The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-15-2022, 04:09 AM   #1966
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
It's pretty simple actually. If he's guilty of a crime, convict him.

Don't overthink this one Chico. I generally follow the same playbook for everyone. If Hunter Biden is guilty of a crime, convict him. If Trump is guilty of crimes, convict him. If Hillary is guilty of a crime, convict her.

I can keep doing this all day.
That's the thing, most people except the trumplings feel this way.

Advertisements
Old 11-15-2022, 09:16 AM   #1967
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Calling it here and now.

trump will announce his run today and eventually have Kari Lake his VP.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:15 AM   #1968
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Calling it here and now.

trump will announce his run today and eventually have Kari Lake his VP.
That would be a disaster for Republicans, no way they get behind that ticket

Maga and election deniers are non starters, people are beyond tired of that shit
Old 11-15-2022, 10:22 AM   #1969
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Maga and election deniers are non starters, people are beyond tired of that shit
From your key board to God's ears ! Not saying I want it but we know trump and you can tell after what he said , he claimed her election was stolen too, you can just see it coming.
Old 11-15-2022, 11:09 AM   #1970
SunnySide
Playmaker

Kari Lake said she wants to be governor full term.

What if Trump picks MTG?

Gonna be a sideshow next couple of years regardless.

Going to try and not take any of this too serious, its all out of my control anyway. Bitching and moaning on here doesnt change anything.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 11:43 AM   #1971
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

What if Trump picks MTG?

Going to try and not take any of this too serious, its all out of my control anyway. Bitching and moaning on here doesnt change anything.
LOL, would love to see him pic Green ! If he did that even Biden could win a second term!
Old 11-15-2022, 12:10 PM   #1972
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

What if Trump picks MTG?

I kinda hope Trump announces today - it's gonna force the conservatives to make a tough decision - endorse a loser whose handpicked candidates all lost in the midterms, or tell him he ain't shit and have to deal with the fallout.

Trump in the meantime has a tough decision to make. His next VP candidate will probably be a female to get that female vote, but he needs someone who would be loyal to the end unlike Pence - Pence literally was the only person standing in the way of Trump holding onto power. MTG? Lake? Boebert? Noem? Tough choice.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:33 PM   #1973
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

Trump doesn't really care if it is a disaster - I can actually see this happening. Doesn't really matter who he picks as VP as he will lose in any general election and if he doesn't win the primary he will likely burn the GOP down and hand the win to the Dems. Today is a great day for the Dems.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 03:22 PM   #1974
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I kinda hope Trump announces today - it's gonna force the conservatives to make a tough decision - endorse a loser whose handpicked candidates all lost in the midterms, or tell him he ain't shit and have to deal with the fallout.

Trump in the meantime has a tough decision to make. His next VP candidate will probably be a female to get that female vote, but he needs someone who would be loyal to the end unlike Pence - Pence literally was the only person standing in the way of Trump holding onto power. MTG? Lake? Boebert? Noem? Tough choice.
If trump can't be president no republication can is the way he thinks. Mark my words he'll blow it up!
Old 11-15-2022, 05:43 PM   #1975
MTK
\m/

Quote:

This was the most hilarious 2 days in recent history.
Twitter was a cesspool before Musk and now he’s just tossing gas on the fire

What a fucking clown show
Old 11-16-2022, 08:56 AM   #1976
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
It's pretty simple actually. If he's guilty of a crime, convict him.

Don't overthink this one Chico. I generally follow the same playbook for everyone. If Hunter Biden is guilty of a crime, convict him. If Trump is guilty of crimes, convict him. If Hillary is guilty of a crime, convict her.

I can keep doing this all day.
Good then you clearly agree investigations into who benefits from the fraud and those relationships who allowed it to happen.

So anybody making regulatory policy, who received political contributions from this fraudsters…we should look at the ties and see if laws were broken.

Glad to see you agree, Mooby. I didn’t think you would take the side of the elites and the politicians/government officials who would assist him in de frauding millions of people

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 09:04 AM   #1977
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Good then you clearly agree investigations into who benefits from the fraud and those relationships who allowed it to happen.

So anybody making regulatory policy, who received political contributions from this fraudsters…we should look at the ties and see if laws were broken.

Glad to see you agree, Mooby. I didn’t think you would take the side of the elites and the politicians/government officials who would assist him in de frauding millions of people
chico, you can't be as dumb as you pretend,............wait , yes you are.
Old 11-16-2022, 09:05 PM   #1978
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Biggest fraudsters since Madoff admits how to play the fake woke bullshit game to bypass gatekeepers/regulators and steal more and commit financial crimes.

Great job everyone, especially the government

This is like BLM being the trash culture they is and taking all the elitist people monies, but at least they ain’t talking about it reporters. Well as if the reporter would actually report it if they did.

Hey a sucker is born every minute

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 05:56 AM   #1979
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I am 100% into campaign finance laws, I think every donation every politician receives should be tracked to figure out what foreign money is being injected into our politics - and I also think politician's spending should be tracked to figure out who is actually spending their donations on their campaigns and who is funneling it into their own pockets. For instance - if Russian oligarchs donate to the NRA and then the NRA donates to Republican candidates - I 100% think that should be tracked and penalized as foreign influence on our elections.

But I digress. Your party controls the house Chico, if they want to embark on a bunch of partisan investigations that is their right.
Old 11-17-2022, 08:25 AM   #1980
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I am 100% into campaign finance laws, I think every donation every politician receives should be tracked to figure out what foreign money is being injected into our politics - and I also think politician's spending should be tracked to figure out who is actually spending their donations on their campaigns and who is funneling it into their own pockets. For instance - if Russian oligarchs donate to the NRA and then the NRA donates to Republican candidates - I 100% think that should be tracked and penalized as foreign influence on our elections.

But I digress. Your party controls the house Chico, if they want to embark on a bunch of partisan investigations that is their right.
LOL, ask him how that investigation of Hilary worked out?