Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Election Day

Debating with the enemy

View Poll Results: Anonymous Presidential Poll: Who did you vote for?
Clinton 16 44.44%
Trump 13 36.11%
Johnson 4 11.11%
Stein 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2016, 08:09 AM   #166
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Election Day

Colin Kaepernick took a knee on voting and he looks foolish for it

Most knew this guy was a joke to begin with...others somehow supported this dope. Welp, it's official, I was always right.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-12-2016, 09:24 AM   #167
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I think he "would be" but just look at who there is talk of surrounding him.Omerosa is going to be in charge of diversity, oh hell no.

I know that is what is freaking me out. Im praying Giuliani and Gingrich kick the bucket soon. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:46 AM   #168
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Colin Kaepernick took a knee on voting and he looks foolish for it

Most knew this guy was a joke to begin with...others somehow supported this dope. Welp, it's official, I was always right.

You cannot just tie the knee to not voting and call it a night. There is a relation, but I think it is possible to have different opinions on both. I have no problem with the knee. I think it is strange he did not vote because that is a real chance to change things.
As long as he is not hurting anyone I really could care less what he does or does'nt do though. Why do you let these things get under your skin so much. Lol.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #169
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

This pretty much sums up my take on it:

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
Old 11-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #170
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post

Pretty spot on. He lost me a little on the "deplorables" remark. Saying if you talk to people like that, they won't vote for you. Been hearing that a lot. I Hate when the Trumpers throw the "deplorable" remark around with sarcasm cannons too. Trumpers like to say words are just words right? Dont get your panties in a bunch right? They will never get over "deplorable " though. Come on? She generalized pretty heavy one time and called all of his supporters deplorable. Ok. Mistake. Let me reach deep down into my memory banks and see if i can come up with a time that he did that? You know called a whole group of people something bad? Thinking....thinking....
damn. Well im sure there was a time.
Anyway - the video - minus the "choice of words" remark, was spot on.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:01 PM   #171
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You cannot just tie the knee to not voting and call it a night. There is a relation, but I think it is possible to have different opinions on both. I have no problem with the knee. I think it is strange he did not vote because that is a real chance to change things.
As long as he is not hurting anyone I really could care less what he does or does'nt do though. Why do you let these things get under your skin so much. Lol.
You vote for change.

Also, Kap disrespected the military and insulted the entire country with his actions ACTUALLY helped motivate folks to get out and vote for trump. When the media talked about this 24/7 for weeks, folks get tired of it.

He Gets Us
Old 11-12-2016, 12:49 PM   #172
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You vote for change.

Also, Kap disrespected the military and insulted the entire country with his actions ACTUALLY helped motivate folks to get out and vote for trump. When the media talked about this 24/7 for weeks, folks get tired of it.

Agree about voting for change. I said as much. Change, of course can mean better or worse.

That is your take on Kaep's action's. You know damn well why he was doing it. Because innocent people were being gunned down by police with, in most cases, no repercussions. He believes his country is better than that and was trying to take a stand. No pun intended. The same country the military has fought for to make free. If you want to view it as him saying fuck you to America and the military go ahead. Lol. That is fueled by hatred though. He wasn't saying that though. He was saying fuck you to what is happening in the country. Not to the country. You know that. So do not fuel the fire by saying Kaep was saying soldiers suck. Lol
Old 11-12-2016, 08:38 PM   #173
FRPLG
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post

I doubt he and I agree on much but by god is he nailing it here.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #174
FRPLG
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Pretty spot on. He lost me a little on the "deplorables" remark. Saying if you talk to people like that, they won't vote for you. Been hearing that a lot. I Hate when the Trumpers throw the "deplorable" remark around with sarcasm cannons too. Trumpers like to say words are just words right? Dont get your panties in a bunch right? They will never get over "deplorable " though. Come on? She generalized pretty heavy one time and called all of his supporters deplorable. Ok. Mistake. Let me reach deep down into my memory banks and see if i can come up with a time that he did that? You know called a whole group of people something bad? Thinking....thinking....
damn. Well im sure there was a time.
Anyway - the video - minus the "choice of words" remark, was spot on.
I think you have a somewhat valid thought not terribly nuanced point here. From a more clinical point of view though...trump didn't directly insult 60 million voters.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:50 PM   #175
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
You vote for change.

Maybe I missed something with taking a knee. How did he disrespect the military and insult the entire country?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:54 PM   #176
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Election Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I think you have a somewhat valid thought not terribly nuanced point here. From a more clinical point of view though...trump didn't directly insult 60 million voters.

By not denouncing the kkk you are DIRECTLY insulting every black voter. I do not want to post the video of him mocking a handicapped person because it is just difficult to watch.
From a more clinical point of view Trump absolutely insulted millions of voters. Clinton , in the midst of Trump insulting basically everyone on the planet, was trying to say that he is deplorable and to stand behind him is equally as deplorable. She, in all fairness, did not insult anyone directly. He certainly did.

Edit : lets not forget the little old "stop letting muslims in to the country ". Not sure how she could possibly be the one accused of insulting millions and not him? Lol. Again she believed all of these things I am laying out were deplorable. They are. She believed if you stand behind that it is also deplorable. It is. He just flat out gave the middle finger to everyone who is not a white male. Do I think a lot of it was him being out of his element and heat of the moment? Trying to get votes the cheap way? Sure. Still deplorable though.
Edit two: How about Mcain - not his hero because he got caught? Something like that?
All those who have served, or are serving - he has made sacrifices for this country just like them? Really? Id be insulted if I had served.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:01 PM   #177
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Pii I totally agree. He has stated that judges with Mexican heritage cannot fairly rule in a decision against Trump University. Apparently if he doesn't approve of your religious affiliation you are also untrustworthy. His misogyny makes me cringe, as a father, husband and son of some hard core feminists it makes my skin crawl.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:10 PM   #178
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Election Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Pii I totally agree. He has stated that judges with Mexican heritage cannot fairly rule in a decision against Trump University. Apparently if he doesn't approve of your religious affiliation you are also untrustworthy. His misogyny makes me cringe, as a father, husband and son of some hard core feminists it makes my skin crawl.

Forgot about the judge, or yes, every Mexican who has ever lived. This guy has directly insulted every one on the planet who is not a white male. Hope it was just his effed up way of garnering that white male bigoted vote. As we just saw racism is alive n well and there are a lot of racist votes out there. I hope to God he doesn't feel that way inside but how you say those things and not feel that way.......Well it doesn't jive.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:23 AM   #179
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Could you imagine if these were trumps protesters in the streets? The media would be up in arms and the anger on tv would be amazing to watch. Of course the media is supporting and encouraging it.

Also interesting to see CNN spin the narrative about Obamacare and trump agreeing with common sense aspects of it. An olive branch to Obama and the past administration was spun as trump hedging of campaign promises. Instead of keeping an open mind, it's disregarded by the left media. Simply amazing.

He Gets Us
Old 11-13-2016, 11:59 AM   #180
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Man beaten, bystander yells 'you voted Trump' - CNN Video

He Gets Us