Debating with the enemy

Old 10-30-2022, 12:24 PM   #1831
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...132ccff7a1f5eb

Here you go Chico - this is a Fox News article so it should have the seal of approval.

All of the liberal shit on the house probably belongs to his progressive nudist ex-life partner who had his kids.

Please continue though, I'm enjoying you spinning this as if the mental illness is the only reason and it has nothing to do with him being indoctrinated into white supremacy and the cult of Trump.

This is what you sound like: "All those Germans that killed the Jews, they were mentally ill and did so of their own free will, Hitler had nothing to do with it."
Ahhh, I guess you haven’t seen the interview above from the neighbor who said he resides there and sees him sleep in the bus and on drugs. I guess we believe the cherry picked blogs quotes and not the ones supporting Hillary or telling Trump to drink bleach.

Yes Berkeley hemp jewelry making guy, who blogged a couple days ago he sees fairy’s, speaks to them and they follow him, living in house with lgbtq flags, BLM bullshit signs, drug flags who are nudist activist are maga.

Not surprisingly also you believed the Jussie Smollet and Nick Sandmann stoires

I’m interested to see the security and body cam footage. Also politico said there was another person in the house at the time.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-31-2022, 11:32 AM   #1832
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I watched the video of the neighbor I am not sure how you can use that to validate this wasn't a political attack.

When the neighbor was asked about residents political leanings she said "I don't know" when asked about DePape's political leanings "I don't know" She said their actions do not align with their beliefs and she references calling police on black people even though they say they support BLM. Asked if they are anti semitic she said she doesn't know. Other than confirming he is sometimes there and disappears for weeks to months and being a nudist and drug abuser she really doesn't know anything about politics.

I am also not sure why being a nudist and a drug user is a deal breaker for someone being MAGA in your mind. I don't understand that logic.

I also don't understand the Berkeley negating it as well. Alameda county which is home to Berkeley and Oakland saw over 136,000 votes for Trump almost 18% of the population or just over 1 out of 6 voters.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:42 PM   #1833
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I watched the video of the neighbor I am not sure how you can use that to validate this wasn't a political attack.

When the neighbor was asked about residents political leanings she said "I don't know" when asked about DePape's political leanings "I don't know" She said their actions do not align with their beliefs and she references calling police on black people even though they say they support BLM. Asked if they are anti semitic she said she doesn't know. Other than confirming he is sometimes there and disappears for weeks to months and being a nudist and drug abuser she really doesn't know anything about politics.

I am also not sure why being a nudist and a drug user is a deal breaker for someone being MAGA in your mind. I don't understand that logic.

I also don't understand the Berkeley negating it as well. Alameda county which is home to Berkeley and Oakland saw over 136,000 votes for Trump almost 18% of the population or just over 1 out of 6 voters.
She says in the video he and the family there are birds of a feather, drug addicts and says their politics are left leaning. The pictures of the house BLM signs and LGBQ whatever flag, with other typical leftist signs. Berkeley is well known leftist area. Who knows but this is a loose narrative Democrats are determined to use.

We have seen BLM/Antifa riots, a kid run over and killed by a liberal, a pro life canvasser shot in the back while walking away in Michigan last month, a Rubio canvasser beaten last week…this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense.

He Gets Us
Old 10-31-2022, 08:48 PM   #1834
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Absolute stunning piece of work here done by the Intercept:

Leaked Documents Outline DHS Plan to Police Disinformation

https://theintercept.com/2022/10/31/...formation-dhs/

All the folks who complain of a fascist government, welp here is your Fascism at work:

Docs show Facebook and Twitter closely collaborating w/ Dept of Homeland Security, FBI to police “disinfo.” Plans to expand censorship on topics like withdrawal from Afghanistan, origins of COVID, info that undermines trust in financial institutions.

Facebook and Twitter created special portals for the government to rapidly request takedowns of content. The portals, along with NGO partners used to censor a wide range of content, including obvious parody accounts and content disagreeing w gov pandemic policy.

