Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Recount Opinions

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #1
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Recount Opinions

A week before inauguration and this ass clown is fighting with meryl streep. What a fucking child. Unreal. A mentally unstable and juvenile ego maniac. Just what the fucking world needs. My God.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:11 PM   #2
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
A week before inauguration and this ass clown is fighting with meryl streep. What a fucking child. Unreal. A mentally unstable and juvenile ego maniac. Just what the fucking world needs. My God.

He's so predictable, he can't take it when someone calls him out. I can't believe we're going to have to deal with 4 years of a President with the social media habits of a 12 year old.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #3
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

I guess I'll continue the Trumpeter role for Punch's sake.

Social and Hollywood elites whined and bitched about Trump long before he was ever elected. I am glad to see that he's going to continue calling out the hypocrites, whenever they try to make their whiny little crusades.

As for 4 years of a 12yo social media president, standing in front of the golden globe syncophants or running tv ads calling on electors to forego their obligations is no better than a short tweet.

Finally, when Bush was president, the comedy shows like Daily Central, and SNL spouted liberal dogma in the form of "comedy" and people start forming their opinions from that. If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 01-09-2017 at 04:51 PM.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:23 AM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Social and Hollywood elites whined and bitched about Trump long before he was ever elected. I am glad to see that he's going to continue calling out the hypocrites, whenever they try to make their whiny little crusades.

As for 4 years of a 12yo social media president, standing in front of the golden globe syncophants or running tv ads calling on electors to forego their obligations is no better than a short tweet.

Finally, when Bush was president, the comedy shows like Daily Central, and SNL spouted liberal dogma in the form of "comedy" and people start forming their opinions from that. If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more.

I have to ask, "If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more".........please explain?
Old 01-10-2017, 08:19 AM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I have to ask, "If Trump takes that on by calling out the blatant bias it will hopefully keep those type shows a little more honest than they ever have been, or at the least highlight their bias more".........please explain?

There is no explaining, it is just words on top of words until we forget what the hell we were talking about. It is the same strategy that Trump has used since day one. Lol. Just keep talking and avoiding the pount and soon everyone will either be confused or forget what the point was.
The POTUS is arguing on Twitter with everyone who disagrees with him. That is all you really need to know. Impossible to believe people still do not see that this guy is mentally unfit to be potus. Impossible.
We are officially living in the Twilight Zone.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:18 AM   #6
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's not that complicated. Throughout Bush2 and Pres. Obama's terms especially, the media, hard news and the secondary comedy faux news have consistently pursued a twofold strategy of putting the liberal elite on a pedestal, and attacking the leaders of any conservative movement. They have tried the same with Trump, but unlike others, he doesn't just take it, he responds, and points forces a discussion each time.

It's a lot like Reagan did with the media outlets that were available to him at the time.

edit: one other point, the more the hollywood elitists cry and whine, the more that they prove their disconnect. This is only going to hurt them in the end.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
It's not that complicated. Throughout Bush2 and Pres. Obama's terms especially, the media, hard news and the secondary comedy faux news have consistently pursued a twofold strategy of putting the liberal elite on a pedestal, and attacking the leaders of any conservative movement. They have tried the same with Trump, but unlike others, he doesn't just take it, he responds, and points forces a discussion each time.

It's a lot like Reagan did with the media outlets that were available to him at the time.

edit: one other point, the more the hollywood elitists cry and whine, the more that they prove their disconnect. This is only going to hurt them in the end.

Wrong. It is not a matter of him not "taking it". If Some actor or actress lashed out at Obama, or Bush, or fucking George Washington I find it hard to believe it would bother them at all. Let alone to the point that they start tweeting about them being overrated! He is going to be the God damned POTUS! Fucking act like it!
Also, it is hardly the hollywood elitists, (Lol. So funny how Trumpers love to call them that as they applaud the Wall Street and Oil tycoons into the White house), that are thee only ones that can see this guy is insane. Again, most of our country and the free world agree. They just have a platform to make it known.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #8
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Wrong. It is not a matter of him not "taking it". If Some actor or actress lashed out at Obama, or Bush, or fucking George Washington I find it hard to believe it would bother them at all. Let alone to the point that they start tweeting about them being overrated! He is going to be the God damned POTUS! Fucking act like it!
Also, it is hardly the hollywood elitists, (Lol. So funny how Trumpers love to call them that as they applaud the Wall Street and Oil tycoons into the White house), that are thee only ones that can see this guy is insane. Again, most of our country and the free world agree. They just have a platform to make it known.
You put the presidents on a platform they don't belong. None of them were saints and most had plenty of ways, both public and private that they humiliated or brought down their opponents.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:29 AM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Just stop dude,....there has never been such a weak minded president before and hopefully there never will be again.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:21 AM   #10
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Just stop dude,....there has never been such a weak minded president before and hopefully there never will be again.
He's not weak-minded, in fact he plays the Twitter bully pulpit very effectively.

Quote:
weak-mind·ed
adj. - lacking determination, emotional strength, or intellectual capacity.
If you think he lacks any of those you are misreading his public actions and intents.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:28 PM   #11
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
He's not weak-minded, in fact he plays the Twitter bully pulpit very effectively.

If you think he lacks any of those you are misreading his public actions and intents.

Weak minded = being a grown man who gets his feelings hurt and cannot stand someone thinking he is not great so they take to social media to insult them. The way he handles criticism is tantamount to the way my 10 year old daughter handles being told no.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:56 PM   #12
MTK
\m/

Trump is classless trash. He's a classic bully, loves to dish it out but he can't take it in return.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:06 PM   #13
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

1) It's not his "fucking job yet", and Pres Obama is making sure to use every possible day of his term to f*** up international relations.

2) No I don't care - again, I love seeing the tizzy libs get into over a tweet barrage. It makes me smile.

3) I still have yet to see any substantive policy plans from Trump's transition team that I would disagree with.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:55 PM   #14
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
1) It's not his "fucking job yet", and Pres Obama is making sure to use every possible day of his term to f*** up international relations.

2) No I don't care - again, I love seeing the tizzy libs get into over a tweet barrage. It makes me smile.

3) I still have yet to see any substantive policy plans from Trump's transition team that I would disagree with.

1) International relations have been fucked up for 60 years now dealing with the Middle East. What exactly make you think Obama is responsible for this? If anything, he's continued on with that same foreign policy.

2) That's the problem with politics. People view this shit as a game. They don't care how shitty their candidate is or how it affects their country, they are just happy to win so they can gloat.

3) SO you are down with destroying SS/Medicare/Medicaid? You are down with making 20 million people lose their health insurance policies? You are down with the 350 billion it's going to take to repeal the ACA? Make note, Trump has promised a replacement plan that will cover everybody. (yeah...right)
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:57 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
1) International relations have been fucked up for 60 years now dealing with the Middle East. What exactly make you think Obama is responsible for this? If anything, he's continued on with that same foreign policy.

2) That's the problem with politics. People view this shit as a game. They don't care how shitty their candidate is or how it affects their country, they are just happy to win so they can gloat.

3) SO you are down with destroying SS/Medicare/Medicaid? You are down with making 20 million people lose their health insurance policies? You are down with the 350 billion it's going to take to repeal the ACA? Make note, Trump has promised a replacement plan that will cover everybody. (yeah...right)

Fuckin right on NC. We want our affordable healthcare! Down with Obamacare! There are just a whole lotta clowns out there these days. Clowns.
Let em enjoy the circus for a few years. I never liked it anyway.