Parkland Shooting

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-26-2022, 03:35 PM   #181
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: Parkland Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Dumb, what does a former President have to fear in a large room full of his most loyal law abiding supporters - while also being surrounded by his personal Secret Service detail?
Like I said, it's Standard Operating Procedure. It has nothing to do with what a former President may or may not fear.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-27-2022, 01:16 PM   #182
Schneed10
A Dude

The thing I don't get is how people try to explain away the reasons why mass shootings don't happen in other countries, but they do here.

Other countries don't have the same mental health difficulties as we do? Yes they do.

Other countries aren't as racially diverse as we are? Yes, many are.

Other countries don't have pockets of poor and disadvantaged citizens? Yes they do.

Other countries don't have kids who've been bullied or had challenging upbringings? Yes they do.

What's the difference? We allow access to guns, they don't. It's not that hard.
Old 05-27-2022, 02:26 PM   #183
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
The thing I don't get is how people try to explain away the reasons why mass shootings don't happen in other countries, but they do here.

Other countries don't have the same mental health difficulties as we do? Yes they do.

Other countries don't have pockets of poor and disadvantaged citizens? Yes they do.

Other countries don't have kids who've been bullied or had challenging upbringings? Yes they do.

Same game plan used to exploit American voters past and present

1. Fake experts
2. Logical fallacies
3. Impossible expectations
4. Cherry picking data
5. Conspiracy theories
Old 05-27-2022, 02:33 PM   #184
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

If people want to get rid of the 2nd amendment, there is a way for this to be completed.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/about-...stitution.aspx

1. Congress may submit a proposed constitutional amendment to the states, if the proposed amendment language is approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses; or

2. Congress must call a convention for proposing amendments upon application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the states (i.e., 34 of 50 states); and

3. Amendments proposed by Congress or convention become valid when ratified by the legislatures of, or conventions in, three-fourths of the states (i.e., 38 of 50 states).
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:34 PM   #185
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The Police confronted him before he got inside but he had body armor on and broke into a classroom.
No, the police did not confront him and they did not have security at the school. A lotta misinformation initially, but people just trying to get answers…so I get it.

But the police response was absolutely pathetic from what I read as “what happened” unfolds.

I think maybe raising the age for semi automatic rifles to 21 would be something to think about. I really think security for schools would be another, take the money from 100 billion the teachers Union stole in the Covid bill. 1-2 year mandatory sentence for an Illegal possessed firearm.

Those are my suggestions. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna continue to hear all this horseshit whining from the left who run the most dangerous, violence ridden shit holes in this country who refuse to prosecute daily gun crimes in their own city.

Sit the fuck down.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 09:14 PM   #186
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
No, the police did not confront him and they did not have security at the school. A lotta misinformation initially, but people just trying to get answers…so I get it.

But the police response was absolutely pathetic from what I read as “what happened” unfolds.

I think maybe raising the age for semi automatic rifles to 21 would be something to think about. I really think security for schools would be another, take the money from 100 billion the teachers Union stole in the Covid bill. 1-2 year mandatory sentence for an Illegal possessed firearm.

Those are my suggestions. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna continue to hear all this horseshit whining from the left who run the most dangerous, violence ridden shit holes in this country who refuse to prosecute daily gun crimes in their own city.

Sit the fuck down.
You're just too fucking stupid for this conversation ,keep drinking!
Old 05-27-2022, 10:22 PM   #187
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Now the republicans are running to save their own ass's instead of thinking about what the fuck happen!

https://news.yahoo.com/changing-stor...211229476.html

USA TODAY
Changing stories on Texas shooting: What Abbott, DPS said over 3 different press conferences.
Old 05-27-2022, 10:24 PM   #188
Giantone
Gamebreaker

No surprise here , chico just echo's what the deity he worship tells to say and think.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nra-conven...090702886.html

The solutions offered at the NRA event spanned from increased funding for police departments, fortifying schools with armed security and increasing funding for mental health services.
Old 05-27-2022, 10:56 PM   #189
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This man is a fucking boss:

https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/cbp-of...save-daughter/
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:43 PM   #190
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Hero is a better description.
Old 05-28-2022, 12:37 PM   #191
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post

Yeah I’m beyond tired with the it’s a mental health issue take, like we’re the only country with mental health issues or something. Also tired of the we need more good guys with guns BS. We have a gun problem simple as that.
Old 05-28-2022, 12:53 PM   #192
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yeah I’m beyond tired with the it’s a mental health issue take, like we’re the only country with mental health issues or something. Also tired of the we need more good guys with guns BS. We have a gun problem simple as that.
+1 ,as the GOP has shown there will be no new gun laws, none.
Old 05-28-2022, 04:24 PM   #193
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
+1 ,as the GOP has shown there will be no new gun laws, none.
Nope, nothing

And next time a school gets shot up it will be the same BS

These do nothing politicians just need to come out and say it, guns are more important to them than human lives, even children.
Old 05-28-2022, 04:35 PM   #194
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-major-u...ry?id=81466453

It's just crazy': 12 major cities hit all-time homicide records

Nobody’s getting arrested anymore," Boyce said. "People are getting picked up for gun possession and they're just let out over and over again."

Imagine wanting more gun control but being in favor releasing violent offenders and not prosecuting folks caught with illegal guns.

Defund the police was a failure as well.

Wanting only gun control when a mass shooting occurs and ignoring the gun violence historical highs in the past two years…hypocritical Democrats.

Here catch up with the mass shooting archive, links the stories with info

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

Also all I hear is bitching, no solutions.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 07:57 PM   #195
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-major-u...ry?id=81466453

It's just crazy': 12 major cities hit all-time homicide records

Nobody’s getting arrested anymore," Boyce said. "People are getting picked up for gun possession and they're just let out over and over again."

Imagine wanting more gun control but being in favor releasing violent offenders and not prosecuting folks caught with illegal guns.

Defund the police was a failure as well.

Wanting only gun control when a mass shooting occurs and ignoring the gun violence historical highs in the past two years…hypocritical Democrats.

Here catch up with the mass shooting archive, links the stories with info

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

Also all I hear is bitching, no solutions.
chico stop with all your BS you're as bad as the rest of the GOP assholes. There was no defund the Police situation in this shooting or in Buffalo, comparing these incidents to a rise in crime in the cities is fucking stupid. To blame the Dems because the GOP won't pass gun laws shows how ignorant and studed you are.