He Gets Us
Old 11-01-2022, 05:52 AM   #1835
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense.

chico you're a dumb f&%#

Last edited by Giantone; 11-01-2022 at 08:20 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 08:43 AM   #1836
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Chico is a full blown Q. Not sure why he hides the fact. Most of them do because they know it is nonsense. But being in a cult is very much a disease. Ill continue to pray he breaks free but he probably won’t.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 08:47 AM   #1837
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
She says in the video he and the family there are birds of a feather, drug addicts and says their politics are left leaning. The pictures of the house BLM signs and LGBQ whatever flag, with other typical leftist signs. Berkeley is well known leftist area. Who knows but this is a loose narrative Democrats are determined to use.

We have seen BLM/Antifa riots, a kid run over and killed by a liberal, a pro life canvasser shot in the back while walking away in Michigan last month, a Rubio canvasser beaten last week…this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense.

Still playing the oblivious fool huh? Best part is you think you are the one in tune with the “facts”. Depape was a full blown Q just like you Chico. Believed all the same bullshit about the election. But lets go with the he was from berkeley and on drugs and meant to break into Trumps house. Jesus your ignorance has zero shame.
Old 11-01-2022, 08:55 AM   #1838
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense.
chico your stupidity at work again!

NBC News
Arizona GOP nominee Kari Lake mocks attack on Paul Pelosi at campaign event.

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-gop-n...034544263.html

The Republican nominee for governor of Arizona, Kari Lake, made light of the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband in remarks at a campaign event Monday, drawing laughter from the audience.

Asked about school security, Lake suggested the protection afforded to federal lawmakers should be available to students, as well.

"Nancy Pelosi, well, she’s got protection when she’s in D.C. — apparently her house doesn’t have a lot of protection," Lake said at a campaign event in Scottsdale, Arizona, sparking laughter from many in attendance.

WTF?
Old 11-01-2022, 09:54 AM   #1839
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Goodness gracious. Look the Pelosi attack is political I get that, but the frame of this nutcase is simply incorrect as is the media doing the bidding of democrats trying to link it to the GOP. The guy thought he was Jesus…so if he believes conspiracy theories such as QAnon stuff or the Trump Russian hoax it’s not surprising.

We all agree political violence is a problem and it is on both sides of the political spectrum.

He Gets Us
Old 11-01-2022, 04:02 PM   #1840
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Goodness gracious. Look the Pelosi attack is political I get that, but the frame of this nutcase is simply incorrect as is the media doing the bidding of democrats trying to link it to the GOP. The guy thought he was Jesus…so if he believes conspiracy theories such as QAnon stuff or the Trump Russian hoax it’s not surprising.

We all agree political violence is a problem and it is on both sides of the political spectrum.
You made the dumbass comment"
…this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense."
Now you want to spin away and ignore your ignorance and spout more BS and LIES...well FY. Jan 6+th was republican violence , Charlottesville VA was republican violence but yeah chico it's made up. STFU!
Old 11-01-2022, 04:05 PM   #1841
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You made the dumbass comment"
…this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense."
Now you want to spin away and ignore your ignorance and spout more BS and LIES...well FY. Jan 6+th was republican violence , Charlottesville VA was republican violence but yeah chico it's made up. STFU!
Charlottesville was not “Republican violence”. What the fuck are you talking about? You are completely unhinged.

He Gets Us
Old 11-01-2022, 04:16 PM   #1842
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This whole thread is a shitburger.

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 04:18 PM   #1843
Giantone
Gamebreaker

.............thank chico.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:23 PM   #1844
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Charlottesville was not “Republican violence”. What the fuck are you talking about? You are completely unhinged.
STFU, it certainly was. trump defended them.

His remarks were welcomed by former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, who tweeted: “Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth.”
Old 11-01-2022, 05:00 PM   #1845
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

No it wasn’t. It was Trumptard violence and they hijacked the Republican party. Are you just unable to find any trannys in Charlottesville to blame it on?
The oblivious fool strikes again!