I'm not mad

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #182
Paintrain
Pro Bowl

Re: Lighten Up On Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I have posted my feelings before as an outsider ..............,look DS seems like a nice person and I'm sure he has a good heart but this is not about that.People see his actions as with suing the old ladies......yes he did it twice and things of that nature and judge him.To me his problem is ...he won't hire football people(fire Vinnie)..............IE a .....GM and then backaway.you can not play fantasy football in the NFL......with the NFL.
This is where I think a lot of the Snyder-hate from the outside come in. Do you actually think Dan Snyder went down to the county courthouse and filed a lawsuit against fans? Do you think that he even sat in a meeting and said, 'we need to sue our season ticket holders' or do you think that a decision was made by some managers and lawyers to sue people not performing to a contract they signed? It amazes me how otherwise reasonably intelligent people get caught up in the way something is reported in the media. It doesn't take a genius to figure out a middle management business decision and an executive order from the owner.

I'm not dead but this team is dead to me...but now that McCloughan is here they may have new life!

Jay Gruden = Zorny McSpurrier
Kirk Cousins = Next Grossman
Old 10-01-2009, 09:55 AM   #183
freddyg12
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
This is where I think a lot of the Snyder-hate from the outside come in. Do you actually think Dan Snyder went down to the county courthouse and filed a lawsuit against fans? Do you think that he even sat in a meeting and said, 'we need to sue our season ticket holders' or do you think that a decision was made by some managers and lawyers to sue people not performing to a contract they signed? It amazes me how otherwise reasonably intelligent people get caught up in the way something is reported in the media. It doesn't take a genius to figure out a middle management business decision and an executive order from the owner.
No, but do you actually think he was unaware of the decision to pursue judgements against ticket holders? It's not like it was an isolated incident.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #184
Paintrain
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyg12 View Post
No, but do you actually think he was unaware of the decision to pursue judgements against ticket holders? It's not like it was an isolated incident.
Truthfully, I'll bet he had no clue. You have to think of things on a global scale from an organizational point of view. That's equivalent to the CEO of Chevrolet knowing the brand of body paint they use on their cars. While it's relevant to a revenue stream, it's insignificant to their overall responsibilities. Snyder likely only deals in discussions that impact millions of dollars, not a couple of thousand.

I'm not dead but this team is dead to me...but now that McCloughan is here they may have new life!

Jay Gruden = Zorny McSpurrier
Kirk Cousins = Next Grossman
Old 10-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #185
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I have posted my feelings before as an outsider ..............,look DS seems like a nice person and I'm sure he has a good heart but this is not about that.People see his actions as with suing the old ladies......yes he did it twice and things of that nature and judge him.To me his problem is ...he won't hire football people(fire Vinnie)..............IE a .....GM and then backaway.you can not play fantasy football in the NFL......with the NFL.

??? It works for JJ my "Rehab buddy"?
Old 10-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #186
SBXVII
Franchise Player

^ in terms of "Rehab", I'm refering to the show in TV. Not saying he's a druggy.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #187
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintrain View Post
In a sense ......yes.Think back to the situation with the lady who lived across the street from FED EX....a security team dressed just like PG county Police told her she had to pay for a bus to the other side of the stadium,the women sued and won and in court there it was proven that the order to make fans (just not her)take the bus becuase he didn't want the fans walking from the outside and not making any money off them from parking other places came from the office of the President of the Washington Redskins,you really think he didn't know about that?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #188
pg86
No new threads for you

Dude I can't believe this thread exists no I will not lighten up on a guy that knows about what I know about women about football thats rumored to be callin plays...fuck that Dan makes horrible buisness decisions Dan Snyder is a goddamn fool
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #189
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
Dude I can't believe this thread exists no I will not lighten up on a guy that knows about what I know about women about football thats rumored to be callin plays...fuck that Dan makes horrible buisness decisions Dan Snyder is a goddamn fool
huh?
Old 10-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #190
DynamiteRave
Living Legend

Quote:
:smashfrea I can't even begin to understand what you're trying to say. lol

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #191
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
:smashfrea I can't even begin to understand what you're trying to say. lol

Let me translate what I tried to say politely

Why in the world does a thread telling us to lighten up on Dan the man Snyder (man lightly defined) even exist!?

Edit: Oh you mean my statement about Women? Im freely admitting I know jack shit about the opposite sex
Old 10-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #192
Skinny Tee
The Starter

Quote:
Let me translate what I tried to say politely

Why in the world does a thread telling us to lighten up on Dan the man Snyder (man lightly defined) even exist!?

Edit: Oh you mean my statement about Women? Im freely admitting I know jack shit about the opposite sex
Read the ENTIRE first page of this thread...

...you'll find that it's not entirely what it seems.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #193
pg86
No new threads for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Read the ENTIRE first page of this thread...

...you'll find that it's not entirely what it seems.
LMAO now I get it ooo No its impossible not to love Dan!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #194
GusFrerotte

Like Snyder gives a rat's ass what we think of him. It is somewhat of a dumb thread ,in that this Snyder business comes up multiple times every year when the team takes a dive. I mean it is becoming redundant, but this bitching makes the site interesting. I mean if people didn't bitch about Snyder, the HC, the offense, or defense, the site would be rather dull. Plus, why should we lay off Snyder? Because he is a likeable guy? Shoot, Bush was a likeable guy, but that still doesn't mean he was a good president.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #195
SBXVII
Franchise Player

Did anyone see "Redskins Nation" tonight with Cerrato? Again, to me, it had the whole pep rally feel. Damage control spin. Discredit any questions that put down the team in any fashion feel.

All of the sudden Larry Michael's breaks into this whole speach about random comments slamming people on the team or in the organization when they don't know anything about the individual.

I presume he was refering to Cerrato. The whole time Cerrato was sitting there looking like a pug stairing straight ahead. Then when questioned it seemed ...I don't know .... like he was not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not trying to slam him like others have. I was seriously shocked at how bad he spoke and how he was presented. Maybe it was just me. Cerrato then went on to talk about how he has all these rings from NFC championship games and SB's and maybe he will take a picture of them and send it to the blogger so they will know what it looks like since they will never get a chance to ever have one like him. I thought holly crap what an a$$.
Closed Thread