trump the Criminal

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-24-2022, 03:40 PM   #181
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump the Criminal

trump taking Donations for New Plane.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-belove...174437970.html

Trump's beloved Boeing 757 private jet is finally flying again after a year of maintenance work and a new paint job

Donald Trump has recommissioned his prized Boeing 757 private plane as he hints at a 2024 presidential run.

According to aircraft tracking website ADS-B Exchange, the jet flew from Louisiana to Florida on Wednesday.

The plane was taken out of storage in 2021 and flown to Louisiana for maintenance work and a new livery.

Donald Trump's prized Boeing 757 private jet is finally back in action.

Aircraft tracking website ADS-B Exchange showed the plane — dubbed "Trump Force One" — flew from Louisiana to West Palm Beach, Florida on Wednesday. That's near to Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

However, in March, Trump sent an email to his political action committee saying he was in the process of building a brand-new jet and included links to his donation page.

"The construction of this plane has been under wraps — not even the fake news media knows about it — and I can't wait to unveil it for everyone to see," the email read.

Advertisements
Old 10-24-2022, 03:47 PM   #182
MTK
\m/

^ unreal, dude always has his hand out, fucking scammer
Old 11-11-2022, 01:24 PM   #183
SunnySide
Playmaker

“Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me,” Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social, his proprietary social media network

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-gle...171849060.html

Just go away man
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 09:58 AM   #184
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump Family Signs Deal With Saudi Real Estate Developer

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-family-...131115618.html

WASHINGTON — The Trump family has struck a deal with a Saudi-based real estate company to license its name to a housing and golf complex that will be built in Oman, renewing a swirl of questions about former President Donald Trump’s mixing of politics and business just as he appears poised to announce a third presidential candidacy.

News of the deal, the first such international marketing agreement the Trump Organization has negotiated since Trump left the White House, emerged as the former president already faces a string of investigations into his business.

The project is slated to be built in Muscat, Oman, on a hillside adjacent to the Gulf of Oman, and will include a golf resort, villas and two hotels, a company executive said.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:21 AM   #185
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Time
How Running For President Impacts Trump's Various Legal Challenges

https://news.yahoo.com/running-presi...022307289.html

Will Trump’s candidacy affect how prosecutors handle investigations against him?
Legal experts tell TIME that Trump’s campaign announcement does not change the legal procedures or legal requirements of any of the investigations he faces. “Otherwise, anyone could always simply announce they are running for [President] to get away with misconduct,” says Barbara McQuade, a professor at the University of Michigan Law School and a former U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan. The Justice Department typically discourages investigative activities within 60 days of an election—and prosecutors are well outside of that window. Such a policy likely wouldn’t kick in until shortly before January 2024, when the first presidential primaries will be held, explains McQuade.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:42 AM   #186
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-had-hid...125434457.html

HuffPost
Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report

Donald Trump failed to disclose a $19.8 million loan from a company with ties to North Korea while he was president, Forbes reported Sunday, citing documents uncovered by the New York attorney general’s office.

Trump owed the money to L/P Daewoo while he was campaigning in 2016 and into his presidency, according to records. He didn’t list the debt in financial disclosure filings, as candidates and presidents are expected to do, Forbes reported.

The loan was paid off just over five months into his presidency. Forbes said the documents don’t specify who satisfied it.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:00 AM   #187
SunnySide
Playmaker

Disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti was sentenced Monday to 14 years in prison and ordered to pay nearly $11 million in restitution for embezzling millions of dollars from four of his clients and obstruction.

Avenatti pleaded guilty earlier this year to four counts of wire fraud for each client he stole from and one count of endeavoring to obstruct the administration of the Internal Revenue Code. Prosecutors said he obstructed the IRS’ effort to collect $5 million in unpaid payroll taxes for Tully’s Coffee.

The sentence handed down by federal district Judge James Selna will begin after Avenatti completes a five-year prison term he’s currently serving after being convicted in two separate trials in New York.

Selna also ordered Avenatti to pay over $10 million in restitution to four clients and to the IRS.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/05/polit...ent/index.html

That guys 15 mins of fame = 15 years of pain
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 10:50 AM   #188
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti was sentenced Monday to 14 years in prison and ordered to pay nearly $11 million in restitution for embezzling millions of dollars from four of his clients and obstruction.

Avenatti pleaded guilty earlier this year to four counts of wire fraud for each client he stole from and one count of endeavoring to obstruct the administration of the Internal Revenue Code. Prosecutors said he obstructed the IRS’ effort to collect $5 million in unpaid payroll taxes for Tully’s Coffee.

The sentence handed down by federal district Judge James Selna will begin after Avenatti completes a five-year prison term he’s currently serving after being convicted in two separate trials in New York.

Selna also ordered Avenatti to pay over $10 million in restitution to four clients and to the IRS.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/05/polit...ent/index.html

That guys 15 mins of fame = 15 years of pain
Great example of play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Hope it was worth it.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:07 PM   #189
Giantone
Gamebreaker

trump Organization Guilty!
Old 12-14-2022, 04:07 AM   #190
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Guilty again..............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-org...221935970.html

A judicial order indicating the Trump Organization's loss in the case was unsealed on Tuesday, with identifying information redacted. The New York Times confirmed that it referred to the Trump Organization, and details within the order line up with the Trump Organization's history of defying investigations into its conduct.

The judge, Juan Merchan, held the trial on October 7, 2021, after former President Donald Trump's company failed to comply with four grand jury subpoenas and three court orders, and issued his ruling on December 8, 2021.

"Examining the record as a whole, there, can be no doubt that [the Trump Organization's] failures amount to willful disobedience," Merchan wrote. "Despite clear warnings, the Company missed deadline after deadline, never moving to quash subpoenas and never seeking Court intervention. Some subpoenas went largely ignored and another was ignored entirely."

My question to all of you, "what would happen to any of us if we did this", serious question? Pretty sure we'd be arrested.
Old 12-14-2022, 04:02 PM   #191
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

If normal people ignore a subpoena yes the legal system comes looking for them.

The only lesson here is it pays well to be rich and/or famous.

Even with the guilty verdict against the Trump Org for the benefits case to his lieutenant it was only like a $1 mil/change fine, thats a fucking tax for them not a punishment.
Old 12-15-2022, 11:57 AM   #192
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Donald Trump’s Big Announcement: He’s Selling $99 Digital Trading Cards in His Likeness

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...161804314.html

W

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 12:07 PM   #193
MTK
\m/

^^ Dude is all about the grift

Embarrassing
Old 12-15-2022, 12:11 PM   #194
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

G1 already has the full set
Old 12-15-2022, 12:46 PM   #195
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
G1 already has the full set
I'm worried about you..........

we know you mean SD and chico...................