Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-21-2021, 09:52 AM   #166
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Let me ask you a serious question? Do you really think Biden is repairing our relationship with Germany or placating Russia?
For all the headscratching things Trump did for Putin it is pretty clear in this case Biden is choosing our relationship with Germany as opposed to bowing to Putin.
If it bothers you Chico you need look no further than your master, who along with most other allies, completely damaged our relationship with Germany.
Punch this is pretty embarrassing…yes repairing with Germany is something more important to liberals than giving Russian a geopolitical strategic foothold in energy policy throughout Europe.

Bravo Biden…after Russian hackers successfully completed the largest infrastructure attack in the history of the country a week earlier.

Suddenly giving Russian wins is just fine with libs after spouting fucking lies about a us administration and Russian govt for 4 years.

Get the fuck out…you have zero credibility here. None. Weak ass Obama Biden foreign policy is back.

Look at the Middle East…suddenly Iran is destabilizing the entire region because they know the pussy ass Biden and past Obama administration is back in charge.

Shit look at how the China ambassador dressed down Blinken in front of the world on camera with his first statements in Alaska 50 days ago. China knows this administration is weak.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-21-2021, 10:45 AM   #167
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Punch this is pretty embarrassing…yes repairing with Germany is something more important to liberals than giving Russian a geopolitical strategic foothold in energy policy throughout Europe.

Bravo Biden…after Russian hackers successfully completed the largest infrastructure attack in the history of the country a week earlier.

Suddenly giving Russian wins is just fine with libs after spouting fucking lies about a us administration and Russian govt for 4 years.

Get the fuck out…you have zero credibility here. None. Weak ass Obama Biden foreign policy is back.

Look at the Middle East…suddenly Iran is destabilizing the entire region because they know the pussy ass Biden and past Obama administration is back in charge.

Shit look at how the China ambassador dressed down Blinken in front of the world on camera with his first statements in Alaska 50 days ago. China knows this administration is weak.

Well at least you prefaced that misinformed rant with “this is embarrassing “. Baby steps.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:50 AM   #168
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I love how Trumpers think that he was some bad ass that stood up to our enemies because the draft dodging loudmouth tweeted a big game. LOL. I love how they think that they know what foreign diplomacy and actually having allies in the world works. But I especially love how they rewrite history about what their messiah did to our enemies. Wow Jonestown has nothing on these people.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:16 AM   #169
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Punch, I don't think I've EVER ONCE seen you outright criticize a democrat or the party as a whole for anything.

It's Friday - Throw us on the right a bone. Give us something?
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 11:27 AM   #170
MTK
\m/

So basically the right is mad at the left for not being mad about the very same things the left was fired up about and the right ignored under Trump. Where's that spider man meme?
Old 05-21-2021, 11:42 AM   #171
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

If the left stuck to policy and actually didn’t push Russian conspiracy theories you might have a point.

Where’s piece of shit lying Adam schiff thoughts on Russian pipeline sanctions relief? Seriously?

How about start with the Russian collusion was certainly a hoax and the media is absolutely fake news for pushing the lie without ever confirming facts about it? Come to the table and take the L, admit it was all bullshit from the start

How about the media actual investigate the Biden administration motives in the pipeline sanctions relief as well as the Russian hackers story to see who they are and if they are Russian government funded and back?

Y’all rather talk Liz Chaney…which is a clear non story when it comes to the problems created by the Biden administration policy with immigration, inflation, Middle East and Russian aggression

He Gets Us
Old 05-21-2021, 11:57 AM   #172
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Aight I’m done…I’ll shut up now.

It’s Friday

He Gets Us
Old 05-21-2021, 03:18 PM   #173
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Punch, I don't think I've EVER ONCE seen you outright criticize a democrat or the party as a whole for anything.

And you only pop up to defend Chico, Trump, or the right.
If you actually take the time to understand where I am coming from you will clearly see that I am not so much criticizing republicans or the right either. I am criticizing Trump who happens to be holding the republicans and the right hostage with his lies. My problem is with one man, and the absolute blind love that his cult followers give him. There is literally nothing he can do or say that they will not defend. It is a cult. Been saying that for a while.

