Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-18-2019, 10:15 PM   #181
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

I vote Republican 98% of the time and for the most part I cannot stand Trump. Although the fact he annoys the hell out of liberals and is in their heads 24-7 brings me great joy. Also seeing all the Clinton voters crying on election night was a memory I have that was almost as good as any other in my life. Every time I think about it I laugh my ass off.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-19-2019, 05:13 AM   #182
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Sadly we are headed that way. It is the progression of human history repeated over and over. The only question is what the actual date hiseltorians will mark as the death of the american experiment. It very well could be today, as partisan forces tear the concept of republican democracy apart.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
We will never again talk about trump,..............without saying he was Impeached he has brought shame and disgrace to the Office of President and to this Country . He brought it on himself and Mitch and his buddies are the enablers of trump but I will admit there is blame all around .
Old 12-19-2019, 05:15 AM   #183
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I vote Republican 98% of the time and for the most part I cannot stand Trump. Although the fact he annoys the hell out of liberals and is in their heads 24-7 brings me great joy. Also seeing all the Clinton voters crying on election night was a memory I have that was almost as good as any other in my life. Every time I think about it I laugh my ass off.

So to you it had nothing to do with what was good for the Country only what made others mad,piss others off? Enabler.
Old 12-19-2019, 05:17 AM   #184
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Well I meant the left appeased it frothing base, but atleast we both agree that the Senate won't follow the partisan house vote. Well actually we probably both agree the Semate will follow with its own partisan vote.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sadly it's true , just another thing trump will do to keep tearing America apart .
Old 12-19-2019, 07:07 AM   #185
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
His impeachment means nothing.

I lament the fact when any gun legislation comes up the NRA and the right act like the Constitution is a sacred document that is the single most important piece of legislation ever written but when that same document says every Senator must take an oath to be impartial and judge an impeachment trial on the merits of the case, the two lead Republican senators will come out before that happens and announce they couldn't care less about that oath.

So either the Constitution means everything, or it means nothing. And if it means nothing, rip it up, disassemble Congress and let anarchy reign.
Ehhh...the better argument is this, the constitution failed to take into account large, well funded entities which exist only to influence congressional bodies more overtly than constituents of the elected officials. Let’s offer some some strong solutions: ex-elected officials can’t work for lobby groups and term limits.

Take the bias out. And the impeachment didn’t mean nothing because of the constitution but because the case made by the dems is weak. You don’t remove an Democratic elected president without established high crimes and misdemeanors. This was a political stunt...the constitution laughs at this bullshit. This isn’t the ex soviet eastern block country or a banana republic

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:16 AM   #186
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ehhh...the better argument is this, the constitution failed to take into account large, well funded entities which exist only to influence congressional bodies more overtly than constituents of the elected officials. Let’s offer some some strong solutions: ex-elected officials can’t work for lobby groups and term limits.

Take the bias out. And the impeachment didn’t mean nothing because of the constitution but because the case made by the dems is weak. You don’t remove an Democratic elected president without established high crimes and misdemeanors. This was a political stunt...the constitution laughs at this bullshit. This isn’t the ex soviet eastern block country or a banana republic

Yet trump tries to run it like it is. He "obstructed Chico" , you don't like it but he did , ask Nixon it's a no no.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #187
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So to you it had nothing to do with what was good for the Country only what made others mad,piss others off? Enabler.
I can't think of a politician I hate more than Hillary Clinton. She is as vile of a human being as Trump, she just has a filter. She would eat her children to be president. I probably would have voted democrat if it was anyone other than Hillary.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:21 AM   #188
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So nothing to back up your opinion, got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your "facts" like your chart of where news sources fall politically is based on OPINION. Opinions or theories are not FACTS. The "fact" that the Washington Post has an article about an LGBQT athlete no one ever heard of almost every Sunday in their sports page and is constantly still bringing up Colin Kaepernick speaks loudly of how far left they are.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:25 AM   #189
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Here ya go , trump defenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putin says impeachment case against Trump is 'fabricated'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-say...113211628.html

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that U.S. Democrats had impeached President Donald Trump for "fabricated" reasons in order to reverse his 2016 election victory.

Putin, speaking at his annual year-end news conference, said he expected Trump to survive the proceedings and stay in office.

The U.S. House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to impeach Trump, but Putin, like most observers, said he expected the Republican Senate to acquit him.

"It's unlikely they will want to remove from power a representative of their party based on what are, in my opinion, completely fabricated reasons," said Putin.

Every freking republican should be ashamed of themselves for this shit!
Old 12-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #190
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Your "facts" like your chart of where news sources fall politically is based on OPINION. Opinions or theories are not FACTS.
No , it's fact ,not an "alternative fact" that trump supporters accept.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:37 AM   #191
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No , it's fact ,not an "alternative fact" that trump supporters accept.
For the 1,000th time, I am NOT a Trump supporter.
Old 12-19-2019, 09:51 AM   #192
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Your "facts" like your chart of where news sources fall politically is based on OPINION. Opinions or theories are not FACTS. The "fact" that the Washington Post has an article about an LGBQT athlete no one ever heard of almost every Sunday in their sports page and is constantly still bringing up Colin Kaepernick speaks loudly of how far left they are.
They are based algorithims dude and not your subjective opinion of Colin and LGBTQ+ articles
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 10:33 AM   #193
MTK
\m/

Quote:

Well, I put more stock in the research and data involved with putting together those charts than your Joe Schmoe opinion. Let me know when you can back up your opinion with something meaningful.

Old 12-19-2019, 10:41 AM   #194
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Well, I put more stock in the research and data involved with putting together those charts than your Joe Schmoe opinion. Let me know when you can back up your opinion with something meaningful.

I could care less what you think.
Old 12-19-2019, 10:43 AM   #195
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I could care less what you think.
Your post's say different.