trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 12-17-2019, 04:42 PM   #166
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
By media I mean more than just newspapers and news stations, also any chart that has the Washington Post close to the middle is a freaking joke.
LOL, or........again, truthful.

Advertisements
Old 12-17-2019, 05:44 PM   #167
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #168
MTK
\m/

Quote:
By media I mean more than just newspapers and news stations, also any chart that has the Washington Post close to the middle is a freaking joke.

So nothing to back up your opinion, got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2019, 02:27 AM   #169
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

If you don't go to bed every night and wake up every morning frothing at the mouth with hate for Trump, there is no point commenting in these threads. Leave them be. Unless you're retired and need to kill some time, then go for it.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-18-2019 at 04:52 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:29 AM   #170
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
If you don't go to bed every night and wake up every morning frothing at the mouth with hate for Trump, there is no point commenting in these threads. Leave them be. Unless you're retired and need to kill some time, then go for it.
Of course I'm a hypocrite myself because I just commented in one of the threads. I'll see myself out.

I blame the 6 pack of 2 Hearted Ales I had tonight.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 12-18-2019 at 04:52 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:05 AM   #171
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Valid point, it seems the left just tramples people around here. Nobody wants to discuss anything, they just want to cram their beliefs down everyone's throat while denying the obvious.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:13 AM   #172
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Valid point, it seems the left just tramples people around here. Nobody wants to discuss anything, they just want to cram their beliefs down everyone's throat while denying the obvious.
Next thing they will claim is most of Hollywood doesn't lean left.
Old 12-18-2019, 10:13 AM   #173
MTK
\m/

Quote:
I've never had the impression you're interested in an open and honest discussion. You just constantly bash liberals. And when presented with some facts you quickly dismiss them since they don't fit with your view.
Old 12-18-2019, 10:41 AM   #174
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I've never had the impression you're interested in an open and honest discussion. You just constantly bash liberals. And when presented with some facts you quickly dismiss them since they don't fit with your view.
Facts? You have to be kidding me. Do you actually ever read the printed version of the Washington Post? They can't even keep their left leaning views out of the sports page and the "facts" you posted claim that paper is middle of the road.
You are the pot calling the kettle black when saying anyone isn't open to an honest discussion. For the record I do attempt to read the Washington Post as my girlfriend gets the paper.
Old 12-18-2019, 11:07 AM   #175
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Facts? You have to be kidding me. Do you actually ever read the printed version of the Washington Post? They can't even keep their left leaning views out of the sports page and the "facts" you posted claim that paper is middle of the road.
You are the pot calling the kettle black when saying anyone isn't open to an honest discussion. For the record I do attempt to read the Washington Post as my girlfriend gets the paper.
LOL those two charts show the WP leans left, but because it's not as far left as YOU think you just dismiss it and provide nothing to back it up other than your opinion. Doesn't sound like you're interested in having a real discussion to me.
Old 12-18-2019, 09:09 PM   #176
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Well the left can finally rest. Trump has been impeached. The Senate won't find him guilty, and he will play the martyr to get his base out, but the left did its job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 09:12 PM   #177
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Well the left can finally rest. Trump has been impeached. The Senate won't find him guilty, and he will play the martyr to get his base out, but the left did its job.

Yes the Dems did their job protecting America but make no mistake about it, trump impeached himself.No the republicans need to follow suit and find him guilty(it will never happen).
Old 12-18-2019, 09:22 PM   #178
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes the Dems did their job protecting America but make no mistake about it, trump impeached himself.No the republicans need to follow suit and find him guilty(it will never happen).
Well I meant the left appeased it frothing base, but atleast we both agree that the Senate won't follow the partisan house vote. Well actually we probably both agree the Semate will follow with its own partisan vote.

Old 12-18-2019, 09:53 PM   #179
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

His impeachment means nothing.

I lament the fact when any gun legislation comes up the NRA and the right act like the Constitution is a sacred document that is the single most important piece of legislation ever written but when that same document says every Senator must take an oath to be impartial and judge an impeachment trial on the merits of the case, the two lead Republican senators will come out before that happens and announce they couldn't care less about that oath.

So either the Constitution means everything, or it means nothing. And if it means nothing, rip it up, disassemble Congress and let anarchy reign.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:09 PM   #180
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
His impeachment means nothing.

I lament the fact when any gun legislation comes up the NRA and the right act like the Constitution is a sacred document that is the single most important piece of legislation ever written but when that same document says every Senator must take an oath to be impartial and judge an impeachment trial on the merits of the case, the two lead Republican senators will come out before that happens and announce they couldn't care less about that oath.

So either the Constitution means everything, or it means nothing. And if it means nothing, rip it up, disassemble Congress and let anarchy reign.
Sadly we are headed that way. It is the progression of human history repeated over and over. The only question is what the actual date hiseltorians will mark as the death of the american experiment. It very well could be today, as partisan forces tear the concept of republican democracy apart.