It is funny that your problem lies with me and my inability to ever criticize the left or Dems, yet you shower Chico with praise for his undying and unwavering support of whatever Trump says or does. Little one sided in your quest for some sort of middle ground dont ya think?
Old 05-21-2021, 03:19 PM   #174
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Aight I’m done…I’ll shut up now.

It’s Friday

No. Please. Dont.
Old 05-21-2021, 03:23 PM   #175
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Pipelines are evil

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:25 PM   #176
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
And you only pop up to defend Chico, Trump, or the right.
If you actually take the time to understand where I am coming from you will clearly see that I am not so much criticizing republicans or the right either. I am criticizing Trump who happens to be holding the republicans and the right hostage with his lies. My problem is with one man, and the absolute blind love that his cult followers give him. There is literally nothing he can do or say that they will not defend. It is a cult. Been saying that for a while.

It is funny that your problem lies with me and my inability to ever criticize the left or Dems, yet you shower Chico with praise for his undying and unwavering support of whatever Trump says or does. Little one sided in your quest for some sort of middle ground dont ya think?
I have disagreements with you, I don't have any problems with you. I just said give us something. Didn't "yell", or insult, or say anything negative.

I've commented on Chico's ability to keep coming back for more. I don't think I've been showering him with praise for the actual content, especially as it relates to Trump.

He isn't president anymore. I moved on from him back in November.

Why I don't post much in this thread anymore is because the democrats have the white house, house, and senate, but all that is discussed here is Republicans still. And anything posted that is about democrats just swings right back to Trump, etc. There is no debate. And it just leads to me being frustrated and saying things I regret. Trying to go by the golden rule here now.
Old 05-21-2021, 06:08 PM   #177
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
I have disagreements with you, I don't have any problems with you. I just said give us something. Didn't "yell", or insult, or say anything negative.

I've commented on Chico's ability to keep coming back for more. I don't think I've been showering him with praise for the actual content, especially as it relates to Trump.

He isn't president anymore. I moved on from him back in November.

Why I don't post much in this thread anymore is because the democrats have the white house, house, and senate, but all that is discussed here is Republicans still. And anything posted that is about democrats just swings right back to Trump, etc. There is no debate. And it just leads to me being frustrated and saying things I regret. Trying to go by the golden rule here now.

Meant problem with me as in my post not me as a person obviously.
You might have moved on from Trump but he is still the most influential “republican” in the country whether he is in office or not. Unlike you, Millions literally believe he actually won the election. That is not media driven or WP driven lol that is straight from their own mouths. To have a political discussion and not talk about Trump would be silly.
SD i am almost 50 , I have seen plenty of Republican and Democratic Presidents, and Congresses. Obviously I have my preference but there was always a status quo, always an adherence to the constitution, and for the most part both sides worked together for the benefit of our country. Until Trump. Has every President or politician on either side ever been completely honest and morally perfect? Hell no. Nor has any person who ever lived. But to spout absolute conspiracy like Trump has been (for years mind you - ie birtherism ) , the constant lies, egotistical and petty bullshit coming out of his piehole, is a far cry from anything we have ever seen. It is dangerous when millions of “followers” - alot of whom are just completely deranged - ie the insurrection- believe him.
So to me this isn’t about right vs left or Dem vs Rep or Liberal vs Conservative- it is about one man. One dangerous man who needs to be far away from anything that has to do with making decisions for our country. It is fine if you dont agree, Im not trying to make you see him how I do - just to make you see this is more than a political thing for me (because you said dems have the power and all you hear is about republicans). It is a Trump thing for me. Pure and simple.

Last edited by punch it in; 05-21-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-21-2021, 06:12 PM   #178
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I love how Trumpers think that he was some bad ass that stood up to our enemies because the draft dodging loudmouth tweeted a big game. LOL. I love how they think that they know what foreign diplomacy and actually having allies in the world works. But I especially love how they rewrite history about what their messiah did to our enemies. Wow Jonestown has nothing on these people.
They drank the trumpaid!
Old 05-21-2021, 06:17 PM   #179
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

You've said that before and been proven wrong .When will you admit y0u come in to defend chico when he goes all trumpett
Old 05-21-2021, 06:23 PM   #180
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You've said that before and been proven wrong .When will you admit y0u come in to defend chico when he goes all trumpett
Calm down G1. Punch can defend himself and we can discuss it between us 2.