with the social media habits of a 12 year old.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #208
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I guess I'll continue the Trumpeter role for Punch's sake.

Social and Hollywood elites whined and bitched about Trump long before he was ever elected. I am glad to see that he's going to continue calling out the hypocrites, whenever they try to make their whiny little crusades.

As for 4 years of a 12yo social media president, standing in front of the golden globe syncophants or running tv ads calling on electors to forego their obligations is no better than a short tweet.

Finally, when Bush was president, the comedy shows like Daily Central, and SNL spouted liberal dogma in the form of "comedy" and people start forming their opinions from that. If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 01-09-2017 at 04:51 PM.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:23 AM   #209
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Social and Hollywood elites whined and bitched about Trump long before he was ever elected. I am glad to see that he's going to continue calling out the hypocrites, whenever they try to make their whiny little crusades.

As for 4 years of a 12yo social media president, standing in front of the golden globe syncophants or running tv ads calling on electors to forego their obligations is no better than a short tweet.

Finally, when Bush was president, the comedy shows like Daily Central, and SNL spouted liberal dogma in the form of "comedy" and people start forming their opinions from that. If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more.

I have to ask, "If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more".........please explain?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:29 AM   #210
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Just stop dude,....there has never been such a weak minded president before and hopefully there never will be again.