The Bad News Thread

Parking Lot

Old 10-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #181
ArtMonkDrillz
Franchise Player

Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
My Stepfather died today. Went out the best way possible I guess, he just never woke up. Almost 2 years to the day when my Dad died. Sucks man. Tired of this.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine...

Advertisements
Old 10-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #182
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
My Stepfather died today. Went out the best way possible I guess, he just never woke up. Almost 2 years to the day when my Dad died. Sucks man. Tired of this.
Condolences. More often than not, reminders of our own mortality and dealing with mortality of those we love is an unpleasant kick in the gut.

Peace be with you friend.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #183
mredskins
Gamebreaker

Matty sorry for your lost.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #184
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Man, that's tough Matty. May he rest in peace
Old 10-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #185
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

I am sorry Matthew. As you already know time will put things in their place...but not in the immediate future. And Yes....nice way to pass on.
I will say a prayer for you and your family....

Last edited by Hog1; 10-10-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #186
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Quote:
Really sorry to hear that man. All to familiar with that 'tired of this' feeling.

Honestly I would prefer to post a song to cheer you up a bit but the other members of the forum here have strongly advised against it.

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #187
over the mountain
Playmaker

sorry to hear matty. wishes and prayers for the family and close ones
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #188
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

http://youtu.be/qQ6Co8OYjSU
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:21 AM   #189
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

As a slight follow up for possibly the one person who might have found my previous Bee's post interesting I was about to leave to run a errand when I find a decent sized bumble bee with its guts hanging out on my floor. It couldn't have been there for more than 30 minutes at most as it was in a high traffic area. No idea how the hell it got there, or even how it got indoors, though if there had been a live sizable bee indoors I believe I damn well would have noticed.

Though a quick Google search seemed to solve the mystery of why its guts were hanging out in that it might have stung something so ....yea science?

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Old 11-04-2014, 06:18 AM   #190
Dirtbag59
Naega jeil jal naga

Russians tear down Steve Jobs monument because Tim Cook is gay - The Globe and Mail

- FRPLG
Old 11-04-2014, 05:13 PM   #191
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I wouldnt want my statue there anyway,......
Old 12-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #192
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

All my teams stink.
Redskins, Flyers, Sixers, Miami Football, Yankees. Up until tonight I had Canes basketball. With ten days off we are getting crushed by Eastern Kentucky at home? Why has the God of Sports forsaken me?
Old 12-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #193
MTK
\m/

So the Skins knocked me out of my survivor pool.

If the Eagles had won I'd have $1000 in my pocket today.

I guess if you're going to get fucked, it might as well be by the one you love, right?
Old 12-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #194
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
So the Skins knocked me out of my survivor pool.

If the Eagles had won I'd have $1000 in my pocket today.

I guess if you're going to get fucked, it might as well be by the one you love, right?

Damn that sucks. Yeah though i guess it hurts less because of the love factor. Lol
Old 01-22-2015, 07:23 PM   #195
mredskins
Gamebreaker

This is bad news/ confession thread.

I kissed my sister fairly passionately and I feel awful/disgusted with myself. Here is the whole story below. Tell me your thoughts after you read my confession.First of all just for some background: My Mum died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.
Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.
I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).
Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.
My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.
After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.
Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.
My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.
Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.
A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.
But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.